Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
G learned his lesson. A close family member also passed away...coincidentally- the day he was banned.

But now I'm here!

I'll be a permanent fixture on the boards while G will be busy doing research for new technology. He'll still be around to answer questions, but 9-5 pacific time I'll be answering majority of the questions asked.
good to have another voice on the boards. pass our condolences on to "G" from us.

Bob Loblaw,

bigdeluth

9-5 pacific time I'll be answering majority of the questions asked.

Here's a question, when will my persei ship?

I ordered a persei from the d9v website yesterday at 12:30pm PST. The website claims same day shipping on orders placed before 2:30 pm but when I check the order status it says:

Order #2944

Order Date: 2nd May 2012
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

bigdeluth,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep

I ordered a persei from the d9v website yesterday at 12:30pm PST. The website claims same day shipping on orders placed before 2:30 pm but when I check the order status it says:

Order #2944

We are in the process of moving, so I apologize for any delays. I'll let our shipping department know, and make sure to get yours out today.

W9 Jessica,
Reactions: bigdeluth

OF

There were actually two other posts in another vape thread, as well. Manufacturers have more stringent rules than members do, and we take them seriously.

Thanks, Max, I'm sure nobody is questioning it from that angle, we're trying to understand and not create problems ourselves I think.

OF

OF,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep

Order #2944

Your order was shipped Wednesday, May 2nd. You should be receiving it either tomorrow or Monday if you're in the states.

W9 Jessica,

AntKiller

Your order was shipped Wednesday, May 2nd. You should be receiving it either tomorrow or Monday if you're in the states.

Jessica would you check my order as well it is number 2636 and the return tracking number is 9400111201080522169132 which says it was delivered to you yesterday. The site still says the order is awaiting fullfillment.

Thanks!

AntKiller,

jlesiki

Just received my Persei yesterday, and so far I'm very impressed. The packaging and presentation was very well done and helps convince me I bought quality. Persei has the combination of quality and portability that I have been looking for. The single top seems more than enough for me, but I just loaded a 2nd cartridge, so looking forward to trying the double.

The only complaint I have with the thing is the battery charger is VERY slow. Does anyone know of a faster/better charger? Other than that, I'm very happy with everything, and can't wait to see the herb attachment.

jlesiki,

JoeKickass

The only complaint I have with the thing is the battery charger is VERY slow. Does anyone know of a faster/better charger? Other than that, I'm very happy with everything, and can't wait to see the herb attachment.

There certainly are faster chargers but this one puts out 700ma which is pretty good. It's more like, these batteries are VERY big!

OF

There certainly are faster chargers but this one puts out 700ma which is pretty good. It's more like, these batteries are VERY big!

Joe raises a very good point. My favorite charger for these guys, the WF-188, is 300 or 600 mA (switch). Frankly, I'm kind of surprised this charger is going to be used for the tiny little batteries for the HVD mod on V2. Those guys are 250 to 350 mAh it seems making that a very fast rate for them. Being all things to all men is not easy you know.....

It's of course a very different matter if you have more than one battery set. Waiting as you watch your only batteries charge is no fun, I think most of us have had that experience. You might consider putting a set on the list for consideration?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
What do you guys think of these?

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Top Bottom