Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yo G, any update on the Persei Bub?

Will the D9 crew be at the Kush Expo in LA this weekend?

I will most likely be at the show this weekend.

And the Persei bubbler is online you shuold be able to order it, if you pre ordered it then its should have been sent out. Since i am no longer part of D9V operations i can not comment anymore. What would be best is if you contact them regarding your order if you have one.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Cool.

Yeah, I had pre-ordered it so I'll get in touch with them. Really looking forward to seeing what that fine piece of glass can do.

UpUpandAway,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So, What the Fuck? what's the score here. was just about to send a big pile of stuff to get fixed to you guys. what's going on down there?
Since i am no longer part of D9V operations i can not comment anymore. What would be best is if you contact them regarding your order if you have one.
In Production ---- Projects Almost Done ------- Projects Still Working Out Bugs

Hercules ---------- 1701's ------------------------ The Universe
Iris V1 ------------ The Core ---------------------- GLOC
14500 Tubes ----- GET ---------------------------- LOV

Please do not contact D9V about these projects as they will not have any clue about them.

So, What the Fuck? what's the score here. was just about to send a big pile of stuff to get fixed to you guys. what's going on down there?

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Please do not contact D9V about these projects as they will not have any clue about them.

What you mean bob, your quote of what i said is not even making sense.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
What you mean bob, your quote of what i said is not even making sense.
sorry, let me try again, i am referring to the highlighted section here...

I will most likely be at the show this weekend.

And the Persei bubbler is online you shuold be able to order it, if you pre ordered it then its should have been sent out. Since i am no longer part of D9V operations i can not comment anymore. What would be best is if you contact them regarding your order if you have one.
and the change in your sig

how are you not part of D9V? how are these projects not part of D9V? my faith in the company is now questioned. are my warranties still good?

EDiT - i have like 3 HVDs (lost one, oops) 2 o-phos and 3 persei tops to send back. want to make sure i'm taken care of, but it sounds like ur not part of them

Bob Loblaw,

don74y3

I'm still having very long warm-up times, is anybody else having warm-up times in the 45 sec range?
Also no combustion after 80 sec on the button, I guess this is a good thing but never really see heavy vapor like G had in his video, maybe I'm looking for to much?:shrug:
Kevin

im the same way.. its not performing like i saw it... very light production of vapor!! i like taste but vapor and throat hit is most important to me!!

don74y3,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
sorry, let me try again, i am referring to the highlighted section here...

and the change in your sig

how are you not part of D9V? how are these projects not part of D9V? my faith in the company is now questioned. are my warranties still good?

Oh bro your warranties are still good. Dont get me wrong but im not part of the day to day operations anymore, im concentrating on development now.

They dont know about my projects and cant answer on things they dont know about. That is what that statement says.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
im the same way.. its not performing like i saw it... very light production of vapor!! i like taste but vapor and throat hit is most important to me!!

With out giving support a chance to figure out what is going on.

my hammer from my bender is not working anymore :( guess ill have to wait for my new weed to be vaped

Please contact support they will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh bro your warranties are still good. Dont get me wrong but im not part of the day to day operations anymore, im concentrating on development now.

They dont know about my projects and cant answer on things they dont know about. That is what that statement says.
awesome, had me worried there for a sec

yea, my bender had longer heat-up, but i can still get it hot enough to combust if i want.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
awesome, had me worried there for a sec

yea, my bender had longer heat-up, but i can still get it hot enough to combust if i want.

Dont worry Bob D9V will not loose the quality of Service or have any warranty issues. There are some changes going on in the back ground but no customer will be effected by it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

kittyboy

okay updating my reports on bender.

several things I have found that work.

Vaping is keeping temperature as controled as possible. Staying cooler vs hotter works better.
I start with bender empty and heat up until Hammer glows. no top on. (apx 15-20 sec) Then I fill with about .25 or about half way up the rod inside bowl.(dont grind to much as too fine and u will have trouble with material coming into mouth) Put top on and press button and start very slow draw. (be careful as drawing too hard will cause herb in mouth) Hold button for 5 -10 seconds and keep drawing for at least 10 seconds after releasing. I get most of my good hit after button released. Stayin on cool side I get 5-8 draws from .25 stirring between each hit. You will tell if you are heating it up to much or not continuing to draw after release if you see smoke vapor when u take top of to stir.
I am finding that by using less material and stirring i can optimize hits. These are not massive clouds but just perfect vapor. Using Aromed for 5 years has made me realize how temp control most important. Aromed works with a light bulb and sorta like a dimmer switch control by thermometer. U see the light get brighter and hotter as well as dim and get cooler as you use vape.

Only problem I am really dealing with is the dryness of vape and drawing small particles through.
Notice dry burning mouth after using. (would mean temp too hot and not having water between vape so I need to drink more while using. And if I do draw hard when temp gets too hot I get material in throat.

I found filling bowl full caused more material in mouth and more chance of overheating and burn taste.

G if you could figure a way to have a fine screen between mouthpiece and bowl that is removable might work. I am going to try to cut one of mine to see if it woud work just not sure how to hold in place.

Taste is great as long as you stay cool on temperature. It is easy to burn if u stay on button to long.

Design wise this thing is built well and fits hammer tight. Just be careful leaving bender on persei as it can fall over easy etc.

G I wonder if you got a connector that would take a halogen light bulb and use that for source of heat might work just as well. The visual of a light bulb easier to read then the hammer rod. If you check out an aromed or their site you can see how similar concept in heat. Light bulb might be easier to control heat then hammer? More for herbal usage then concentrates etc.

After 24 hours I am very impressed. Just have lots of batteries. This is a great personal portable tool. :)

kittyboy,

kevin

Hmm only way is if we test out your hammer and top, is it possible your in the Socal or Norcal near the bay area?

Hi G
Yes I live in Nor Cal area, east bay. I was waiting for my budy to get his Bender and compare the two or see what other people had to say once they got theres. Or see you when you came up here end Oct. if thats still the plan, though it is hard for me to travel. Looking at the last post of Hammer warm-up of 10-15 sec this could be my problem, as I said 30-35 sec cherry Hammer warmup times.
If you want I could send it in for you to test, I just was tring to see if it was me or the Bender. I don't want to be the one to cry WOLF! When I'm I one screwing up! Maybe I could try a different Hammer, whatever works.

Thanks G
Kevin

kevin,

DubCRider

Kevin, what are you up to tomorrow? I can come by with a few 1200* hammers and we can compare the warmup times. I'll leave you with the one that makes your vaping expierence more enjoyable.

I'm still trying to get a call back about the meet and greet but either way it's going down.

kevin

Kevin, what are you up to tomorrow? I can come by with a few 1200* hammers and we can compare the warmup times. I'll leave you with the one that makes your vaping expierence more enjoyable.

I'm still trying to get a call back about the meet and greet but either way it's going down.

Hi DubCRider
I really don't have any plans, with my health I just play it day by day, Thanks for your help I live in Tracy, where are you at and how do you want to hook up.
I could send you message with Tel#etc. Just let me know.
Again Thanks!

Kevin

kevin,

kittyboy

So if I watched the video above of the glass bubbler. dude says to hold button and then pulse. If I saw it in real time he had the button pushed for 10 seconds or more. I never been able to hold my persei for 10 seconds and a cart. Will that cart continue to work if he does that several times? Definately cloud hits.ii

kittyboy,

Bugsy

VapeHare
OH Boy, looks like my Bender has finally reached the LA sorting facility today Oct 10.......after being emailed by Delta9 on Oct 4 that it had shipped!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OH Boy, looks like my Bender has finally reached the LA sorting facility today Oct 10.......after being emailed by Delta9 on Oct 4 that it had shipped!

Hope you get it soon.

Moving on.

The Cartridge that is King of the Hill. The Hercules simply put, the strongest cartridge out there, no silica wick, 6 month warranty, and built to handle oils, herbs, and water extracts for the Persei. You can even wash it too. You dont need to switch out attachments anymore, The worlds first cartridge that does oils, herbs, and water extracts.

IMG_0085.jpg

Top Bottom