Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I don't know what's going on but I'm trying to pre order the core and it says that this product can not be shipped to my location?

I've never run into this problem ordering from you guys before and was wondering what the problem is?

Thanks
See, there you go, in record time!!!!
Try it now.
Thats light speed fast.

Heres the same set up with the same load but added the nibbler Xl to the mix.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Sorry mods I couldn't edit this video into my last post.

I literally annihilated my self last night with the herc sr-71 at 7.4v thru my up-grid /up-perc bent neck oil rig.
I hit it hard on this one, almost blew out my lungs lol lol

Enjoy!

OB

Is there an option to pay and have our old tops replaced even though they hav'nt shorted? I had my single top out on loan and got it back grimy but operational, and id much rather have a spare single than a double top.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry mods I couldn't edit this video into my last post.

I literally annihilated my self last night with the herc sr-71 at 7.4v thru my up-grid /up-perc bent neck oil rig.
I hit it hard on this one, almost blew out my lungs lol lol

Enjoy!

BLAZING OG:
You are living the dream!

I have two HERCULES waiting to load up.
Should I send them in for a tune up?
After seeing your last video I really am starting to feel deprived!

Kind regards,
ataxian

The carbon fiber PERSEI? WOW!

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
would the ce4 tank be able to use sap like concentrates, or will these still be too thick for the wicking to soak up? I know some people on here have used them with pure gold, but I'm not in a medical state so I cannot get that, but to my understanding that is just a sap like concentrate?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
BLAZING OG:
You are living the dream!

I have two HERCULES waiting to load up.
Should I send them in for a tune up?
After seeing your last video I really am starting to feel deprived!

Kind regards,
ataxian

The carbon fiber PERSEI? WOW!
Thanks ataxian, I bought the wrap for it, it looks pretty good in person, hard to tell at first its a vinyl wrap.
Are you using the 7.4v?
Also I have been using a modified oil coil that I cut in half, so it seems I can load a bit less to saturate the coil and also the EO is closer to the heat.
As you can see i have been getting great results.
I also have been taking about 20 second draws to show the potential, I usually take smaller draws.The herc can be lightly feathered to produce great tasty vapor or you can smash on the gas and be sr-71 soaring in no time .

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
That's what I'm saying when you compare the red rod which it's at 3.7v and does oils but produces 20% less vapor then the 7.4v model I think that's what you would want to compare.

So by this, can a 3.7v Hercules V2 (sr-71) do oils? Like puregold? there is a 3.7v available from a friend for cheap and if it can do puregold, im going to grab it and do the sr-71 upgrade thing.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So by this, can a 3.7v Hercules V2 (sr-71) do oils? Like puregold? there is a 3.7v available from a friend for cheap and if it can do puregold, im going to grab it and do the sr-71 upgrade thing.

The 3.7v Herc cant be upgraded to the SR as the original 3.7v was made for herbs. Only the 7.4v models can be upgraded.

Now you could possibly do oils and herbs on the original 3.7v but thats something we have not tried.

The New 3.7v SR model can do oils on the Persei only by using the Red rods.

But Porq we have 1000 1701's in production. Please try that out before you spend on the Herc.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
The 3.7v Herc cant be upgraded to the SR as the original 3.7v was made for herbs. Only the 7.4v models can be upgraded.

Now you could possibly do oils and herbs on the original 3.7v but thats something we have not tried.

The New 3.7v SR model can do oils on the Persei only by using the Red rods.

But Porq we have 1000 1701's in production. Please try that out before you spend on the Herc.

Thanks for info, didnt know that. Its Appreciated. Will do. Thanks G.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks ataxian, I bought the wrap for it, it looks pretty good in person, hard to tell at first its a vinyl wrap.
Are you using the 7.4v?
Also I have been using a modified oil coil that I cut in half, so it seems I can load a bit less to saturate the coil and also the EO is closer to the heat.
As you can see i have been getting great results.
I also have been taking about 20 second draws to show the potential, I usually take smaller draws.The herc can be lightly feathered to produce great tasty vapor or you can smash on the gas and be sr-71 soaring in no time .
Both of mine are 7.4's .
I use the SR71 without the coil and load it with HASH or POLLEN PELLETS the other one is waiting to be upgraded. (I'm waiting to get them working the way they are intended so I can make some videos)
WAX is better flavor and effect in my opinion for what it's worth. (POLLEN PELLETS are too strong)
The 2.4 carts (wax) with a 18650 or the OMICRON with a cartomizer (PG) is what I'm doing these days.

So what is the status of the SR71?

You seem to have it working strong.
Can't wait to load them up with WAX.

Your wrap job looks amazing by the way!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Both of mine are 7.4's .
I use the SR71 without the coil and load it with HASH or POLLEN PELLETS the other one is waiting to be upgraded. (I'm waiting to get them working the way they are intended so I can make some videos)
WAX is better flavor and effect in my opinion for what it's worth. (POLLEN PELLETS are too strong)
The 2.4 carts (wax) with a 18650 or the OMICRON with a cartomizer (PG) is what I'm doing these days.

So what is the status of the SR71?

You seem to have it working strong.
Can't wait to load them up with WAX.

Your wrap job looks amazing by the way!

I have to try out the pollen pellets, I now have a pollen press (thanks to S:tup:), so ill be testing soon.
I did try out some scissor hash with amazing results.
The more videos the better, helps give people an idea of the multiple methods of use & how well a product is going to perform for them.
I love wax,budders,shatters, etc,etc, they serve there purpose beautifully for me.
Wax flavor is amazing, full flavored terpenoids & terpenes.
I was reminded recently on how much I love the 2.4 carts especially on a SS stealthy mini persei.
I love the omicron with the 14500 tube and the 14500 AW, it rocks hard:rockon:(your so right nao:tup:)!

She's up soaring sky high approaching mach 10 speeds.
Your going to love the wax in the sr-71.
Thanks for the compliment on the wrap, Wanted something different.

Last edited:

Rhino420

The 3.7v Herc cant be upgraded to the SR as the original 3.7v was made for herbs. Only the 7.4v models can be upgraded

hey G, I was wondering to get the upgrade, should I open a ticket? (I have the 7.4v model)

was purchased from PV, is this a problem? I have the PO#...

hope i'm not reposting, I've been reading though this thread like crazy, there is just so much!!!

loving my Persei, loving FC, you guys are awesome!!!

thanks in advance

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey G, I was wondering to get the upgrade, should I open a ticket? (I have the 7.4v model)

was purchased from PV, is this a problem? I have the PO#...

hope i'm not reposting, I've been reading though this thread like crazy, there is just so much!!!

loving my Persei, loving FC, you guys are awesome!!!

thanks in advance

Contact customer service they will give you instructions. It will be handled, does not matter who sold it.

kendo916

Contact customer service they will give you instructions. It will be handled, does not matter who sold it.
Got the hurcules 7.4v when it first came out.how I can exchange the parts out. Couldn't find the receipt in my emails only tracking numbers..and the tech support won't let me submit a ticket.all my carts are burnt and I haven't used my Persei in months. Please help.

kendo916,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Got the hurcules 7.4v when it first came out.how I can exchange the parts out. Couldn't find the receipt in my emails only tracking numbers..and the tech support won't let me submit a ticket.all my carts are burnt and I haven't used my Persei in months. Please help.

Please call the office tomorrow after 10am PST we will give you instructions.

Top Bottom