Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

BeEazy

I'm shopping for a vaporizer that I could use for oil.

Between the persei and the cloud vape It hard to debate between the two. There a learning curve to the Persei (I notice that reading threw the forum) and as for the the cloud dab and go at it?

This will be my first time buying a vaporizer for concentrate. So i really need help and advice thanks

BeEazy,

OF

Between the persei and the cloud vape It hard to debate between the two.

I've never seen, let alone used, a cloud. I've no doubt it works well, of course.

However, I think Persei is far more versatile when it comes to dishing out the oil. Unless you're looking for 'a killer dab every time' that could be a big plus. Omicron offers carts in various powers from a few mg per hit (300 to the gram say) to a dozen or more (say 50 or 60 to the gram?). Put on a Bender instead and you can get in seriously deep mighty easy. But you keep the control.

Some guys find the power cord on Cloud limits their movement too, sometimes that can be useful.

Best option is, as always, buy both.

OF

Edit: Wow, I goofed up big time with the above advice. I assumed it was the real cloud vape, not the cheap modified e-cig using the same name. There should be a law about that. Come to think of it, there is, isn't there? I guess the guys that 'make' the pen aren't really worried about such details.....in fact I bet they'd like you to hear raves about 'the Cloud' and buy their stuff instead?

Forget the 'buy both'. New advice, 'save your money'. Don't get the cloud, spend the money on false drugs or a better vape. Unless you're looking for problems, of course.

Sorry for the confusion.

OF

BeEazy

I've never seen, let alone used, a cloud. I've no doubt it works well, of course.

However, I think Persei is far more versatile when it comes to dishing out the oil. Unless you're looking for 'a killer dab every time' that could be a big plus. Omicron offers carts in various powers from a few mg per hit (300 to the gram say) to a dozen or more (say 50 or 60 to the gram?). Put on a Bender instead and you can get in seriously deep mighty easy. But you keep the control.

Some guys find the power cord on Cloud limits their movement too, sometimes that can be useful.

Best option is, as always, buy both.

OF

Im looking for something like the omicron just load it up and go

BeEazy,

DubCRider

The Cloud Pen is just an Ovale Elipse e-cig with the tank and spike ripped out. Persei was designed for use with oil/wax/shatter, not VG/PG. Persei also offers a lifetime warranty. Read the thread on the cloud pen and you might second guess it as an option.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Are you talking about the vapexhale cloud, or that cloudvapez pen with the knock off dispute......

Between the persei and the cloud vape It hard to debate between the two. There a learning curve to the Persei (I notice that reading threw the forum) and as for the the cloud dab and go at it?

This will be my first time buying a vaporizer for concentrate. So i really need help and advice thanks

Puffers,
Reactions: OF

OF

Im looking for something like the omicron just load it up and go

Cool. Persei uses Omicron carts, better and longer (features to many), I still suggest Persei......more so because of the 'reality update' from DubC below

The Cloud Pen is just an Ovale Elipse e-cig with the tank and spike ripped out. Persei was designed for use with oil/wax/shatter, not VG/PG. Persei also offers a lifetime warranty. Read the thread on the cloud pen and you might second guess it as an option.

Holy Merd! That cloud? The cheap e-cig not the real cloud (the one that comes with the neat WT). That part got past me. I'm sure the provers of the Cloud didn't intentionally use the name of a well respected, established vape to foist off cheap junk on the innocent stoners out there.....although I can see how some might.

Forget what I said about 'I don't doubt cloud works well', my mistake. I know good and well from reports here it's a cheap POS to a large percentage of it's owners. Against that are nearly 20,000 posts on D9 Omicron based products, almost all glowing. This makes it a no brainer choice to me, best run off and correct my very bad advice above while I can.....sorry for not understanding.

Avoid the cloud if you can. You don't find many Omicron owners switching that way now do you?

Are you talking about the vapexhale cloud, or that cloudvapez pen with the knock off dispute......

Good question, one I clearly should have asked......

Another bad on me.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Puffers

Jayslc

I smoke PG with my persei and it's incredible so not sure what you mean by its only made for waxes. The persei is universal bro!!!

Jayslc,

Scott G

Ridin Dirty
Has anyone tried this on their persei?
IMG_0461_1024x1024.jpg

http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/hash-oil-atomizer

just looking for something easy and refillable to get through until the herc gets re-released. any word on when that re-release is gonna happen? if it's not anytime soon, i see planet vape says they got the 7.4v old skool ones in stock still. if i buy that do i have to pay for a upgrade when the new one drops or hows that work?

Scott G,

TommydCat

It's best with solvent-based extracts (purged of all solvent, of course) with very little to no plant matter (removed through filtration or winterization) that are viscous at room temperature but flow well when heated.

TommydCat,

VAPORIZER22

I smoke PG with my persei and it's incredible so not sure what you mean by its only made for waxes. The persei is universal bro!!!

DubC can correct me if I am wrong but I think he was referring to e cig juice when he said Vg/Pg and not Pure Gold.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: DubCRider

DubCRider

DubC can correct me if I am wrong but I think he was referring to e cig juice when he said Vg/Pg and not Pure Gold.

Yes. The carts that come with Omi/Persei are designed to be used with oil/wax/shatter unlike the cloud pen and 90% of the others using parts designed for use with e-liquid(Vegetable Glycerine or Propoline Glycol). Atmos, G-Pen, eureka, ect. all use rebranded e-cigs, nothing designed for our use.

BeEazy

im just going to grab the Persei what do you think about that? and were should I order it from?

BeEazy,

heideana

Hi - Does anyone know the status of the Iris v2? I'm way happy with the original Iris and don't want to miss out on the second version.

best and thanks for any updates

heideana,

Symbolik

Hi - Does anyone know the status of the Iris v2? I'm way happy with the original Iris and don't want to miss out on the second version.

best and thanks for any updates

I've been wondering this too. I didn't have the chance to get my hands on the og iris. But it seems like the one attachment that i must have. Hopefully its soon

Symbolik,

BeEazy

just got off the phone with Panetvape.ca they have every color persei in stock and I was told we should be able to place a order in a hour or so

I was just about to hit confirm purchase and I backed out. I like it but don't like it that much to spend $200 on it. I just want something basic... load it up, clean, refill, repeat. Maybe a trippy stick? G-pen? I really don't know that why im here asking for a second opinion

Jayslc

Hey I just picked up the bender do I need the hammer top to work this? I just have the persei original top?

Jayslc,

mrmojo62

I was just about to hit confirm purchase and I backed out. I like it but don't like it that much to spend $200 on it. I just want something basic... load it up, clean, refill, repeat. Maybe a trippy stick? G-pen? I really don't know that why im here asking for a second opinion
i think all of us here started with just wanting basic operations, i know i did. so i got the omicron. its basic; fill, grab and go. i vaguely remember where my omicron is now, ever since the persei arrived, its been "what's an omicron?" i can't even remember the last time i used it and i toy with the idea, every day, of sending my omicon in for the upgrade. in other words, what you want now will probably change with time as you find out what the thing is capable of doing. spend it now or get the "basic" unit first and then spend the $200 (or more) when you realize its limitations.

all i know now is that if the persei can't do it, i'm in trouble.

OF

spend it now or get the "basic" unit first and then spend the $200 (or more) when you realize its limitations.

all i know now is that if the persei can't do it, i'm in trouble.

Let me expand a bit on the Brother's excellent advice. It's pretty easy to 'outgrow' a base unit if you're prone to such things. For sure if you're the sort that tries for 'bigger clouds' from time to time you'll be thinking about being able to tap into more steam until it drives you over the edge. Nature of the beast.

If you feel you can't invest that much bucks all at once anyway, please don't resort to the junk being pushed off on the innocent. The stuff you mention is basically the cheapest e-cig stuff available (worldwide) modified enough to pass for an attempt. Instead, go with the D9 O-phos, now replaced by Omicron Light. I just got one to try out, it'll do most all of what the Omicron Vx will for a fraction of the price. Most importantly it's designed to work with Omicron carts so you can upgrade when you fall in love. And you will. Notice how many positive posts you get on FC in the Omicron and Persei threads against the problems faced by the much smaller number of posters 'over there'.

http://www.planetvape.ca/o-phos-vaporizer.html

Note it comes with a ten dollar cart and the loading tool (load half a gram at a time), you might want to order a few more carts, they're good for several grams usually but it's nice to have a spare and many of us keep a couple around loaded with different concentrates for quick change of pace. Also a couple "Doob Tubes" from them is a great way to store carts once loaded (controls the smell as well).

BTW, unlike some, many of us use Persei to get into trouble......not avoid it. It can do that.

Best wises.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Buying a Cheap pen is like buying a "PINTO"!

persei-quiver_zpseef741ac.jpg
A "PERSEI" is more like a "BENTLEY"!

mrmojo62

Let me expand a bit on the Brother's excellent advice. It's pretty easy to 'outgrow' a base unit if you're prone to such things. For sure if you're the sort that tries for 'bigger clouds' from time to time you'll be thinking about being able to tap into more steam until it drives you over the edge. Nature of the beast.

If you feel you can't invest that much bucks all at once anyway, please don't resort to the junk being pushed off on the innocent. The stuff you mention is basically the cheapest e-cig stuff available (worldwide) modified enough to pass for an attempt. Instead, go with the D9 O-phos, now replaced by Omicron Light. I just got one to try out, it'll do most all of what the Omicron Vx will for a fraction of the price. Most importantly it's designed to work with Omicron carts so you can upgrade when you fall in love. And you will. Notice how many positive posts you get on FC in the Omicron and Persei threads against the problems faced by the much smaller number of posters 'over there

my perspective is also that of one who does not have the disposable income to really allow for multiple purchases like that, which is why the upgrade is just a thought for me. i think i got very lucky when i got my first oil vape because, i knew even less than nothing and got an omicron anyway. the persei was just coming out at the time and i thought to myself; there is no way i'm going to need that kind of firepower. i was wrrooo. . .i was wrrrron. . . i was incorrect. so i try to think of future needs, not just the here and now. personally, i try to research and buy the best thing i can afford so that i won't have to make a ton of additional purchases later and so if that means saving up and withholding gratification, well, then it means sucking it up and waiting. being an adult is soo much fun.

again thats just my viewpoint on the world, if it helps you, bonus!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't mean to rub it in!
I want to pamper myself.
Our perspectives and pretty close actually.

The OMNICRON is a nice unit as well!

march 15th is hercules day as we decided to change a small part, this parts needs a new mold and will help with performance. This is when we will start testing and production it goes into.
I heard that HASH will work in the HERCULES?

Full Melt?
3/4 Melt?
1/2 Melt?
Bubble Hash?

That would be amazing!

ataxian,
Top Bottom