Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

khof

So I noticed the new W9 site is lacking reviews so I just went through and reviewed every one of their products I own or have used......I'm not as bad as Ataxian but still I didn't realize I had so much stuff from them. Anyways, KISS carts didn't come in USPS today so it's just 2.4 ohm carts through the Nibbler until for me until Monday I guess. I'm not sure if anyone else uses the original Nibbler but I made a nifty little carbon filter that really smooths out the hits, I can post pics if anyones interested.

vape4health

I want one so bad....but only w/ the bender.
I have no access to oils right now so it would be a waste of $.
But agh the bender looks so delightful!
I bet the flavor profile is wonderful.
The SR71 is vaping my alcohol extracted solo stem goo perfectly, I'd assume ssv wand hash works as well, if you really NEED a reason that is. I been eyeing the bender too but can't decide.

has the bubbler top release date been pushed back to Jan 1st? also when is the sr-74 coming out i need one of those...

DatOilVape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC how you gonna juke me with a clearance tab that's empty!?

Talk about a burn.

=)

We will have omicron v2 old versions going up, batteries, fill tools, cartridges. AT highly discounted prices but one draw back no warranties other then DOA

Has anyone rebuilt a 2 ohm kiss cart successfully yet? Mine just burned out, and I am traveling. Want to get it up and running until I can get a new one shipped.

What kind if wire do I need to rebuild it?

Rebuilding is possible and is done on the ecig sites all you would need a resistance wire and a none resistance wire. You can solder it if you wish but its possible.

Seriously. I have seen pictures of what happens to people who REALLY get in to e-cigs and mods and RBA's and all that fun stuff. I expect the same here. I want to buy every type of cartridge and 510 attachment there is to find the perfect one :D. Once I found out about concentrates I haven't gone back...

The ecig industry and this industry are now traveling in separate directions. The technology that was once borrowed is now being phased out for technology that is dedicated to our industry. The ecig industry is ahead by a few years when it comes to designs and many manufacturers are simply still simply taking their technology and pushing it as their own in this industry. But We have caught up with the Hercules line and we think we are now equal in development. What this means Ecig Tech is now at a dead end. The heater technology need an update for them to make any more difference or influence on the oil industry. It would seem in the near future they will start borrowing from the Oil industry as this industry is moving at a faster pace.

With oils in a broken cartridge can I just heat it up and pour it out??

If you have a fill tool, just put that on the new cartridge and the broken one updside down inside the fill tool it will heat it up slowly and it will move out into the new cartridge.

Hey G, I'm a little confused about the super stealth kit. Would I be able to run an SR-71 on it at 7.4v or should I just get it for K.I.S.S. carts fired at 3.7v?

The SS kit will allow you to run a SR black rod only either with a single 18650 or a 18350.

has the bubbler top release date been pushed back to Jan 1st? also when is the sr-74 coming out i need one of those...

SR 74 is in production and the bubbler tops release date isnt concrete yet.

Thats awsome what would you guess the wait period for the SR-74 to be since its already in production? Also i guess ill just need to get a KISS cart for now should i go with the 7.4V version or the 3.7?

DatOilVape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thats awsome what would you guess the wait period for the SR-74 to be since its already in production? Also i guess ill just need to get a KISS cart for now should i go with the 7.4V version or the 3.7?

Not sure but we arnt going to rush anymore. It will be ready as soon as we can get it done right.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Does anyone have any suggestion on where I might find a Replacement Glass Mouthpiece for a Persei Bender? I only need the Mouth piece. Tried online at the W9tech site but only the complete Bender.
[/quote]

We have extra mouthpieces for sale. Hopefully thc gets em up !

3.7v kiss is the work horse at this point it's not as touchy as 7.4v

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Down the road perhaps UP (or D9 or THC or whatever they are now....) will sell the heaters (perhaps prewound, winding such wire is not trivial), but for now I thing replacement is the only practical option?

OF

Stick with the times old man.

Thc Scientific is me, D9 was only a website, and Up Tech is the new company name. Thc Scientific Inc. is branching out to other things. While Up Tech is Manufacturing. We have started testing on our Hyrdo equipment as well and we shall see how it goes.

Up Tech is now our name and we are moving into other territories as well.

Glad to hear that your company is more about producing quality products for its customers rather then cutting corners to max profit.
Also I'm not sure what to touchy ment, so I will reframe my question. To get the most out of my concentrates should I get a 3.7 or 7.4 KISS cart

DatOilVape,
Also if you don't mind me asking g from my understanding table vapes and water filtrated carts are the current direction up tech is headed in what other products are you guys in visioning if future production

DatOilVape,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Glad to hear that your company is more about producing quality products for its customers rather then cutting corners to max profit.
Also I'm not sure what to touchy ment, so I will reframe my question. To get the most out of my concentrates should I get a 3.7 or 7.4 KISS cart

People have been complaining about the 5.0 ohm (7.4v) kiss carts burning out pretty quick and thc scientific suggests feathering the button on those carts. The 2.0 ohm (3.7v) kiss carts seem the way to go from peoples reports as they haven't been burning out as quickly but still producing big hits.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes guys to help us with our work we need to spread the word. Tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends. We need all the support we can get to bring these wonderful toys to market.

Okeanos Micro Bubbler

and Hercules Titanium Coils are up.

Please help us spread the world so that we can further develop this lovely industry.

Last edited:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Yes guys to help us with our work we need to spread the word. Tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends. We need all the support we can get to bring these wonderful toys to market.

Okeanos Micro Bubbler

Please help us spread the world so that we can further develop this lovely industry.

Is there anyway we could get a short vid of the okeanos in action?

exit

Okeanos Micro Bubbler

How long will the Okeanos be available at this price man? I need time to get to the bank but don't wanna lose my chance to get the TI coils for this price too!!! :p:o

exit,
Reactions: ataxian
awsome time to preorder that amazing looking top, if i order other things like batterys with it will it all be shipping at end of jan. or sepparetly? Also in consideration will that 7.4 kiss or 3.7 make larger clouds if handeled correctly

DatOilVape,
Top Bottom