Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

VAPORIZER22

cool but I like the chrome!

Yea, me too.

Is that new one a silver metallic type of paint?

Do you know how much longer you plan on keeping the chrome, or are they already being phased out with the remaining stock you have?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,
Nice, I like that, I only like the idea of a VV 18650 up to 4.2v, any more doesn't sound too safe. Bringing the voltage down seems safer than bringing it up from 3.7v. I'm excited for the versatility, searching around I haven't found a VV mod that can do what the Persei/VV top will be capable of :) . Are you thinking June/july-ish with this as well?

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Nice, I like that, I only like the idea of a VV 18650 up to 4.2v, any more doesn't sound too safe. Bringing the voltage down seems safer than bringing it up from 3.7v. I'm excited for the versatility, searching around I haven't found a VV mod that can do what the Persei/VV top will be capable of :) . Are you thinking June/july-ish with this as well?

Yes it is safer to do a drop the raise, and also June July is the set date.

Krazy

:brow:

Way easier to use than I thought it would be. Preheated oil vial in shot glass with boiling water whilst putting the thing together. Opening the box, looking at the pieces, and then assembling it took <5 minutes.

Zapped the bottom of the fill tool with a lighter and then simply poured the now liquid oil right in. Microwaving the water to first use of the Persei? Elapsed time 10 minutes.

Krazy,

hatfieldsmama

:brow:

Way easier to use than I thought it would be. Preheated oil vial in shot glass with boiling water whilst putting the thing together. Opening the box, looking at the pieces, and then assembling it took <5 minutes.

Zapped the bottom of the fill tool with a lighter and then simply poured the now liquid oil right in. Microwaving the water to first use of the Persei? Elapsed time 10 minutes.

you can put the oil straight into the funnel then heat the funnel with a lighter and watch the oil drop down into the cart.... not sure which would work better, you just dont wanna overheat the oil cuz that damages the potency and flavor

hatfieldsmama,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so i don't want to jump the gun here as sometimes i get shipping notices a day or so b4 a box goes out from W9 tech, but i got notice of my hammer going out. so far P.O. is only recognizing the package as existing, will keep ya updated.

Friar

Sent my defective PERSEI back a couple weeks ago and I am still waiting on confirmation that it was received. I've sent a couple emails and haven't heard anything back. Kinda regretting this purchase right now. My TV DART is putting out clouds after I added a 510 extension, now I don't really have a need for the PERSEI especially with all the cart issues. Any insight is appreciated on when I might get a replacement.

Friar,
I know they are moving currently. That might play a factor. Give them a call/email. Otherwise I'm sure G will help you later.

havealight101,

JoeKickass

i think u need this -

Oh man where to start...

I don't want a silver bullet (not a Persei so wrong thread?)

I really don't want concentrate that looks like water...

And that thing looks like some kind of sci-fi flower stamen!
Passion_flower_stamen.jpg

OF

No thanks.
I think you need nail clippers.......and try not to breathe into the mic. Lol

Well that was uncalled for IMO. It seems to violate the rules, is kinda rude and lacks any humor I can find?

I don't agree with you on either count, I hear wind (far better than the loud totally unrelated music one usually gets) and his nails seem just fine to me.....not that it's any of my business, either.

It sure doesn't contribute much as I see it. I say we give the new guy a chance?

OF

Krazy

you just dont wanna overheat the oil cuz that damages the potency and flavor
Water boils below 200F where I am. Poring it into a room temp shot glass probably drops it down another 20-30 right away.

especially with all the cart issues.
I am getting a taste of that already. Mouth piece falls out and must be held in place to use. Vapor comes out of the seal on the bottom. Looking closely and I can see parts of the seal extending out from the cart.

Krazy,

StepInToSpace

Water boils below 200F where I am. Poring it into a room temp shot glass probably drops it down another 20-30 right away.

I am getting a taste of that already. Mouth piece falls out and must be held in place to use. Vapor comes out of the seal on the bottom. Looking closely and I can see parts of the seal extending out from the cart.

When you say the mouth piece falls out, which piece are you referring too? I've had no such problems and don't see how anything could fall off during use.

StepInToSpace,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok so thats a Genesis atty and works great for ejuice,

As far as replacement Persei it has left our warehouse on May Second. It is a shipment from USA to Canada. So please take into account customs they hold the packages for long long long time. That is something we cant control. Also about not responding to emails. Well we have a ticket system for that and the only ticket we have from you was answered. Sometimes you have to check your spam folder.

And as far as a something falling off, first of all i have to ask what it is, and fell off of what? Need more details to figure out the issue so that we can resolve the problem.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Krazy

My bad, not finding an edit option and I posted the pick with no text message. Anyhoo, mouthpeice as pictured above (although mine are black). Goes in well enough but simply falls out during use. If the cart wasn't leaking out the bottom as well I would strongly suspect operator error.

OK, fine: Even with the cart leaking vapor I don't exactly write off the mouth piece malfunction as a hardware problem, lol. But I do at least consider that it might be a wonky cart with the internal diameter a fraction of a mm over specs. I can deal with the mouthpiece but the vapor leaking out the bottom is a problem.

Aside question: should I have gotten and of the white caps to cover the cart when not it use; and, should I have gotten the plastic base used to hold the cart during filling? They are not listed as included and I didn't get any. I just noticed them being pictured as what you get with the Persei when retrieving the above picture.

Krazy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
My bad, not finding an edit option and I posted the pick with no text message. Anyhoo, mouthpeice as pictured above (although mine are black). Goes in well enough but simply falls out during use. If the cart wasn't leaking out the bottom as well I would strongly suspect operator error.

OK, fine: Even with the cart leaking vapor I don't exactly write off the mouth piece malfunction as a hardware problem, lol. But I do at least consider that it might be a wonky cart with the internal diameter a fraction of a mm over specs. I can deal with the mouthpiece but the vapor leaking out the bottom is a problem.

Aside question: should I have gotten and of the white caps to cover the cart when not it use; and, should I have gotten the plastic base used to hold the cart during filling? They are not listed as included and I didn't get any. I just noticed them being pictured as what you get with the Persei when retrieving the above picture.

Ok i hope i can answer this before anxiety sets in.

If it leaks vapor from the bottom then that means your not inhaling fast enough, or breathing back into the cartridge.

The I have to check on the delrin drip tips tomorrow and hope i remember it and get back to you.

That image is only for show. On the description it tells you what is included in the package. We are going to have to retake the images next week so that people are not confused. Last part is im trying to figure out what plastic part you are talking about for filling.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom