Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

exit

KISS Cart protip: Put a silicone Omicron mouthpiece on it, stuff the coil with as much wax as you can, go wild ;)

OF

Only if the Ti KISS carts are slightly narrower so theyll fit on a dual head ;)

Naw, I'm just planning on filing a flat on each at the right spot. So the flat lines up opposite the empty socket when it's screwed home.

Then screwing the other one in first.......

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The back of the core where u plug in the power cord. It happened this morning while setting up the core in my car

Its best to plug the wire into the Core before you plug the wire into the car. Thats how we did it in the computer world.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: masaki
Let do a challenge!
2x2.4 dual set up = double head double tip 2x18350's 0.75 x each cart = 1.5 grams

Blissful l self induced coma!
Who can set up tomorrow night?
y not two 5ohm vs 7.4 71 white rod! I love the double tops personal fav 3&4ohm carts at 6volts ;-) I have 2 5ohm sitting around but cant get myself to fill em cause im still loving my 71 so much! love to mix match strains, flavors, medicinal content, sativas, indicas! 2 carts the best! sour d cart and bubba og cart=sourOg love the double tips with the carts as well; it really seams like way less clogging or prob in general with the dble tip. the crome tips even for experienced users seem to like to clog so two of em always =problems for me with carts.
-also what voltage does two 18490 cells come out to be? noob question I kno

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
cant get myself to fill em cause im still loving my 71 so much!
I destroyed one of my SR71's and have only one left. Your right to favor your HERCULES SR71.
I have so much stuff I need to use.
The HERCULES SR71 I have left I will use it until I kill it. In the mean time the carts are easy for me.
The HERCULES SR71 was the best tasting Concentrate device with power to boot!

Thanks for the comments.
I need a push from time to time to stay focused!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I destroyed one of my SR71's and have only one left. Your right to favor your HERCULES SR71.
I have so much stuff I need to use.
The HERCULES SR71 I have left I will use it until I kill it. In the mean time the carts are easy for me.
The HERCULES SR71 was the best tasting Concentrate device with power to boot!

Thanks for the comments.
I need a push from time to time to stay focused!

Just curious, how did your SR71 get destroyed? Was it the teflon seal? I went through a period at the beginning with Herc where I was overfilling, overheating, but the worst I got of it was leaking into the bottom chamber. The thing seems bullet-proof to me.

Edit: I see Caligula beat me to the question.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys we have ran out of the hammer ceramic rods so the tops are now being sold in clearance section only.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: exit

chronickiller7

Just picked up the persei and seem to be getting that mechanical oil taste. Loaded .68 g of bho. Primed it and everything. I don't know if it's my oil, my technique, or maybe an air pocket in the cart. The oil on the parchment paper is what I filled the cart with. Would wax work better? I can make a sappy shatter or wax.

http://s1018.photobucket.com/user/chronickiller7/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps24e6397f.jpg.html

http://s1018.photobucket.com/user/chronickiller7/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps418e3f34.jpg.html

chronickiller7,

chronickiller7

Did you do a foil test yet?

I was not able to foil test before loading the cart. I'm somewhat familiar with this, but what exactly am I supposed to do? I know I'm looking for contaminants.

I just used a fine sewing needle to pop any bubbles and push the oil down. From what I felt it is down in the bottom of the cart.

chronickiller7,

chronickiller7

You want to make sure the concentrate melts completely, flows freely, and evaporates completely with little to no residue left over (most important part IIRC).

What if there was a little residual? Would it just cause the cart the burn out sooner? I noticed a little residue on my cloud atomizer after about a month. Could be a different issue though.

chronickiller7,

chronickiller7

No I mean when you put it on foil and heat from beneath with a torch.

I know. I'm just saying if there was residue on the tin foil, but only a small, small bit, would it be fine for the persei? If there is residue, how can I get rid of it in the oil?

chronickiller7,

vape4health

You want to make sure the concentrate melts completely, flows freely, and evaporates completely with little to no residue left over (most important part IIRC).
Or just throw anything in the SR, I still haven't tried ABV oil but all my reclaim oil (from glass stems) works really really good. That was the reason I even got the Persei was to run the SR71 with my diy reclaim oil and it fits that need to a "T" I use the kiss cart for single hits of only the best flavor stuff I get the privilege to try then the Dabbler or Dr for loading like 3-5 smaller (public size) hits and the SR71 is used for never ending oil dominance when blowing clouds is ok. I just got a ti nail too but with all these instant on oil cookers it really just sits around so far.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Or just throw anything in the SR, I still haven't tried ABV oil but all my reclaim oil (from glass stems) works really really good. That was the reason I even got the Persei was to run the SR71 with my diy reclaim oil and it fits that need to a "T" I use the kiss cart for single hits of only the best flavor stuff I get the privilege to try then the Dabbler or Dr for loading like 3-5 smaller (public size) hits and the SR71 is used for never ending oil dominance when blowing clouds is ok. I just got a ti nail too but with all these instant on oil cookers it really just sits around so far.

You just keep waiting you want clouds. Just keep waiting.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

chronickiller7

How long would the SR71 last using just bho, with little to no residuals? I was going to get a kiss cart and the SS to make an "on the go" setup. But if the SR71 will last a long time and be easy to use, I'll go for that.

chronickiller7,
Reactions: ataxian

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
How long would the SR71 last using just bho, with little to no residuals? I was going to get a kiss cart and the SS to make an "on the go" setup. But if the SR71 will last a long time and be easy to use, I'll go for that.

The SR-7x has a 1 year warranty, but I don't see why it wouldn't last much longer. Mine has seen over a dozen grams, dozens of teardowns/reassemblies, and performs beyond my expectations.

Edit: What is it with Caligula stealing my posts. :p I need to refresh before posting..

Top Bottom