Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just had a sick and twisted vision of dual "bent" hammers on the dual top. This isn't something I want since a gram at once would be quite a bit much for me to vape, but I'd sure love to see it :evil:

darkrom,
Side question, my batteries that came with my USED persei had no "nipple"? on the positive end. They were flat on both ends. I've never seen this before. The replacements from D9 are normal. They are both 18350s 800mah (I know next time 700) but these should do the trick for now.
I think you just gave the reason BlueSurfBoy couldn't use his Persei reliably - Those are the WRONG batteries. They are the right ones for most ecig "mods" that use a single 18350; He probably bought them from some ecig site. In order to "stack" cells, you need to either use "nipple" cells or use a "spacer" (usually a thin round magnet). The extra 1/2mm of length will cause some things not to fit (e.g. the short Lavatube).

Back to catching up...

-NDA

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I think you just gave the reason BlueSurfBoy couldn't use his Persei reliably - Those are the WRONG batteries. They are the right ones for most ecig "mods" that use a single 18350; He probably bought them from some ecig site. In order to "stack" cells, you need to either use "nipple" cells or use a "spacer" (usually a thin round magnet). The extra 1/2mm of length will cause some things not to fit (e.g. the short Lavatube).

Back to catching up...

-NDA

Nice catch I was wondering how he got he got flat top batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

OF

I think you just gave the reason BlueSurfBoy couldn't use his Persei reliably - Those are the WRONG batteries.

Bingo! NDA nails another one! "Flat tops" are a way to get maximum volume for higher capacity, but can have issues in applications that expect to use the nipple height for insulation. IIRC the standard fix is a short magnet stuck in the center to make a nipple?

Well done, NDA. Way to put clues spread over time together.....

OF

I've used flat tops (800 mAh) with my Persei without any problems (at least so far).

I primarily use the ss standard length tube, which doesn't have to be adjusted with the tool like the regular Persei body does. The spring on the bottom cap seems to provide adequate pressure for the batteries to be in contact with each other and the tiny metal nub inside the bottom end of the top piece.

If you use the flat tops with the standard Persei body, maybe the "platform" at the bottom of the tube needs to be raised higher?

Is there any risk of doing any damage to the Persei if I keep using flat tops?

UpUpandAway,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
iam sad to say that i had bought 2 benders for my 2 persei's, and 1 of my persei was stolen at a party, good news is i have a back up but now i have a bender for sale, if anyones interested i have an extra bender :( :(

BLAZING OG,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
iam sad to say that i had bought 2 benders for my 2 persei's, and 1 of my persei was stolen at a party, good news is i have a back up but now i have a bender for sale, if anyones interested i have an extra bender :( :(

You know if you have a purchase receipt from us on it and the serial number, and the second top maybe we can find it if it comes into service.

We would need a police report and the package with the double top, this way we have enough evidence that we can hold it and have it sent to you when it comes in.

Now this is a maybe i have to think about this.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I appreciate your fast response, thanks G, unfortunately the stolen one was my OG first one with out serial number or receipt, my second one i personally went to d9v to purchase so i have those credentials!!!! I never thought id be forced to sell such a gorgeous piece of work!!! So bummed!!!!

BLAZING OG,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I appreciate your fast response, thanks G, unfortunately the stolen one was my OG first one with out serial number or receipt, my second one i personally went to d9v to purchase so i have those credentials!!!! I never thought id be forced to sell such a gorgeous piece of work!!! So bummed!!!!

Where did you get it? and do you have the double top?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
purchased at a local collective, they broke in to my car ( i think they jimmied it because no windows were broke) and since i had no case i carried it in its d9v case with double top, only thing left is the bender and hammer kit that i thankfully left at home!!

***Edit****
I was medicating the whole party with this bad boy, then my oil supply started running low, so i went to my car and put persei away in its d9v box w/ rest of its accessories!!! i checked all my doors to make sure power locks were set!!!! came back a few hours later and my car was kinda ransacked and persei was gone!!!

BLAZING OG,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
purchased at a local collective, they broke in to my car ( i think they jimmied it because no windows were broke) and since i had no case i carried it in its d9v case with double top, only thing left is the bender and hammer kit that i thankfully left at home!!

Which collective. Only a select few had the serial less persei's.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
How much do you want for it???
Id love to get the a little bit shy of the price i paid, but iam willing to hook any one from FC for a reasonable price !!!!
oh and i got the THE BENDER coupon code special, not trying to make anything just make some one else happy!!!!

Which collective. Only a select few had the serial less persei's.
Oh Man thats a tuff one with my memory, its was my buddys favorite shop, and he sold me on to the persei after trying his!!!
Iam gonna have to call him and see if he can tell me the name!!!!
You truly are a good person, with your interest in helping me i feel good in a bad situation!!!!

Lesson learned persei is gonna remain on me at all times!!!!!!

tharealmclovin

LOL thats what i got it for, so i had one and my GF had one while i was using one LOL
No rush as i cant even post in classified without having 50 post's first!!!
Ill think about it, if you dont sell it by then, maybe I'll have to scoop it up

tharealmclovin,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ill think about it, if you dont sell it by then, maybe I'll have to scoop it up[
not a problem, sounds good, i appreciate your interest!!!!
definitely think about it, she shall be wrapped in bubble wrap and sleeping in a mini pelican case!!!!

Woow, that was a weird posting it merged with the reply, hmmm

BLAZING OG,

tharealmclovin

WOW...Just slid my bender up a little bit so the hammer was lower in the herb. Slowly inhale..eyes bulge...largest cloud of vapor EVER. Very nice when you need a cloud, but was way too much for me. Ill only do that when I need to choke.

OF

Almost mr clue. Almost. Serial less Perseis will have their surprise.

How about ones with the serial number filed off? I bought one from BDV the other day......

He gave me a great price, but insisted on cash? Said he could get more if my friends wanted any.

OF

OF,

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
I'd love to meet up local with you n give you cash.. I missed out on the Bender deal, been kickin myself since.. Let me know, I PM'ed you too ;)

HSADJADI,

OF

So the IRIS tops have a GPS and taser chip?

Yeah, and a 'V chip' that uses the 'help, I've fallen and can't get up' technology to call the cops if someone without a card gets within 3 feet of it (requires scanner enabled MM Cards of course).

An the parental control chip's ability to activate the camera for parental supervision will cause some concern amongst some of the young users out there.

And then there's the whole matter of virus protection and software upgrades.

All in all, it's likely to scare of some of the weaker willed users out there....but who needs 'em?

OF

Top Bottom