Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

wb21

to bad you guys aren't going to be at the High Times Cannabis Cup in denver that would have been awesome!

wb21,
Maybe its just me , but I don't like the idea of a "Tank Cart". I feel that the only reason i throw away a cart is because after 3-4 refills(full), the taste gets extremely affected. Imagine the cart as a Purge, constantly heating and cooling of oil takes away potency, flavor, and will make it dark, almost black. So I am totally satisfied with 1g fills, and see more as unnecessary because it already lasts so long. If its washable, then its a different story. My 2cents. Maybe a poll is in order?

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Maybe its just me , but I don't like the idea of a "Tank Cart". I feel that the only reason i throw away a cart is because after 3-4 refills(full), the taste gets extremely affected. Imagine the cart as a Purge, constantly heating and cooling of oil takes away potency, flavor, and will make it dark, almost black. So I am totally satisfied with 1g fills, and see more as unnecessary because it already lasts so long. If its washable, then its a different story. My 2cents. Maybe a poll is in order?

We are moving into the washable territory and the v3 cart i showed it is only different design inside and different guts, but still able to handle 1.5ml of liquid. The final design would be different.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
to bad you guys aren't going to be at the High Times Cannabis Cup in denver that would have been awesome!

I might not, but im not sure still waiting on the call back from a buddy in Denver.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

I wouldn't worry, if it doesn't make sense he won't sell it. But if they do make it they'll either figure out a cleaning method or keep the price low enough for it to make sense.

EDIT: See, I had a feeling hahaha

JoeKickass,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Skype session was real... live time... and bad to the bone.
I saw what I saw... and the "other guys" are now verified as being no more than "wannabes".
The herb chamber was only the beginning... THC Scientific, aint playing around here.
When these guys come up to show me any of these pen type "rigs' made for vaping herb, I can smile and get a free chuckle!

OF

I use to own a collective and helped patients out for about 2 years, i think i can eyeball a .3 give or take a .08

haha.

Thanks, so about twice the size of a MFLB trench or about the same size as the Iolite bowl.

Cool.

OF

OF,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
ok so this is the ones i like so far.

Titan by Limosnero
Eve by slideordie
Hyperion by Sinclue
Kratos by The_Reckoning
Iris by Sessnet
Oculus by wb21
Puls8 by Kingcrimson
Sentinel by scientist22
Chaos by Thc Scientific ( I like Chaos cuz its cool name )
Winner will be chosen on May 1st or earlier if i find a name i like.

:2c:
Granted that I'm not a disinterested party, but shouldn't any winner (other than Chaos of course) actually get one of the things they are naming? No knock on the O-PHOS as the prize, but getting the thing you named somehow seems more fitting for the "winner".

Sinclue,

JoeKickass

:2c:
Granted that I'm not a disinterested party, but shouldn't any winner (other than Chaos of course) actually get one of the things they are naming? No knock on the O-PHOS as the prize, but getting the thing you named somehow seems more fitting for the "winner".

It's a nice idea, maybe if G agrees the winner could choose it.

But I think the main reason is that they want to choose a name for it before it comes out and the O-Phos is already available...

JoeKickass,

Sinclue

It's a nice idea, maybe if G agrees the winner could choose it.

But I think the main reason is that they want to choose a name for it before it comes out and the O-Phos is already available...

I'll bet any of us would be willing to wait :nod:

Sinclue,

Sinclue

Just ordered my 4ohm tester carts and my second Persei :)

Hopefully they'll arrive by 4/20 and I can begin testing!

You'll be pleased. Just tried my second one with some 86.43% oil. Smooth. WHAM.
You won't look at your old cartridges the same way again!

Vitolo

Vaporist
how is the persei compared to the thermovape with the dart? main differences?
They can not be compared fairly.
Do your homework and read the entire threads.. you will then be as "up to date" as the rest of us.
I find Persei a fantastic tool... I can not compare the two.. every time I open my mouth about the TV I get accused by it's supporters of being unfair and overly harsh.
(I think I was called a Delta9 fanboy and a "hater" once..)

OF

They can not be compared fairly.
Do your homework and read the entire threads.. you will then be as "up to date" as the rest of us.
I find Persei a fantastic tool... I can not compare the two.. every time I open my mouth about the TV I get accused by it's supporters of being unfair and overly harsh.
(I think I was called a Delta9 fanboy and a "hater" once..)

No doubt more than once. And all true I'm sure. Hate dogs, too, I hear.....

OF

OF,

Friar

All of a sudden the blue led on the switch on my PERSEI started to light up the minute I put batteries in it. It stays on until I unscrew the bottom. When I press the button it just stays solid blue. It also won't heat the carts anymore since it started doing this. Anyone know whats going on here? I'm not even pressing it and the blue light just comes on.

*Update* When I screw on my dual top this doesn't happen. I think I might have a defective top.

Friar,

Darb

i cant wait to see and try this new stuff. will you ever be offering your carts in a 510 thread?

I can't see why they would ever do this??
Any device out there with 510 threads won't hold a candle to the persei anyways...

Darb,
Top Bottom