Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

WC1

OF, thanks for the guidance! Since the carts dead already I guess the only thing I have to lose by giving it a go is a little time, so I might as well give it a go.

WC1,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
PG-SHORTHY_zpsd8e1ae6c.jpg
1361300288-130213S021.jpg

My Shorty with a AW 18350 IMR and PURE GOLD is pretty nice actually!
I have two other PERSEI's: One with a 5.0 cart and 2 x 18350's and
LOUIE 14 Honeycomb (VAPOR CLOUDS) Photo above:
The other one with a 2.4 cart and 1 18650 1600maH and
Girl SCOUT PREMIUM Brittle WAX (Tasty)

AFGHAN-GOO Honeycomb waiting for HERCULES!

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm not sure anyone answered this before or not, would either the 3.7 or the 7.4 herc work well with both herb and bubble hash in their current configurations? I understand they may or may not leak when it comes to oils, but I don't have any oil at the moment.

darkrom,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I'm not sure anyone answered this before or not, would either the 3.7 or the 7.4 herc work well with both herb and bubble hash in their current configurations? I understand they may or may not leak when it comes to oils, but I don't have any oil at the moment.

I'm not sure about the Herc 3.7v, but the 7.4v can definitely do both bubble and herb. From what I hear with herbs, you just need to be careful on the button.

Omcron v1

its all bout gettin some fire wax and using that nibbler 10 more months till im off probation then im goin strong on this device

Omcron v1,

timmahsan

treEnt
I'm pretty sure I am going to pick up an oil pen from D9. I just don't know which pen. I do want to get the hercules for oils/herb once it is re-released.

I doubt i'll be using two carts at a time on the Persei. Anyone have some advice for a new pen seeker? :)

timmahsan,

OF

I'm pretty sure I am going to pick up an oil pen from D9. I just don't know which pen. I do want to get the hercules for oils/herb once it is re-released.

I doubt i'll be using two carts at a time on the Persei. Anyone have some advice for a new pen seeker? :)

Go with Persei, you'll want the power when it comes to the Hercules cart. You might even want to upgrade to Iris when it's mature, for that you'll need a Persei to start with anyway. You can run one cart on the dual head just fine, it's really nice having a spare......

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Go with Persei, you'll want the power when it comes to the Hercules cart. You might even want to upgrade to Iris when it's mature, for that you'll need a Persei to start with anyway. You can run one cart on the dual head just fine, it's really nice having a spare......

OF
I agree with OF.

The PERSEI is a wise choice!
I was washing one of my cars and playing around with the IPHONE.
Here are the photos:
chrome-persei_zpsd27cead5.jpg

black-persei_zps908b2cb4.jpg
The Chrome unit has the double head with a 5.0 cart (2 x 18350's) - The Black unit has a single head with a 2.4 cart (1 x 18650) Notice the rings and end caps have been switched between the two units!
I'm out and about most often and the PERSEI is a nice companion.
I like mixing meds!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, what is that you have the pure gold in? Does it work well?
I love PURE GOLD!
The shorty I use and also a TRISTICK.
When I got my MM license they gave it to me to try.
E-JuiceCart01__72003_zoom.jpg

This is what I use for my PERSEI with PURE GOLD!

ataxian,

NoName

I love PURE GOLD!
The shorty I use and also a TRISTICK.
When I got my MM license they gave it to me to try.
E-JuiceCart01__72003_zoom.jpg

This is what I use for my PERSEI with PURE GOLD!

Hi Ataxian,

If I may ask, "Is this cart reusable with PureGold? And if so, how many times before taste degradation/replacement?" How much do you load at a time (1 ampule?).

BTW: Nice photos! TIA.

NN

NoName,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi Ataxian,

If I may ask, "Is this cart reusable with PureGold? And if so, how many times before taste degradation/replacement?" How much do you load at a time (1 ampule?).

BTW: Nice photos! TIA.NN

I love waxes for the carts and PG with the attachment shown. I load 1 gram to start then 0.5 grams at a time. This one is 4 months old. However I have a few of them for back up. Also I have added some 007 CO2 WAX with the PG to keep it interesting! Their less than $10.
short-pg_zps6c3a9f1c.jpg

18350_zpsc90271a6.jpg
sunday-delta-nine_zps0307daae.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
We are looking into a easy DIY vapor production with the Hercules and will let you know how it comes out. This is going to be a $5 add on that anyone can do, once we test out the best possible combo will let you know, it should increase vapor production and decrease heat up time, but also will increase loading rate.

Scott G

Ridin Dirty
any new word on the re-release of the herc cart for errls? also, when it is released will there be a bundle deal once again for the persei+herc cart? my buddy picked one up i guess just before it got pulled but it's been working like a boss. down to get one for myself since i've tried his out.

Scott G,
Reactions: ataxian

Jayslc

Hey guys just bought the persei, intending on using it for herbs Mainly but also oils when I can get my hands on them. What attachment is best for the herbs? Leaning towards the 7 volt hurc chamber? Can u burn herb at 6 volts with the 7 .4 v herb chamber? New to this product so any suggestions are a big help ?

Jayslc,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys just bought the persei, intending on using it for herbs Mainly but also oils when I can get my hands on them. What attachment is best for the herbs? Leaning towards the 7 volt hurc chamber? Can u burn herb at 6 volts with the 7 .4 v herb chamber? New to this product so any suggestions are a big help ?
BENDER

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I was just thinking how much i appreciate my Persei as I look at my dirty hands clenching my beloved tool of mass vaporization. The ruggedness and performance all in one package is so nice. As a contractor I am always out and about and I unfortunately have tested the Persei's impact resistance against concrete more times then I wish to recount. That said this thing just keeps on taking the abuse my illcoordination :doh: and workplace continue to dish out to it, and works as well as the day it was taken out the box. :tup:

Top Bottom