Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey boss, just wondering if it's ok to send in my non serialized Persei this next week and you guys can ship me back the new tops and my Persei along with the Hercules SR-71's when everything is ready so you guys can save on shipping?

Thanks!

I'm sorry but I doubt we can do that. We have to do it when the Herc Sr is ready and if we do it now its gonna most likely get lost.

We can do the tops and Herc later if you want but as of right now we are not set up to accept returning hercs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

SlideOrDie

I'm sorry but I doubt we can do that. We have to do it when the Herc Sr is ready and if we do it now its gonna most likely get lost.

We can do the tops and Herc later if you want but as of right now we are not set up to accept returning hercs.

Ok so would it be better if I just send in everything when you're ready with the Hercules SR-71?

SlideOrDie,

exit

Great troubleshooting. I don't use mine in HV much but would have 'gone there' as well.

I think you'll find a useless battery, if not just yet, it sure will be after a couple more such adventures.

Overall, though, it's an unfortunate result of the design. A classic problem, one of the two is going to go flat first, when it does there's a powerful battery next to it which will (eventually) try to charge it backwards if you let it..... This is why, I think, Persei should be "AW IMR only", or at least good quality IMRs. Protected Li-ions and especially unproted ones should be avoided in series use like here. IMRs take the abuse much better. You also should 'match' the pair by type and usage, new with older is to be avoided as well.

And, as always, having a spare charged battery to substitute in when questions come up is important.

OF

If anyone is interested in learning more about batteries though, this is a good description of what's really going on inside our Li-ions.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?325456-What-exactly-does-quot-IMR-quot-mean

exit,
Reactions: darkin3

OF

Delivery was attempted

Bummer, I hate that 'sign for this one too' deal.....I hope your local PO isn't the horror show mine is?

Now you get to rush over at lunch and get is so you can stare at it for the second half of Monday? Good luck with that.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: darkin3

darkin3

Mine is a horror show as well :[ always understaffed with 2 employees and none are fluent in english
hopefully d9 gets it easily from the van nuys po or their mailman attempts delivery on monday. *fingers crossed* haha

druminfected

Hercules SR-71. Taking you to higher altitude every day. ( if you dont like the name let me know we will stick with Hercules V2 )

Named after my favorite piece of engineering marvel.

I think you should definitely call it the Hercules SR-71. you've come a long way from the first hercules and you might as well call it something brand new to forget the hercules past and bring on the SR-71!

Soooooo looking forward to getting a couple of these!

StepInToSpace

Glad to see the herc SR-71 is almost ready. If I shipped back my whole first one and have been waiting to get this replacement, will I have to do anything to get it, like submit another ticket? Or they just know who is owed...

StepInToSpace,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Glad to see the herc SR-71 is almost ready. If I shipped back my whole first one and have been waiting to get this replacement, will I have to do anything to get it, like submit another ticket? Or they just know who is owed...
In the meantime I guess I'll just keep testing the BENDER until HERCULES SR-71 is in my hands.

GSC, GODS GIFT, HELLS ANGELES OG are pretty tasty in a BENDER!

ataxian,

derpetrie

astro travellin'
^^^ Nug looks identical to the God's Gift just had up here.

Cant wait for the new herc, I'm kinda new to the portable vapes. Upgraded to the Persei the day after I tried the Atmos garbage, could of made better use wiping my ass with the money.. Everything else I've tried since doesn't compare, Cant wait to see what Delta 9 comes out with next. Has there been any thoughts or development's in making an A/C adapter or something?

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Cant wait for the new herc, I'm kinda new to the portable vapes. Upgraded to the Persei the day after I tried the Atmos garbage, could of made better use wiping my ass with the money.. Everything else I've tried since doesn't compare, Cant wait to see what Delta 9 comes out with next. Has there been any thoughts or development's in making an A/C adapter or something?

Funny you should mention that.

Heres a clip.

wait for instructions.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Dunno G...not sure if I can handle the the CORE ani all the power! I mean the Persei ani the Bender ani the Core! Too sweet!

I'll have to tell my buddies ani the guy I sold my old Omi ani and batteries to that he may want to get the Persi ani the Core!

;)

J/K...looks sweet AND the video is a great teaser.....do your bean counters have an idea on final price(range)?

(and what is the Hat & Ani)

Zingbuddah,
Reactions: ataxian

OB

I've had a 1.5ohm cart that I've put about 1g of crumble through. about a week ago I loaded a full .5 of pure gold in. I keep a 1.5mm drill bit in the air tube. (too wide to make it into the smaller hole at the bottom with the heating element to prevent damage) end result o have had no leaks and clogs are easily fixed with the drill bit pulling excess gunk up in the grooves as I twist it. I've kept it in my pocket and had a few people hit it way too long, but still no leaks or other malfunctions. has anyone tried keeping the air hole plugged on top to prevent leaks? I was hoping its working like keeping a finger on a straw full of water. unless I gunked it up just right and got lucky this time.

OB,
Reactions: ataxian

Vitolo

Vaporist
A long while back I found a trick that made a cart of mine work FANTASTIC.
THC Scientific asked me to send them that cart to study... and I did.
I had a "straight pin" ... but not one with traditional flat head.
This one came with a newly wrapped shirt, as one of pins holding the shirt together...
It had a rounded (beadlike) head, that was ever so slightly smaller than a regular straight pin head.
This was before filling tools.. when we used to use a toothpick or pin to "guard" that hole during filling.
My in was in place... That was when I realized the head was smaller than normal.. as I watched the bead that was this pin's head slip into that hole beyond my reach..
I figured my cart was toast.
To my surprise that cart never clogged and gave the greatest hits ever... always flowing free...
somehow the pin plugging that hole helped.
As I said I sent it to THC Scientific to look at.
I did this with a couple more carts.. with same results.
Somewhere along the line I forgot about doing this and began just using carts as normal....
and "unclogging" the usual way.. with bursts of power, and oral suction.
.....unless I gunked it up just right and got lucky this time.
Could be.. maybe both of our unusual performance was coincidence~

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Cant wait for the new herc

GOD GIFT is amazing FLOWERS.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is another good one.
The BENDER is not only for a person serious about flavor.
The MEDICAL effects are overwhelming!
These FLOWERS pair well with the BENDER.

The HERCULES SR-72 will be another great device for the PERSEI Collection.

Now the POWER ADAPTER (adjustable) is on my wish list!

Strong Medicine Strong Devices = PERSEI

derpetrie

astro travellin'
what you think we rebrand electronic cigarettes and claim outlandish bs?

We dont make toaster ovens boss we make stuff people want.

We make history.

Quite contrary, I have yet to not be impressed! I'm loving every bit of it.

GOD GIFT is amazing FLOWERS.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is another good one.
Both are in my top 10 fer sure! With Gods Gift leading. Cookies are great, but a lot of dispensaries in the Northwest have been trying to pass off either different phenos or strains as the original.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Cookies are great, but a lot of dispensaries in the Northwest have been trying to pass off either different phenos or strains as the original.

Yeah...one of note has admitted to taking slow moving product and renaming it GSC to move it.

Platinum Cookies has been where its at lately around here...wish I could get some oil of that!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah...one of note has admitted to taking slow moving product and renaming it GSC to move it.

Platinum Cookies has been where its at lately around here...wish I could get some oil of that!
I have the best inventory ever!
The BENDER is only for people who love flavor!
The PERSEI is one powerful unit!
Not for the timid sky is falling type!
Every winner needs one!
God I love my PERSEI!
Load some GSC SHATTER in a cart and medicate!

Top Bottom