Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I already have 2x AW IMR 18350 so we'll see what comes with the kit I get. Also have 3x AW IMR 17670 for 3.7v use. Do the 18650 work in the Persei?

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So THC/Gary can you elaborate a bit on what this is:
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Persei-Matte-Black-SS

Specifically why $70 and what's the "Bottom upgraded bottom cap"?

I want long 7.4v love time too...
i believe that is the short stack not sure about the bottom cap, better quality material?
Well, I already have 2x AW IMR 18350 so we'll see what comes with the kit I get. Also have 3x AW IMR 17670 for 3.7v use. Do the 18650 work in the Persei?
you're already set for the shorties anyway. 18650 is the standard 3.7v setting for 1-3 ohm carts. not sure about using the 17670's tho

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i believe that is the short stack not sure about the bottom cap, better quality material?
for more clarity i believe it's like the hvd, but with a v2.5 equivalent for the persei top.

cool, I have 2x protected 18650 Orbtronic 3100mah rechargable Lion 3.7v batteries... just making sure what I have works, so I start this thing right the first time.
good to go. plus it'll come w/ an aw imr 18650 as well. better chem according to OF and others

Bob Loblaw,
cool, I have 2x protected 18650 Orbtronic 3100mah rechargable Lion 3.7v batteries... just making sure what I have works, so I start this thing right the first time.
let us know how those batts do. I think AW distributes the same or similar and they are rated at 5c.
It seems like a good mix of performance and longevity to me.

OF

i don't think the amps will handle 2 lv darts (although i might end up trying it as my double top is going into the shop soon anyway), OF, any thoughts?

LV DARTS are basically 1.5 Ohm loads, if two 1.5 Ohm Omicron carts are allowed, then this should be just the ticket for the suicide prone seems to me.....

It might take some doing to keep the two balanced and performing in tandem, but even the misses should be interesting?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
IMG

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So THC/Gary can you elaborate a bit on what this is:
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Persei-Matte-Black-SS

Specifically why $70 and what's the "Bottom upgraded bottom cap"?

I want long 7.4v love time too...

The SS is for Super Stealth.

With the Kit you are going to get another 18650 tube without the adjustable plate, it can handle 1x18650 or 2x18350 if you are only using this configuration.

Also in the kit will be a new 18350 Tube for the Super Steal Persei upgrade, just like the Mini Omi, and you will get one cap that can work on both tubes. The upgraded bottom cap is more durable and thicker.

In reality your getting a second Persei because you have two tops in your original Persei Kit.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
The SS is for Super Stealth.

With the Kit you are going to get another 18650 tube without the adjustable plate, it can handle 1x18650 or 2x18350 if you are only using this configuration.

Also in the kit will be a new 18350 Tube for the Super Steal Persei upgrade, just like the Mini Omi, and you will get on cap that can work on both tubes. The upgraded bottom cap is more durable and thicker.

In reality your getting a second Persei because you have two tops in your original Persei Kit.
fuggin sweeeet

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Did anyone take advantage of Planet Vape's Persei sale today? I never thought I needed a second unit but that price is hard to resist.

Double-Fist Quad Cart action! I already ordered the black double-tips.
i did, i know jam did, this holiday has been BRUTAL to my wallet

Top Bottom