Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

JoeKickass

They can't be turned off, but G is looking into options.

Options are always nice :)

And I agree with you about the universe (lol) and all, for maximum stealth you really need something pretty close to palmable.

But I was thinking more semi-stealth, like popping out to your car at night if you're somewhere not accepting. The ability to turn off the backlight (maybe by pressing + and - at the same time?) would really make such a midnight sesh much more comfortable...

JoeKickass,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

And I agree with you about the universe (lol) and all, for maximum stealth you really need something pretty close to palmable.

But I was thinking more semi-stealth, like popping out to your car at night if you're somewhere not accepting. The ability to turn off the backlight (maybe by pressing + and - at the same time?) would really make such a midnight sesh much more comfortable...

Isn't the Universe so stealthy they can't find it? lol

OF

Isn't the Universe so stealthy they can't find it? lol

Just the first prototype, SC. I understand the production units will have a GPS location device installed, sort of like a cell phone. All you have to do it report it missing, the cops will ping it a few times and everyone will know where it is......

No worries.

Otherwise it's like painting your rifle in camo and going hunting. Set it down somewhere and how you gonna find it again? Even without drugs.

It would be nice to shut it off, but to do so needs hardware support, just having software and two buttons to press not otherwise assigned won't do the whole job. If they'd put the hardware in, the control would most likely be there already I think. I see the big issue the button. A piece of tape will cover the display if needed but you can't tape up the button nor really cover it with your thumb looks like? I agree, the last thing you want to do is light up your face periodically. Like a guy running a crack pipe with a blue lighter??? Even bored cops are likely to perk up at that one.

Still guys are clever.....

OF

OF,

jpdnkstr

First things first.... What up to Jessica, finally on FC.

Totally agree with the lights out idea.(my single top light is on the fritz, was going to send it in... now just waiting for it to stop glowing completely!... it still works just no light!) bonus!

Someone please tell me how to quote things so everyone will know what I'm referring to!(I hate computers!)

DubCRider

What is everyone's go-to setup? I run a single 5ohm at 7.4v. My roommate likes 5ohm at 3.7v and another buddy rocks a 1.5ohm with the 3.7v.

DubCRider,

jpdnkstr

Just hit the "reply" tab on the bottom right of their post. Next to the "like" button.

Double topped myself into oblivion last night. Fell asleep at 6:30...
thank you! I always read the threads without being signed in. oops!

Oh yeah, rockin' 5.0 Ohm at 7.4v and 2.4 at 3.7v, the latter having a little better flavor(with identical concentrate) I feel like I have to draw too fast at 5/7.4, and am looking into 6v configs...... love the versatility!

jpdnkstr,

Robaba89

I've been doing some playing around with my 3ohm cart @7.4v fully charged.
Me like.

It's vaped off about .7g so far. I've used it a few other times this week too.. wonder how long till it pops...

But hell, after a bit over a month of full use.. I love the single 5ohm at 7.4v, and the double 4 when I can't mess around.

Robaba89,

DubCRider

Now I want to try 3ohm at 7.4v!!!! Sounds cloudy! I too am interested to see how long that cart lasts, keep us informed.

DubCRider,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
What is everyone's go-to setup? I run a single 5ohm at 7.4v. My roommate likes 5ohm at 3.7v and another buddy rocks a 1.5ohm with the 3.7v.

7.4v double barrel 4 ohm. Now that I have some time with the double barrel I get the best hits with the least amount of clogs and leaks. I really think having 2 carts helps with the heat dispersion. Its still kinda of hack but I have it dialed in and most happy with that config. I Always use identical age carts and I always fill em with the same concentrate and the same fullness level.

I ended up over juicing the single carts and then they leak. The cool down time requirement is what kills me.

Its clear these higher power carts have a shorter life span for me. 2.4's I could use for a long time. These 4.0's always end up getting leaky on me after 1 or 2 fills. Running a dual 5.0 setup now buts its not quite the same as the dual 4.0's.

OF

Its clear these higher power carts have a shorter life span for me. 2.4's I could use for a long time. These 4.0's always end up getting leaky on me after 1 or 2 fills.

Yeah, but what a ride! I'm about as cheap as they come sometimes, but IMO a ten dollar cart that is so convenient and frugal with a hundred dollars of concentrates has served well. I've no problem as long as I can get more of course. It is an expendable.

OF

OF,

max

Out to lunch
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that G has had a personal emergency and won't be available/back on the forums till May 7th.
Let's all wish him well.
Any tech issues, please submit a ticket at delta9vapes.com as usual.
I don't know about a personal emergency, but our reason for him not being here until the 7th is due to a temporary ban for violating the manufacturer rules.

max,

JoeKickass

I don't know about a personal emergency, but our reason for him not being here until the 7th is due to a temporary ban for violating the manufacturer rules.

Was it that he put the universe and 8 pages back up even though they aren't available yet?

Because he said he asked vtac and he ok'd it...

JoeKickass,

DubCRider

It was him saying the 8 would work better than the "single". Not really a big deal but rules are rules!

DubCRider,

JoeKickass

It was him saying the 8 would work better than the "single". Not really a big deal but rules are rules!

"single" means the one that starts with S and ryhmes with rollo?

I think I remember that, yeah... oh well, do your time G, we'll be waiting for you on the outside!

JoeKickass,

max

Out to lunch
There were actually two other posts in another vape thread, as well. Manufacturers have more stringent rules than members do, and we take them seriously.

max,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep
There were actually two other posts in another vape thread, as well. Manufacturers have more stringent rules than members do, and we take them seriously.

G learned his lesson. A close family member also passed away...coincidentally- the day he was banned.

But now I'm here!

I'll be a permanent fixture on the boards while G will be busy doing research for new technology. He'll still be around to answer questions, but 9-5 pacific time I'll be answering majority of the questions asked.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Yeah, but what a ride! I'm about as cheap as they come sometimes, but IMO a ten dollar cart that is so convenient and frugal with a hundred dollars of concentrates has served well. I've no problem as long as I can get more of course. It is an expendable.

OF

Agreed. Especially given the time factor. I can medicate the same with this setup in less than 60 seconds what takes 10 minutes with an Omi and 2.4ohm cart. Cost of doing business. I bought this thing assuming I was spending $10 with every gram anyway and its turned out to be far more frugal than that.

Top Bottom