Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Does anyone know if you can move the hammer rod out of place? How would I move it back in? The top is working I tested it with a regular omicron cart and it worked but the rod won't hear up

DatOilVape,
Lucky I need a double top, I talked to g and he told me to wait for the new rods. Anyone know if you can take the hammer rod part apart and try to fix it?

Last edited:
DatOilVape,

zeek01

Well let's get them mech tops asap I'm afraid of blowing a top now :ugh:

Are you using the SS core insert? I noticed mine blinks way more when i use the short one. Ive quit using it actually, too much of a pain for specifically what you said. Ill be hitting it and itll start blinking and i wont notice. Next thing I know, I didnt get a hit.

zeek01,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Let do a challenge!
2x2.4 dual set up = double head double tip 2x18350's 0.75 x each cart = 1.5 grams

Blissful l self induced coma!
Who can set up tomorrow night?

Did you go through with it?

I did the setup but there was no way I was getting through 1.5g in one sitting.....zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz.

I'll be on the lookout for the next ataxian challenge, and practicing until then.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
It's crazy how fast newer higher capacity IMR batteries are coming out.
http://www.efestpower.com/Product/835619153.html
Rated @ 35a continuous discharge and 2500mah capacity trumping the Sony 18650vtc4 in both fields.

I'm surprised a Chinese company is able to beat Japanese tech. I wouldn't believe the numbers at all. Just bs hype. Our discussion was something like this with efest.

Gary: Can I ask what the maximum discharge rate of 14500 and the 14650 imr cells are?

Efest sales rep. You test and let us know.

Gary: so you have no tests on it what so ever?

Efest sales rep: link to independent testing done on other forums.

Gary: (wtf) reaction

Simply put stick with Aw IMR, Panasonic or Sony.

Efest = eh what ever.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Yeah I dig my sonys but I think I'll pick up a set to test em out for shits n giggles.

MileHighLife,

exit

I'm surprised a Chinese company is able to beat Japanese tech. I wouldn't believe the numbers at all. Just bs hype. Our discussion was something like this with efest.

Gary: Can I ask what the maximum discharge rate of 14500 and the 14650 imr cells are?

Efest sales rep. You test and let us know.

Gary: so you have no tests on it what so ever?

Efest sales rep: link to independent testing done on other forums.

Gary: (wtf) reaction

Simply put stick with Aw IMR, Panasonic or Sony.

Efest = eh what ever.

Wow. I was about to buy some Efest 18350s but I think I'll just get a couple more AW's :o:o:o

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
My aw 18350 and efest 18350 perform on par with each other but I could've gotten lucky with the efests I guess. From what I've gathered aw has really good quality control so you're guaranteed to end up with good cells while efests could be more hit and miss.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did you go through with it?

I did the setup but there was no way I was getting through 1.5g in one sitting.....zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz.

I'll be on the lookout for the next ataxian challenge, and practicing until then.
So cool your not scared!

I can't do 1.5g in one sitting.

After 0.05 x 2 carts = 0.10 gram through water path I went into a self induced coma zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz!

In bed before 8PM.

The PERSEI is beyond medical!

@exit had a great ideal!
2 x KISS carts
When "G" releases the Titanium 2 grade ones I will try it out!

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: syrupy

masaki

This morning I set up my core in my car and when I plugged the power supply into the core it sparked! Is this ok?!

masaki,
Top Bottom