Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

StepInToSpace

So why isn't the Bender on Delta9? Are they improving it? Or just sold out? I see planetvape has it in stock.

StepInToSpace,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I can't wait for my Bender to get here...:brow:

Man... coming from the 1.5 and 2.4 ohms, the 5 ohm is harsh!!!!
Very difficult to get hits with both vapor and not the taste of burning seals....
I guess I have some getting used to do with these carts too!

Its not the burning seals you taste, it is the oil heating up to much. This issue is fixed the Hercules and the cartridge is long last and cleanable. I would suggest you invest on the second generation Hercules and improve taste 100 times over.

Also gotta ask is that a 502 big block?

exit

Actually as soon as I posted that I realized I hadn't melted the wax all the way down (ran out of butane, stuck bumming Bics tonight, took FOREVER to load a cart). Everything's great now :)

And close, a 632 not a 502!

P.S. Really glad to hear 2nd gen Hercules is done. Would have ordered one by now no question if I didn't know there was a new rev coming soon.

exit,

druminfected

Hello FCC members and the man himself THC Scientific! Looks like things haven't changed since the last time I was here, Gman is working on many projects and never sleeping while maintaining the best products and customer service around!

I'm checking in to see the status of the Hercules oil & flower cartridge at the moment. When I bought it, I was told to wait until the 2nd gen came out because of some issues. From a quick gander on the forums, it looks like it's out now, but I'm not sure what part of Hercules I need to send back for exchange for the 2nd gen new parts so I can finally use it! I only tried it once with flowers Should I just make a ticket number on D9V?

THC Scientific if you could help out I'd greatly appreciate it. I hope your doing great and your health is awesome, just don't over do it! Every time I come back there's always something new or better,tweaked,upgraded, I love it! (Can you tell?)

druminfected,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Actually as soon as I posted that I realized I hadn't melted the wax all the way down (ran out of butane, stuck bumming Bics tonight, took FOREVER to load a cart). Everything's great now :)
P.S. Really glad to hear 2nd gen Hercules is done. Would have ordered one by now no question if I didn't know there was a new rev coming soon:clap: .

I have 3 lighters and 2 more from "OF"s recommendation. I have a drawer full of GISMOS I've bought from suggestions of this site.

However expensive this baby is powerful and I use it for my carts:

lightertorch_zpsd3b0dfeb.png

The HERCULES V2!
WAX & Hash Device.
My pleasure, my friend. I don't really hit flower anymore but when I do, it's the Bender or bust. The taste is unparalleled.

I do both WAXES and FLOWERS.
For my situation I will use FLOWERS with the BLENDER a lot.
This device is really an effective way to persevere the flavor profile of your TOP SHELF FLOWERS.
Thank you again for you rapid response!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

SlideOrDie

Hello FCC members and the man himself THC Scientific! Looks like things haven't changed since the last time I was here, Gman is working on many projects and never sleeping while maintaining the best products and customer service around!

I'm checking in to see the status of the Hercules oil & flower cartridge at the moment. When I bought it, I was told to wait until the 2nd gen came out because of some issues. From a quick gander on the forums, it looks like it's out now, but I'm not sure what part of Hercules I need to send back for exchange for the 2nd gen new parts so I can finally use it! I only tried it once with flowers Should I just make a ticket number on D9V?

THC Scientific if you could help out I'd greatly appreciate it. I hope your doing great and your health is awesome, just don't over do it! Every time I come back there's always something new or better,tweaked,upgraded, I love it! (Can you tell?)

I know you probably wanted to hear from the boss himself...

Anyways, the replacement outer sleeve, bottom connector and mouth piece are finished and ready to ship to you. All you have to do is open a ticket and tell them you would like the replacement parts shipped out and to include your order number from your hercules order. The best part is you don't need to send the old delrin pieces back.

That being said, I believe they are just about finished fixing the issues with the bottom of the heating element and should be testing and then going into production right after testing.

So basically you could say it's half fixed at the moment, and hopefully in a month or so / by the time 4/20 rolls around it'll be good to go.

druminfected

I know you probably wanted to hear from the boss himself...

Anyways, the replacement outer sleeve, bottom connector and mouth piece are finished and ready to ship to you. All you have to do is open a ticket and tell them you would like the replacement parts shipped out and to include your order number from your hercules order. The best part is you don't need to send the old delrin pieces back.

That being said, I believe they are just about finished fixing the issues with the bottom of the heating element and should be testing and then going into production right after testing.

So basically you could say it's half fixed at the moment, and hopefully in a month or so / by the time 4/20 rolls around it'll be good to go.

Much appreciated SlideOrDie for all the information. Since it's half fixed at the moment, I'm wondering if I should just wait until the bottom heating element issue is fixed as well, so then they can just ship everything out in one go, or just get the replacements now and then get the replacement when the element for hercules is finished.

Thanks again and I hope everyone is doing great! :tup:

druminfected,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I'm wondering if I should just wait until the bottom heating element issue is fixed as well, so then they can just ship everything out in one go!

Many of us are doing the same thing. Might as well get everything at once instead of paying for extra shipping and waiting around to meet the mailman an extra time.

Off topic, if you dig drums (I'm going off of your screen name) check out my drum channel which is in my sig. :rockon:

exit

What's the point in waiting if you get free priority shipping when you spend as much as you do on a single accessory? Do you all get express mail only?

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Its not the burning seals you taste, it is the oil heating up to much. This issue is fixed the Hercules and the cartridge is long last and cleanable. I would suggest you invest on the second generation Hercules and improve taste 100 times over.

I thing about the HERCULES is the FLAVOR of concentrates is pure.
Supposing you have decent concentrates?

I must have not been paying attention to the BENDER however the FLAVOR?

AMAZING!

I have a reducer glass bushing however I will get the parts to run a proper water path with both the BENDER and HERCULES!
bender-water-path-2_zpseec7864d.jpg

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
What's the point in waiting if you get free priority shipping when you spend as much as you do on a single accessory? Do you all get express mail only?

For me, it's not about the shipping fee as much as it is the pain in the ass of having to be home to sign for the package in person. All delt9 packages require a signature upon arrival.

OF

For me, it's not about the shipping fee as much as it is the pain in the ass of having to be home to sign for the package in person. All delt9 packages require a signature upon arrival.

Amen to that. Not to mention that just because they pay the freight not us doesn't mean it's free really. We all end up paying it in higher prices.....that's the way capitalism works. As they used to say in those long ago days when gas was under a dollar a gallon 'the savings are passed right along to the customers at the pump'. Same deal for increased costs. Many folks feel they've been pumped enough these days, even a largely symbolic decision like this can make you feel like you're at least trying.

Then again, when I ordered my short tube upgrade for Omicron (and was paying shipping on it anyway and would have to go stand in line at the Post Office from Hell (about 4 miles away) anyway, I had them throw the parts already done in the package. I can at least do herbs in my Hercules I guess?

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i feel that applies to getting two replacements as well. i'm not trying to cost them more than i have to, 'specially since i got three of them at half price. if it was just one and i depended on it, then i'd have gotten both, but as is, no sense in being that greedy. they already stopped doing discounts for first releases. p.s. i've fallen back in love w/ my omicron with those new shorty tubes. i feel them on the sig. tho, too many shady mofos out there. don't have to be a member of fc to read fc. but i definitely buy all my shit at once or from other sources (pv) to reduce shipping.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
not sure the question, i have a few right now, one w/ an hvd head, one w/ an 2.5 head
not sure i have any 2.0, but it's possible. both running 14500 tubes. super discreet.
running 1.5 w/ sap. a slight tap of the button and perfect plumes. never hold down more than a second and a half. pulse, steady inhale, finger on cart. never gets hot, never burns seals, and thick cloud instantly. haven't even clogged one yet. love hittin' in my gym while i'm restin' between sets. but this is for another thread. itchin' fer my herc hope the first fix works.

TommydCat

So, you're saying the 2.5 head with a decent battery actually works? Seems even with the 1.5 ohm carts in my 2.0 Omicron I mostly get wisps unless I run it like I mean to fully discharge the battery each time. (Or, rather, the Persei opened my eyes as how reckless you can get with these carts.)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So, you're saying the 2.5 head with a decent battery actually works? Seems even with the 1.5 ohm carts in my 2.0 Omicron I mostly get wisps unless I run it like I mean to fully discharge the battery each time. (Or, rather, the Persei opened my eyes as how reckless you can get with these carts.)
yup, they had new heads for sale for cheap after the 2.0 came out. you might be able to get one from them if you contact d9 and show you bought a 2.0. or get an hvd (only point really as 7.4 batt config is kinda a no go, per battery life of that setup. that is until the core comes out)

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: TommydCat

OF

Yes, that's exactly it. The battery way more than the cart. The original 14650 is costing something like .3 Volts IIRC meaning the power is off by about 20%.

Put the other way, using the IMR 14500 puts Omicron on an equal footing with Persei with 1.5s and 2.4s. I didn't measure any practical difference in power actually delivered to the cart. Persei is much longer lived of course, say 4 to 6 times? But Omicron will do what Persei does within those confines.

OF

TommydCat

That's definitely a game-changer for me, then, as I was just considering putting the Omi up for sale, but if the 14500 makes that much of a difference (and slightly shorter), the portability/stealth factor gets appealing again! (But, admittedly, at an additional cost when arguably it should have worked that way from the start... I'm a sucker for new toys, though!)

TommydCat,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom