Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ok maybe be more specific all your website says is eBay AUCTION websites it doesn't say non authorized dealers. So bottom line if I pick up the warrenty for 60$ is that the same as if I were to buy the persei unit directly from you same warrenty? Just want to make sure I am covered thanks for your help and speedy responses. P.s my persei came with those blue trust fire batteries I see on D9 you guys sell it with the red batteries? Any difference in kit?

Ya these units where the earlier units, we changed to red imr batteries during mid production.

Your going to need IMR batteries i suggest you get the AW IMR as they are the best.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Okey-dokey G. I will be back from court around 2pm. I'll give you call then. Thanks.

Fully Melted,

Jayslc

Ya these units where the earlier units, we changed to red imr batteries during mid production.

Your going to need IMR batteries i suggest you get the AW IMR as they are the best.
Ok cool I pick some up, these old blue batteries still work? The persei unit is no different correct? Just batteries

Jayslc,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ok maybe be more specific all your website says is eBay AUCTION websites it doesn't say non authorized dealers. So bottom line if I pick up the warrenty for 60$ is that the same as if I were to buy the persei unit directly from you same warrenty? Just want to make sure I am covered thanks for your help and speedy responses. P.s my persei came with those blue trust fire batteries I see on D9 you guys sell it with the red batteries? Any difference in kit?
Since I bought my first PERSEI (Trust Fire Batteries) I bought a second one with the AW (red).
The Second one worked so well I bought more AW's both the 18650's and the 16350's plus some 3.0V's to run with my SHORTY set up for the PG.

For $130? Just buy extra batteries and forget the warranty. Just make your future purchases with a Approved Dealer like Planet Vapes or Direct for Delta Nine.
I see all the HASBRO type vapes however DELTA NINE is quality Driven.
Plus as you learn you can keep adding attachments.
Before you trip buy a pack of 5 2.4V carts with the money you save.
Don't get me wrong I like the 5.0V carts and get thick clouds however the 2.4V carts give the flavor profile I enjoy while medicating.

Welcome to the World of Mass Vaporization!
IMG_0096_zpsa8c63a55.jpg

persei-quiver_zpseef741ac.jpg

ataxian,

Jayslc

Since I bought my first PERSEI (Trust Fire Batteries) I bought a second one with the AW (red).
The Second one worked so well I bought more AW's both the 18650's and the 16350's plus some 3.0V's to run with my SHORTY set up for the PG.

For $130? Just buy extra batteries and forget the warranty. Just make your future purchases with a Approved Dealer like Planet Vapes or Direct for Delta Nine.
I see all the HASBRO type vapes however DELTA NINE is quality Driven.
Plus as you learn you can keep adding attachments.
Before you trip buy a pack of 5 2.4V carts with the money you save.
Don't get me wrong I like the 5.0V carts and get thick clouds however the 2.4V carts give the flavor profile I enjoy while medicating.

Welcome to the World of Mass Vaporization!
IMG_0096_zpsa8c63a55.jpg

persei-quiver_zpseef741ac.jpg
Thanks for your help i appreciate it, do you know if we can buy the warrenty anytime? For example my buddy who got me into this mass vaporization has a hand me down persei he bought 6 months ago can he pick up that 60$ warrenty and be covered?

Jayslc,

Afrikaaner

Hey, I just got my Persei about an hour ago, and I'm looking at all the accessories now... The tank and the clear cartomizer look quite nifty, and was wondering which might be recommended for say glycerin based extracts? I was leaning towards the stainless steel one just because of its simplicity and what looks like ease of cleaning/etc. Your thoughts?

edit: derp! I see the Ego-W exists for a reason! But still, how does it compare to the tank? I like the multiple ohm options for the tank...

Afrikaaner,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey, I just got my Persei about an hour ago, and I'm looking at all the accessories now... The tank and the clear cartomizer look quite nifty, and was wondering which might be recommended for say glycerin based extracts? I was leaning towards the stainless steel one just because of its simplicity and what looks like ease of cleaning/etc. Your thoughts?

edit: derp! I see the Ego-W exists for a reason! But still, how does it compare to the tank? I like the multiple ohm options for the tank...
I would have "OF" guide you.
It's worth it.
Trust me!

ataxian,

Jayslc

By persei kit came with blue true fire batteries I know there crap. Already picked up the red IMr aw today. But was curious is the persei unit it's self different from the old with with blue batteries to the new kit with the red batteries that d9
Sell on website. So any difference in the persei unit it seld from old kit to new kit? Don't want to
Spend 200
For an old unit. Thanks

Jayslc,

mrmojo62

By persei kit came with blue true fire batteries I know there crap. Already picked up the red IMr aw today. But was curious is the persei unit it's self different from the old with with blue batteries to the new kit with the red batteries that d9
Sell on website. So any difference in the persei unit it seld from old kit to new kit? Don't want to
Spend 200
For an old unit. Thanks
i would ask myself this: who will have the freshest stuff? the guy who buys it and resells it or the guy who makes it? will it make a difference in terms of support and time?

the ones that ship from d9 will have the latest upgrades since they are the people that ship them to all the resellers you are going to find online and brick and mortar. seems to me that you're taking your chances elsewhere if you are interested in the latest iteration of the persei.

mrmojo62,

Jayslc

i would ask myself this: who will have the freshest stuff? the guy who buys it and resells it or the guy who makes it? will it make a difference in terms of support and time?

the ones that ship from d9 will have the latest upgrades since they are the people that ship them to all the resellers you are going to find online and brick and mortar. seems to me that you're taking your chances elsewhere if you are interested in the latest iteration of the persei.
Well that really didn't answer my question thank you for stating the obvious, but not sure how the unit it self could be different both same price and they haven't upgraded anything On standard units just the attachments. Ill just pick up the warrenty and ill be good.

Jayslc,

Afrikaaner

It's worth it.
Trust me!

Waiting on OF... I also decided to go back and get the bundled Hercules I originally turned down for 60 bucks. Glad I did, it turned out to be the 7.4 volt version, and I'm excited to try something in it.

Afrikaaner,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes

Ataxian, You did the CE4 Cartomizer from D9, what resistance 2.5 or 5?

Wish they had stainless steel ones for PG...

Porquiplane,

OF

Hey, I just got my Persei about an hour ago, and I'm looking at all the accessories now... The tank and the clear cartomizer look quite nifty, and was wondering which might be recommended for say glycerin based extracts?

It's worth it.
Trust me!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but don't hold your breath.....I don't do 'juice' therefore have no experience or views to offer. No doubt others will......

Waiting on OF... I also decided to go back and get the bundled Hercules I originally turned down for 60 bucks. Glad I did, it turned out to be the 7.4 volt version, and I'm excited to try something in it.

Good catch! I hope you're still not waiting on advice that's not coming?

OF

OF,

Afrikaaner

Hmm, so I tried out the Persei last night, both a cartridge filled with homemade QWISO oil and the Hercules with some more QWISO. The cartridge worked really really well, but tasted quite awful in fact. I saw Porcuplane had the same sort of taste, but don't know if it went away. He described it like car exhaust or something like that, and I'd agree it has some sort of smell like that. The other problem I had was when I filled a canister for the Hercules and vaped that. I put in a bit of oil into a capsule, put the cover back on, vaped, went back to look inside, and the cap had been forced off and was leaking all over everything.

Afrikaaner,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hmm, so I tried out the Persei last night, both a cartridge filled with homemade QWISO oil and the Hercules with some more QWISO. The cartridge worked really really well, but tasted quite awful in fact. I saw Porcuplane had the same sort of taste, but don't know if it went away. He described it like car exhaust or something like that, and I'd agree it has some sort of smell like that. The other problem I had was when I filled a canister for the Hercules and vaped that. I put in a bit of oil into a capsule, put the cover back on, vaped, went back to look inside, and the cap had been forced off and was leaking all over everything.
For Flavor Profile your need the 2.4 Carts.
I have Top Shelf GIRL SCOUT COOKIES WAX IN BOTH CARTS: 2.4 & A 5.0.
Also I have a 2.4 with LOUIE 13 WAX.
The 5.0 provides nice vapor clouds but taste like diesel fuel.
The 2.4's are incredible and the flavor is divine!
For now on I will use the 2.4 only.
Except for PG I use the 2.4 Cartimizer with adapter available on the Delta web site. (shorthy attachment)

When I was using the HERCULES it tasted great and the vapor clouds were thick.
I'm saving 1 1/2 grams of TOP SHELF WAX for improved version.

hercules_zps1928b417.jpg

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

Afrikaaner

For Flavor Profile your need the 2.4 Carts.
I have Top Shelf GIRL SCOUT COOKIES WAX IN BOTH CARTS: 2.4 & A 5.0.
Also I have a 2.4 with LOUIE 13 WAX.
The 5.0 provides nice vapor clouds but taste like diesel fuel.
The 2.4's are incredible and the flavor is divine!
For now on I will use the 2.4 only.
When I was using the HERCULES it tasted great and the vapor clouds were thick.
I'm saving 1 1/2 grams of TOP SHELF WAX for improved version.

Just ordered 2.4 ohm cart to try out. Unfortunately that means I need to make more oil since I loaded all mine into one of the included 5 ohm carts. They really taste absolutely abysmal. Any idea why the 5 ohm ones taste so bad? It's like breathing in car exhaust/burnt electronic smoke with a hint of what your oil tastes like.

Afrikaaner,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just ordered 2.4 ohm cart to try out. Unfortunately that means I need to make more oil since I loaded all mine into one of the included 5 ohm carts. They really taste absolutely abysmal. Any idea why the 5 ohm ones taste so bad? It's like breathing in car exhaust/burnt electronic smoke with a hint of what your oil tastes like.
Afrikaaner:

I guess the 5.0 carts were for the cloud chasers?
The PERSEI learning curve would be less problematic if they came with 2.4 carts in the kit.
I was watching FOX FINANCIAL NEWS and they had a segment on the growing MARIJUANA BUSINESS.
We are still in the beginning stages of device technology.

I'm confident that DELTA NINE will figure it out!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

Afrikaaner

I guess the 5.0 carts were for the cloud chasers?

I was surprised they put in 2 5ohms and thought it was a mistake, actually. I would have expected a variety to find what you like instead of a one size fits all approach. Especially considering how miserable the 5ohmers taste.

Afrikaaner,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I was surprised they put in 2 5ohms and thought it was a mistake, actually. I would have expected a variety to find what you like instead of a one size fits all approach. Especially considering how miserable the 5ohmers taste.
Being in business (Fortune 500) most of my working life I have the believe it was a huge mistake to offer the 5.0 carts in the kit. What has happened is they most likely were targeting the experienced OMICROM users and wanted to offered them something powerful? However like myself I came late to the party and started with the PERSEI. I did not start to have the full benefits of the PERSEI medical device until I got the 2.4 carts. The sales of this product have a lot of potential.
The HERCULES was released prematurely however I'm happy to experience this developing technology.

There is this vaping GURU named "OF" that can direct you better than I. He got me straighten out while I was struggling with the 5.0 carts. Seems like a lot of customers have the same issues?

Afrikaaner

Being in business (Fortune 500) most of my working life I have the believe it was a huge mistake to offer the 5.0 carts in the kit. What has happened is they most likely were targeting the experienced OMICROM users and wanted to offered them something powerful? However like myself I came late to the party and started with the PERSEI. I did not start to have the full benefits of the PERSEI medical device until I got the 2.4 carts. The sales of this product have a lot of potential.
The HERCULES was released prematurely however I'm happy to experience this developing technology.

There is this vaping GURU named "OF" that can direct you better than I. He got me straighten out while I was struggling with the 5.0 carts. Seems like a lot of customers have the same issues?

Hmm interesting point about the "experienced" users thing. Out of curiosity, are the lower ohm rated cartridges tastier or less tasty than the 2.4 ohm ones?

Afrikaaner,
Top Bottom