Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

chronickiller7

Wow haha yea I forgot the SR was completely rebuild-able hahaha. Would I want the 3.7v or 7.4v model? Is this what the oil sits on? So I wouldn't need the funnel to fill the cart either right?

chronickiller7,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Contact the office on what's missing. I have a few used units that are parted out maybe we have what you need.
"G" I love my gear!

Sorry to ruin a perfectly good device.

I will look for the parts however I think I lost them?

Making SHATTER for my 2nd HERCULES SR71 for the week-end.

I have 2.4 carts for back up.
I'll will call in tomorrow and see if you can put me back on track?
I hate being derailed!

ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
"G" I love my gear!

Sorry to ruin a perfectly good device.

I will look for the parts however I think I lost them?

Making SHATTER for my 2nd HERCULES SR71

You can search for them on your free time that's up to you, but this company was founded on the idea of helping people and we put vaporizing over anything else.

Call when you can.

chronickiller7

Just took 3 nice, smooth rips from the persei, 3.7v with 5 ohm cart. The bad taste is 99% gone and man I'm pretty medicated! I need to get the SR-74 and a nice case for my new set up.

chronickiller7,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Just took 3 nice, smooth rips from the persei, 3.7v with 5 ohm cart. The bad taste is 99% gone and man I'm pretty medicated! I need to get the SR-74 and a nice case for my new set up.

Was the vapor wispy? I ask because the 5ohm is rated for 7.4 volts, assuming this chart is somewhat correct.
Persei_cartridge_chart520.png

I'd guess your metal taste came from mashing the button too much at 7.4v. But hey if it gives you the effect you're looking for at 3.7v, go for it! You could also try the two cr123 battery 6volt option.

exit

I see you guys stretch the omicron silicone tip over the kiss cart to fit on the PNWT. I make it fit inside the top part of the kiss cart instead. I think it looks better anyway but it works great too. no oil splatter or anything.

With my 5 OHM KISS Cart and Silicone tip, i have been putting on dabs 3x the size of what i would feel comfortable using on a 2 ohm cart. I can hold the button for longer and not worry about it this way. I think I have found the 5 OHM's niche and i am happy with it.

exit,

chronickiller7

Was the vapor wispy? I ask because the 5ohm is rated for 7.4 volts, assuming this chart is somewhat correct.
Persei_cartridge_chart520.png

I'd guess your metal taste came from mashing the button too much at 7.4v. But hey if it gives you the effect you're looking for at 3.7v, go for it! You could also try the two cr123 battery 6volt option.

I just threw the two small batteries in to make it 7.4v, and I got that bad taste again. I took 4 hits at 3.7v right before changing it to 7.4v.

chronickiller7,

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
ok guys the Oring sizes we have that we use are

906's and a custom variation of it for the benders, and nibbler x's.

and 904's. for the Hercules.
Thank you sir!! Sorry for the late response. I've been so busy that I haven't even been able to get on here the past couple of days!! I was wondering if maybe u will have them available on your site eventually? Bcuz where I found them online they all have like three different measurements for each size!! So I would need to know the nominal id, the nominal od, and the nominal width!!! Talk about a pain in the ass just to order some replacement o-rings!! Lol. So if you could actually get me those measurements that I just asked for, that would be awesome!!! Or if not, is there a website or something that I could order them from that has them available listed just as one number, just like u said, so the o-rings that I need for the Hercules would just be listed as "904's"?? Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but I know I'm gonna need replacements soon and I would just order them from the W9 Tech site if I could, so that I know I'm definitely getting the right ones, but I can't. So if u could possibly help me out with these other measurements, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks again!!

chronickiller7

I'm still getting a slight bad taste with the 5 ohm cart and 3.7v bat. I just took 5-7 hits (small hits, even if I hold button for 10 seconds). I'm slightly medicated, but not where I think I should be after 5-7 hits. I weighed the cart after this session, and it's 4.8 grams. That's what it weighed when I first filled it 2-3 days ago. I've used it 3-4 times.

chronickiller7,

Caligula

Maximus
Did you oxidize the coils before loading the carts? Only time ive had issues with taste like that is when I didnt preoxidize.

Caligula,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I'm still getting a slight bad taste with the 5 ohm cart and 3.7v bat. I just took 5-7 hits (small hits, even if I hold button for 10 seconds). I'm slightly medicated, but not where I think I should be after 5-7 hits. I weighed the cart after this session, and it's 4.8 grams. That's what it weighed when I first filled it 2-3 days ago. I've used it 3-4 times.

Not sure what's causing the bad taste, but I still think you're not getting a full effect running a 5.0 cart at 3.7 volts. You shouldn't have to hold the button that long.

Did you prime the cart before filling?

You wouldn't be the first person who had trouble running the stock 5.0 carts. If you read back in this thread, most people recommend getting the 2.4 ohm carts. They're very easy.

Edit: three times a charm, eh Caligula? :)

syrupy,
Reactions: Caligula

chronickiller7

When I first got the persei, I assembled it with the 3.7v bat and 5 ohm cart. Then hit the button for 2 seconds, and released. Pulled on it and tasted and saw the smoke, so I didn't do it again. I didn't want to burn anything out. Loaded .4 g then another .25. When I put the 7.4v bat in the taste is unbearable. Almost made me puke.

chronickiller7,

Caligula

Maximus
When I first got the persei, I assembled it with the 3.7v bat and 5 ohm cart. Then hit the button for 2 seconds, and released. Pulled on it and tasted and saw the smoke, so I didn't do it again. I didn't want to burn anything out. Loaded .4 g then another .25. When I put the 7.4v bat in the taste is unbearable. Almost made me puke.

Thats not proper oxidizing procedure. Im willing to bet this is your taste issue. I suggest reading the vaporpedia section on oxidizing these carts. I also suggest running the proper spec batteries for your respective carts.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I see what's going on now. The taste is better at 3.7volts because there's not really much vaporizing going on, it's just covering the underlying issue. I suggest following the last few advices on this thread. If you have the persei kit there should be a second 5.0 cartridge. Try that, at 7 volts, after proper oxidation. For me, with this setup, I can't hold the button down longer than a second or two, or I'll have burnt nasty-tasting oil.

syrupy,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom