Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

how do you kno if ur pushing more than 5 amps on the herc 71? still confused on y someone would want a failing spring on their post?
not sure what this means 'so failures cant be engineered out' ...pnp?

Last edited:
abstract XstracT,

exit

I need to buy some of those PANASONIC batteries that have more life than AW's.

Specifically two of them and make the wizard staff that will power a Herc for a wholeday

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
how do you kno if ur pushing more than 5 amps on the herc 71? still confused on y someone would want a failing spring on their post?
not sure what this means 'so failures cant be engineered out' ...pnp?

Ohms law calculator will help you out.

http://www.ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms_law_calculator.php

What this means is to make it more plug and play we have to include parts that have user aids built in. Murphy's law come into play here. The more parts we add the more possible issues it can have.

The SR-71 was rock solid and worked if properly assembled.

The SR-74 is also rock solid it will work if assembled correctly and chances of assembling it wrong is reduced greatly. Increases the chances of failure because of said driver aids. Just more parts = possibility of more failures if more parts introduced.

thevaf

@THC SCIENTIFIC
I think my top failed tonight, I filed a ticket. Are you going to be in the office tomorrow, I'd like to bring it by to get it looked at? Also, is it possible for the KISS cart ceramic to completely disintegrate? because I think that's what happened.

Guess Im just having a bad tech week. Shit keeps breaking left and right around me, gotta get away from the wires and screens for a bit. :shit::hmm::shit:

Good thing i still have my trusty double-top! Backups are a must. for everything.

thevaf,

mystikalghost

@THC SCIENTIFIC
I think my top failed tonight, I filed a ticket. Are you going to be in the office tomorrow, I'd like to bring it by to get it looked at? Also, is it possible for the KISS cart ceramic to completely disintegrate? because I think that's what happened.

Guess Im just having a bad tech week. Shit keeps breaking left and right around me, gotta get away from the wires and screens for a bit. :shit::hmm::shit:

Good thing i still have my trusty double-top! Backups are a must. for everything.

The ceramic disintegrated? Would you be able to post pics of the cartomizer?

mystikalghost,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC

Hmm sorry to hear about your troubles. Best if we meet up at a competitors office, as you just admitted of being a bad influence on my electronics.

But since it's the holidays come on in we will get you fixed up.

As far as ceramic disintegrating that's a first can I see it?

Caligula

Maximus
I need to buy some of those PANASONIC batteries that have more life than AW's.

Specifically two of them and make the wizard staff that will power a Herc for a wholeday

Good call.

ckou.jpg

The cricket, the light saber and Han Solo.

I stack two of these tho, not the Pannys:

http://www.amazon.com/MNKE-IMR18650-1500mAh-Battery-MNKE18650A/dp/B00GDNUNGO

They last approx 4 to 6x as long as two AW 18350s before any noticeable degradation in performance. Note they are flat tops and thus required me to add a small rare earth magnet as a spacer between the two.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
If it's real ceramic it sure better take the heat......after all it was "fired" in a kiln much hotter than we get to make the transition from 'mud to ceramic'.

OF

It is ceramic and can take the heat. Just not sure what happened. could have been pushed out, pulled out or something just not sure what.

thevaf

It is ceramic and can take the heat. Just not sure what happened. could have been pushed out, pulled out or something just not sure what.

My educated guess is it fell out and wasn't noticed...either way its not a big deal. It got abused daily for 3 weeks and the coils are still working, just needs a new wick - and I am curious to try this xc-116 stuff.

thevaf,
Reactions: OF

exit

They last approx 4 to 6x as long as two AW 18350s before any noticeable degradation in performance. Note they are flat tops and thus required me to add a small rare earth magnet as a spacer between the two.

What do you recommend for a spacer magnet? Is this actually necessary for stacking flat tops?

exit,

Caligula

Maximus
What do you recommend for a spacer magnet? Is this actually necessary for stacking flat tops?

Yes, its necessary. Otherwise the current couldnt pass from one battery to the other. I know they sell "magnetic spacers" and they are fairly cheap (I mean its a frigging magnet with the diameter of a pencil eraser)...

However, I went with even cheaper route. I sourced a small magnet from the box that my G-Pen came in (the only legitimate use I've gotten from a Grenco product). Its used as a closure for the lid of said box, and I just dug it out with my fingernail and cleaned the glue off the back. Works like a champ! Ive dropped this shit down a flight of stairs, and no issues with the magnet moving.

I'm sure you can get creative yourself if you have some spare shit sitting around. Heres a shot of mine:

3wuc.jpg

What type of KISS cart should i get the 3.7V or 7.4V for the persei?
Thanks guys.
Also anyone know if the bender mouth piece is a 18mm joint?

DatOilVape,
Top Bottom