Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so my main question here is, with the chrome persei, if a part ends up needing replaced, what color do we get to choose from if the chrome is being phased out? Just curious more than anything... I don't mind mixing colors if need be.

Oh, I used code CARTME for a couple of free carts too ;)

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
so my main question here is, with the chrome persei, if a part ends up needing replaced, what color do we get to choose from if the chrome is being phased out? Just curious more than anything... I don't mind mixing colors if need be.

Oh, I used code CARTME for a couple of free carts too ;)

Currently we do have replacement chromed but later on down the line we will have a silver one taking its place.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
$130 for the chrome one (black is $200).....very cool if you're in the market guys.

Do I sense the last of the chrome Perseis? Maybe I better get one quick, before they're all gone......

OF

Hi OF,
We think that the Chrome Persei's and v2's don't get enough Love, so they are on a 7/10 Chrome special for 1 day only.... add some BLING to your collection. They also match the cartridge color better for a more unified look. See our homepage for more details.

We announced the sale on FC first to give FC members first dibs at full stock.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/p...-vapes-on-the-planet.4404/page-15#post-250419

Thanks go out to Delta9 for their support.

Peace and Love,
PV

OF

Hi OF,
We think that the Chrome Persei's and v2's don't get enough Love, so they are on a 7/10 Chrome special for 1 day only.... add some BLING to your collection. They also match the cartridge color better for a more unified look. See our homepage for more details.

That is so cool. No doubt they could use more love, who amongst us couldn't? Only problem is I don't think I can do that....too pretty to be kept in a box you know. Not 'my style'.

Still.......

OF

OF,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
That is so cool. No doubt they could use more love, who amongst us couldn't? Only problem is I don't think I can do that....too pretty to be kept in a box you know. Not 'my style'.

Still.......

OF

"Style" is a state of mind, a fashionable second. "Use" is an objective end-point.

Porquiplane,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ordered a Chrome Persei! At $130 can't go wrong right? Don't really vape anything but herb but do have some concentrates right now (and have been considering making some as well ...)

I'm anxious for the Universe! Looks promising!

Also just got my Solo stems from Ed and so far they're great!

Also have a Magick Wand waiting for me at the post office that I can pick up tomorrow now that I'm back in town (trade with another member for a couple of my items)

Nice to have some variety again as I've been using my Solo exclusively for the last 10 days on vacation.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
what besides having two omicron carts can the dual head handle? like maybe a lv dart and an e cig cart? From what I understand, the lv evo will not work with the persei? Sorry for the quick questions, I want a chrome persei but don't really use omicron carts!

kushcabbage,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
well, i have wanted an excuse for a chrome one, the hammer top had me satiated, but i pulled the trigger on this to. maybe some lucky friend will pick it up for a discount. haven't had a problem off loading D9's equipment so far!

Bob Loblaw,

JCat

Accessory Maker
You can get 510 and 808/901 adapters for the Persei so I'm pretty sure you can use the LV Evo with it ... I just ordered one so wouldn't mind more info on this subject as well (how it handles other carts etc.)

JCat,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Yes I have the adapters and use my dart on my HVD and 2.5 omicron top, but persei power at 3.7 would be a longer battery life, and that 2 cart top is just so sexy

kushcabbage,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i don't think the amps will handle 2 lv darts (although i might end up trying it as my double top is going into the shop soon anyway), OF, any thoughts? not sure about two SV darts at 6 or 7v, either. i have an extra of both lv and sv, haven't wanted to use them for such as it's nice to have an extra for sale if people want. two 5 ohm carts on 6 or 7 makes any other needs kinda meaningless tho. not sure about mixing ohms or cart styles. as many ohm ratings are varied...? we need an electrician in here, lol

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
oh goodness, I didn't mean two darts, I know that most likey would fry something. I was thinking an lv dart on one side, and an ava atomizer on the other

edit: I love my omicron hvd, but the amount of oil I come across, darts make more sense to me, but when I have a lot I will fill up a 2.4 yum. My question is, since I will not be using 6 or 7.4 volts, only 3.7 well until the universe will come out what are the advantages of having a persei over an omicron v2.5 or HVD? What is the highest safe protected mAh for 3.7? Passthrough is another exiting feature to come out, but that will be on the omicron too right? And the hammer? which is only out for the persei yet. I just don't want to buy a persei and forget to love one over the other if they can eventually accomplish the same job. I guess I'm pretty impulsive with my vape purchases, let's see if I can hold off buying this from planet tape. :uhoh: My initial pros are of a big battery 3.7 portable universe or dart use in the future. And the two top head for mixing oil and e juice in separate carts, which is a lot more better option for me than those g p things. Cheers, and vape on.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so it's safe to stack 2x IMR 18350 3.7 for 7.4 in the Persei? Just making sure, I have a couple of those.

jambandphan03,
so it's safe to stack 2x IMR 18350 3.7 for 7.4 in the Persei? Just making sure, I have a couple of those.
Best batts to use unless your running LV. They are also needed for the Iris, G likes to buck down voltage, not buck it up like some ecig mods...sounds better I guess.
Your going to like that beast, its very versitile, and soon to be a lot more. The chrome been on my bucket list, but I think other 7/10 buys will keep me from this one. Chrome hammer being one of them.
Edit: for clarification, it comes with trustfire's, unless that changed. I keep them for back ups. AW IMR's rock!

havealight101,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
best job for HV. you can also use your tenergy or ultrafire 3v. just guessing that you may prefer the 6v config w/ the 5 ohm carts from ur previous preference statements. dual top on that and woozers, almost a nail hit.

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

Yes it is. It comes with 2 in kit.

Mine came with trustfire 18350's... that's a nice upgrade imo

Best batts to use unless your running LV.

AW anything is always the best choice! AW 18350 1600mah is the best LV battery, I have the 2000mah too and it's very close but the 1600mah edges it out :2c:

And just fyi you only run into problems with the amp limit in LV mode, 5 amps * 3.7v is less than 20watts so if you're using something really power hungry you can max it out but 5amps * 7.4v is 37watts. That's an insane amount of power for something you inhale from so it's very unlikely to max out the top.

JoeKickass,

Bart

Mine came with two red label Imr but no aw logo. They give same performance as aw's I have. I use it as an. Ecig too. Mine gets constant use.

Bart,
Top Bottom