Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
havealight101 said:
Thc, is that digital voltage top going to be an accessory that us purchasing the first round of persei's will be able to get our hands on?

Yes.

Will Planet Vape have these digital tops for the first round?

Darb,

Twanbiz

I preordered I can't wait for the big rips with my concentrates from el camino wellness in sac!

Twanbiz,

sneaky101

Hey THC...thought of another question. So I have an extreme q, I know, did decent beasts. But anyway, when I vape at 205*C I don't get couch lock whereas if I go to 220*, I'm ready for bed. Question: will vaping with higher voltages and using the lower ohm carts produce these higher vaping temps and cause the couch lock feeling? Or will it just be thicker vapor with still the more "up" high.

Thanks again, and I'm glad I remembered I was a member here before I pulled the trigger on the revolution.

sneaky101,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
This is just my :2c: , so I may be wrong,
But I would assume that the persei won't be any more couch lock inducing than any other method of consuming concentrates.

It would probably be more dependant in the concentrate going into the carts than the cart/voltage combo.

Frederick McGuire,

OF

Frederick McGuire said:
This is just my :2c: , so I may be wrong,
But I would assume that the persei won't be any more couch lock inducing than any other method of consuming concentrates.

It would probably be more dependant in the concentrate going into the carts than the cart/voltage combo.

Yup, I agree. All you get is what you put in. And you get all of what you put in, unlike vaping herb where there is AVB with actives in it.

There's noting to separate the load into fractions (like vaping herb at various temperatures), it stays mixed, and anything passed to the vaporizer heater has to vape away to make room for the next bit.

If you want more 'couch lock' try heavy Indica sourced concentrates, or ones made from high CBD content weed like Harlequin or Jamacian Lion.

OF

OF,

turk

turk
....yea I find "couch like" more a byproduct of the meds you're using...indica's ( a good one) will do it everytime...

turk,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Darb said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
havealight101 said:
Thc, is that digital voltage top going to be an accessory that us purchasing the first round of persei's will be able to get our hands on?

Yes.

Hi Darb,
What THC said Yes to, is that the LCD top will work with the first round of Persei's, when the LCD top gets released. The LCD top will not be released at the same time the Persei starts shipping, which is in 2 days. As soon as the LCD top gets released, we will have them for sale.

[h]Great News ![/h]
We have the Persei's in stock along with 3.0 ohm and 4.0 ohm cartridges. Our pre-orders will ship on release day February 29, 2012.

Thanks goes out to the THC Scientific crew for getting them to us super fast.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

Darb

PlanetVape said:
Darb said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Hi Darb,
What THC said Yes to, is that the LCD top will work with the first round of Persei's, when the LCD top gets released. The LCD top will not be released at the same time the Persei starts shipping, which is in 2 days. As soon as the LCD top gets released, we will have them for sale.

[h]Great News ![/h]
We have the Persei's in stock along with 3.0 ohm and 4.0 ohm cartridges. Our pre-orders will ship on release day February 29, 2012.

Thanks goes out to the THC Scientific crew for getting them to us super fast.
P.V.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Good to hear the perseis are in!! Can't wait for mine!!
Just can't decide what resistance carts to order......any suggestions?

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
You get two 4.0 ohm cartridges with the kit, which are the recommended cartridge if you will be running the Persei at 7.4 volts. For Advanced users ONLY, there is the option of 3.0 ohm cartridges at 7.4 volts.

PlanetHaze,

druminfected

Jeppy said:
I can't wait for folks to start getting the Persei! :)

I know! I wonder since they are shipping out on wednesday, if we will get them by saturday to celebrate the weekend with it! Let us know when you get it, I know some of you got early persei's but that don't count heh.

I know this thread is going to go crazy, about knowing what ohm carts to get, so I'm going to sit back and take the ride! waiting to fill these new persei carts up! Got some kief turned into EHO, can't wait to try it!

druminfected,

bruno13

insomniac
That is a nice chart from planetvape so I am going to post it here.
f78a59e7.jpg

The 3 and 4 ohm carts have been out for awhile. I give a review of the 4 ohm cart here. With the co2 oil I am using I like the 4ohm carts at about 5 volts. It gives great flavor and large satisfying hits.

bruno13,

Darb

I guess it would be best to have both 3 and 4 ohm carts?
Or maybe for guys who want the biggest hits just the 4 ohm?

Darb,

OF

Darb said:
I guess it would be best to have both 3 and 4 ohm carts?
Or maybe for guys who want the biggest hits just the 4 ohm?

Er, all other things being equal 3 ohm carts will deliver 1/3 more power than 4 ohms, not less.

Likewise, the above mentioned 4 ohm cats on 5 Volts are less than 10% 'hotter' than the standard 2.4 ohm at 3.7 Volts the standard Omicron uses. A little more, but IMO hardly earth shattering or a 'game changer'. I suspect in a 'blind test' most guys could tell the difference?

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
bruno13 said:
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/bruno1313/f78a59e7.jpg

The 3 and 4 ohm carts have been out for awhile. I give a review of the 4 ohm cart here. With the co2 oil I am using I like the 4ohm carts at about 5 volts. It gives great flavor and large satisfying hits.

great post. could you post a link for that 510 to 601 adapter? is this it http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html (choosing the 510 to m601 model) any help would be appreciated

Bob Loblaw,

bruno13

insomniac
Bob Loblaw said:
bruno13 said:
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/bruno1313/f78a59e7.jpg

great post. could you post a link for that 510 to 601 adapter? is this it http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html (choosing the 510 to m601 model) any help would be appreciated

Yes, that is where I got mine. M601 is an old e-gig thread.

bruno13,
Top Bottom