Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kevin

Thanks G
I have R580, but I don't plan on cooking it! Any word on Nibbler XL MP?

Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Hey Ataxian or anyone who can provide a recommendation. In desperate and swift need of a Good CE4 for Puregold. Or something comparable. I had bad luck ordering a short wick CE4 one time, it just never produced vapor. Maybe it was just a dud.

But i really need a reliable Puregold attachment, until the 1701s come out. Having bad bouts of pain with no means of gaining relief (only a really broken and dirty omicron cart with very old puregold on the persei).

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey Ataxian or anyone who can provide a recommendation. In desperate and swift need of a Good CE4 for Puregold. Or something comparable. I had bad luck ordering a short wick CE4 one time, it just never produced vapor. Maybe it was just a dud.

But i really need a reliable Puregold attachment, until the 1701s come out. Having bad bouts of pain with no means of gaining relief (only a really broken and dirty omicron cart with very old puregold on the persei).

Hmmm im thinking im thinking. Your only looking for a CE4 for gold give me a call tomorrow. let me see what i can do.

OF

looking at it now. working on trying to solve the leak issue as we speak.

Good to hear.

FWIW after abandoning the MP it comes with (breaking the seal that was 'pumping' the oil out) and keeping to modest vapor production (something that can't be counted on of course) I've had no further leak problems. And very modest plugging.

This also means storing it upright since the lack of seal will let thin oils leak out the top in storage.

The taste remains 'fresh', I'm probably close to two grams now and it still tastes 'brand new'. A big improvement over the current Omicron carts, IMO. Once the bugs are flushed out I see great potential here. Hopefully improved models will be available for renewed testing in due time. Until then, I continue to use it daily (although not exclusively).

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Good to hear.

FWIW after abandoning the MP it comes with (breaking the seal that was 'pumping' the oil out) and keeping to modest vapor production (something that can't be counted on of course) I've had no further leak problems. And very modest plugging.

This also means storing it upright since the lack of seal will let thin oils leak out the top in storage.

The taste remains 'fresh', I'm probably close to two grams now and it still tastes 'brand new'. A big improvement over the current Omicron carts, IMO. Once the bugs are flushed out I see great potential here. Hopefully improved models will be available for renewed testing in due time. Until then, I continue to use it daily (although not exclusively).

OF

Thanks Of.

On a side note.

You ever think The Core can power just more then the Persei Or Omicron?

Think outside the box.

jpdnkstr

Once it gets to temp, I feather the power( on/off), I also feel the nibbler xl, or some other water cooling would be a big plus! The vapor can get uhh overwhelming if you will!

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
yup, and it burns my lip. I saw a post about a different mouthpeice that doesn't require the stupid washer. Has anyone found this for sale? I also need extra oil coils.

Patrick Hughes,

TommydCat

Its all worth it trust me.

Please understand that we could come out and say that the old tops are not Hercules approved and have some weird story on how we need to sell you the newer tops. Good thing we arnt that company.

We stand behind our products 100%.

[TheCore pics..]
I'm starting to realize the scope of this and how you're willing to take it in the shorts to prove the technology. Thank you!

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
My new stainless steel top pieces arrived today but I'm about to run out the door for a rehearsal. Has anyone who had problems with their SR-71's tried their's with the new piece yet and if so, is it working fine now?

friedbanana8

Its all worth it trust me.

Please understand that we could come out and say that the old tops are not Hercules approved and have some weird story on how we need to sell you the newer tops. Good thing we arnt that company.

We stand behind our products 100%.

Hey so i got my replacement tops yesterday, and i have a question about the double top i received. It says that its UNPROTECTED. Does this mean that it isnt short proof? and if so then why not?

friedbanana8,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey so i got my replacement tops yesterday, and i have a question about the double top i received. It says that its UNPROTECTED. Does this mean that it isnt short proof? and if so then why not?

We are currently out of the double tops so instead of holding your order down until we get more we decided to send you a new Single top and a older double top so that you dont have to wait. If the double top goes we will replace them.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
My new stainless steel top pieces arrived today but I'm about to run out the door for a rehearsal. Has anyone who had problems with their SR-71's tried their's with the new piece yet and if so, is it working fine now?
I don't have the new piece yet, but after two not so great sessions with the sr-71, when things were a bit seasoned and the washer was a little gummy, I noticed a dramatic improvement in vapor production. Also, I unscrewed the bottom pin a little as per thc scientific's advice earlier in this thread. Now it hits like a goddamn monster. I am pumped. If the new cartridge tops do make this unit work better, that will be a bonus because it is already the best electric unit I have ever used.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Put a rubber mouth piece that you get from the old carts on the top of the Hercules mouth piece it won't burn so bad

If its getting hot this means your over powering your oil, guys remember all you would need is to feather the button after its up to temp. Continuing to hold the button down is going to make it go above and beyond vaporization point.

I don't have the new piece yet, but after two not so great sessions with the sr-71, when things were a bit seasoned and the washer was a little gummy, I noticed a dramatic improvement in vapor production. Also, I unscrewed the bottom pin a little as per thc scientific's advice earlier in this thread. Now it hits like a goddamn monster. I am pumped. If the new cartridge tops do make this unit work better, that will be a bonus because it is already the best electric unit I have ever used.

May i ask what other devices you have that do oils?

friedbanana8

it's free, just call them. check this thread for posts by thc sci. it mentions this

hey Bob, do you put the ss top on when you want to do both herbs and oil or just for the oil?
i just cut my coil in half and am anxious to get started.

Also does anybody know where i might be able to find some small screens so that i can keep my herb and oil coil seperated, im right now going to use the one i had in the mouth piece and draw slow to avoid herb in my mouth cause i dont think i can wait to try it out!

friedbanana8,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Angel

Been using my Hercules 2 days now working bomb, now on my third session and my top starts blinking haven't disassembled or anything was working fine before the session is it because of my batteries are getting low ? Like you say it's a short but I haven't disassembled it at all was working bomb before..charge all my battery's in the mean time

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast

I had airflow issues with my sr-71 prior to receiving the SS mouth piece, but since I had used it with it, the herc delivers massive clouds, which I definitely agree would much benefit from having water cooling to it. Nibbler XL should be a nice improvment when it releases

Edit:

Been using my Hercules 2 days now working bomb, now on my third session and my top starts blinking haven't disassembled or anything was working fine before the session is it because of my batteries are getting low ? Like you say it's a short but I haven't disassembled it at all was working bomb before..charge all my battery's in the mean time

The same thing had happened to me when I had ran the Herc for an reasonable amount of time. It was the batteries were dead. The Herc seems to be a little power hungry, which is understandable with how it heats. The core will be a nice addition to this vaporizer's arsenal.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hey Bob, do you put the ss top on when you want to do both herbs and oil or just for the oil?
i just cut my coil in half and am anxious to get started.

Also does anybody know where i might be able to find some small screens so that i can keep my herb and oil coil seperated, im right now going to use the one i had in the mouth piece and draw slow to avoid herb in my mouth cause i dont think i can wait to try it out!

prt. 1. i haven't used the insert w/ herb yet (just got mine today), only the washer.
i imagine you would use the mp insert w/ herbs just fine. minimal reduction in interior dimension, imo.

i used my incredibowl m420 screen as it's just a little big, but can be pushed in easy and it's micro-thin

Top Bottom