Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Did anyone take advantage of Planet Vape's Persei sale today? I never thought I needed a second unit but that price is hard to resist.

Double-Fist Quad Cart action! I already ordered the black double-tips.
ooh oooh get a y adapter as well. run some tubes and you can water filter that quad action!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ooh oooh get a y adapter as well. run some tubes and you can water filter that quad action!

:lol: I know, I fear my spending is getting way out of control!! Might have to hold off on the purp. omi for a while, get caught up. Those guys snuck this one up on me... ha! glad to have it on the way though!! Got my shipping notice from PV already. Pondering the Hammer right now, any ideas on if the hammer top could handle the Evo?

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Double Fist Quad Cart hit sounds like a youtube star potential.
prolly won't have to try to hard to persuade me, lol i already got the y adapter. now the question is do i drop it on my new DG fritted disc or my new SYN Showerhead. decisions, decisions, lol :freak:
:lol: I know, I fear my spending is getting way out of control!! Might have to hold off on the purp. omi for a while, get caught up. Those guys snuck this one up on me... ha! glad to have it on the way though!! Got my shipping notice from PV already. Pondering the Hammer right now, any ideas on if the hammer top could handle the Evo?
i believe the hammer top has the burliest of electrics and that a normal persei, maybe w/ extender, can handle an lv evo. might want to call electricians in on this one

EDiT - throw in the 2 bills i dropped on carts, extra batts and other accessories over at D9 on that pile of 710 bills, lol

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
prolly won't have to try to hard to persuade me, lol i already got the y adapter. now the question is do i drop it on my new DG fritted disc or my new SYN Showerhead. decisions, decisions, lol :freak:

i believe the hammer top has the burliest of electrics and that a normal persei, maybe w/ extender, can handle an lv evo. might want to call electricians in on this one

EDiT - throw in the 2 bills i dropped on carts, extra batts and other accessories over at D9 on that pile of 710 bills, lol

Here im being upfront about it and persuading you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes

Go with DG. Trust in DG. Love with DG. Everyone do the DG. Seriously.

mflblover

does anyone else's persei time out?? like i put my cart on to see if their was any oils left and held the button for about 5 seconds and the blue light would just go out after like 5 seconds then i screwed the cart off held the button and it stayed lit perfectly fine...same thing was happening with my evo lv is that a problem in mine or does everyones do it?

mflblover,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
does anyone else's persei time out?? like i put my cart on to see if their was any oils left and held the button for about 5 seconds and the blue light would just go out after like 5 seconds then i screwed the cart off held the button and it stayed lit perfectly fine...same thing was happening with my evo lv is that a problem in mine or does everyones do it?

Try the same cart with the double top see if it works, if it doesn't most likely its a issue with the top, if it still causing it, then the cart might be bad.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jpdnkstr

My single top light has an issue also, but it does not "time out", with no light I am still getting electricty, and vapor, aaaahhhh sweet vapor!

jpdnkstr,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
My single top light has an issue also, but it does not "time out", with no light I am still getting electricty, and vapor, aaaahhhh sweet vapor!

yours is an issue with the led light. Should contact support and they will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'll do a video review once my 2nd unit arrives. Are you guys still doing review contests?

Not yet but we will do a contest shortly.

Also the original Persei owners the ones with the units and no serial numbers are still being thought about. Stay tuned guys I just want to finish what's on my plate before we start anything.

odogg

Elevate.
I have HVD too but kinda down over some features. but double barrel on persei is one of the reasons i went for it

odogg,

tharealmclovin

I'm just not sure if double barrel is really for me. I have 1 hour left. Are there any other benefits of the Persei over the HVD?

tharealmclovin,
Top Bottom