Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

b3team

I have a bunch of w9 stuff to sell because I don't use them anymore. 1 persei top, 1 8-vaporizer (complete), The Core, along with a new sealed cartridge. 120 shipped. I don't know why I can't post to the classifieds section.

b3team,

druminfected

Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me out get my Kiss Alpha Centauri working on my Persei. For some reason when i press the button it blinks red, (this is with the dual coil attachment at 7.4v) but if I loosen the dual coil heater on the persei it will work for a hit, but if I try again it will blink red again so i have to un screw the top part off, then loosen the dual coil heater a bit until it works, then screw the top cover on and draw. I have to do this every time just to vape so it's pretty frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated!

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me out get my Kiss Alpha Centauri working on my Persei. For some reason when i press the button it blinks red, (this is with the dual coil attachment at 7.4v) but if I loosen the dual coil heater on the persei it will work for a hit, but if I try again it will blink red again so i have to un screw the top part off, then loosen the dual coil heater a bit until it works, then screw the top cover on and draw. I have to do this every time just to vape so it's pretty frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Do you have the v4 persei or v5 ? The Kiss AC requires the v5 and it can only work with the HD coils as the EHD won't fire.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Yeh I must have the V4 then since I have a older model and not the newest. The persei head has a touch button instead of an actual button if that helps you determine the version of persei I have.

I haven't been on the up and up on all the w9tech new items and upgrades. Is there a upgrade option to trade in persei for a v4 omicron? Also did you discontinue the Persei? I only seen the omicron v4 up on the site for available vaporizers and no persei anymore. Thanks G and FC

druminfected,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Yeh I must have the V4 then since I have a older model and not the newest. The persei head has a touch button instead of an actual button if that helps you determine the version of persei I have. Thanks G.
the v5 is also a touch top but the screws in the top plate are allen head bolts instead of the phillips head of the v4

lonelyhero,

druminfected

the v5 is also a touch top but the screws in the top plate are allen head bolts instead of the phillips head of the v4

Oh I see, thanks for the info! Yup it's def v4 then. Issue solved. Now to see what my next steps are for upgrading to what w9 people are currently using these days.

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Oh I see, thanks for the info! Yup it's def v4 then. Issue solved. Now to see what my next steps are for upgrading to what w9 people are currently using these days.

If you have a v4 and it's under warranty free upgrade to v5 black and silver only, if not under warranty I'll get you a top for $8 if you wish.

waxdab23

I recently got a Nibbler XL for my Herc.

Instructions say to fill to right under the U. Is that what you guys are all doing? Seems like it creates too much resistance for me.

I've been using it without the screen in the mouthpiece. Anything to worry about there other than the splatter on the glass?

Any pro tips for removing from a mod? A couple of times, I've splattered a little water out. Speaking of that, can the Nibbler be carried around with water in it?

As far as performance, this thing took my Herc to a totally different level. Can't see using it without the Nibbler anymore, hence the question about transporting lol.

DrRishi

I also fill to just under the U.

Personally I have left the screen in but I do have to clean it regularly.

I always remove it slowly with a twisting action. If you try to attach or detach it to quickly water can rise up in the inner chamber and reach the Herc.

I would only carry it around reasonably horizontally with water in it. The last thing you want in water getting inside the Herc.

I keep both the Herc and the Nibbler itself pretty clean as I have also noticed that sometimes it takes a little too much effort to get a good draw. If its tough drawing through the Herc alone then it will also be tough with the nibbler attached.

Totally agree that it takes the Herc to the next level. Best thing I have bought for a long time. My only regret is not buying two. I have modified an old wine box to house it when not in use, I really don't want to break it.

waxdab23

Are there any mods you guys are using to help eliminate the need to do cool down hits on the Herc?

Like anyone using two of the Ti donut wicks? Any downside to that?

The cool down hits are real dreadful sometimes. Especially after a long session and I've been coughing, it's hard on my lungs to do a minute or more of inhaling.

@THC SCIENTIFIC Do you plan on making a cool-down free Herc? Is it even possible?

DrRishi

Been thinking about using an air pump from an aquarium and a piece of silicon tubing to automate the cool down process. Anyone tried anything like this?

On second thoughts we need something that sucks and not a pump that blows.

DrRishi,
Reactions: waxdab23

VaporChase

Apologies if this is a question that's been answered again and again.

Is there a way to use the Omicron V4 for dry herb? Some kind of compatible dry herb tank or anything on the way from W9?

I'd like to find a way to make this work as opposed to getting a separate dry herb vaporizer. I already have an OG vapcap, but I want something easy to use while sitting in traffic.

Conky

It would be cool to see a side loading mod that you could screw in just the heating core and then slide into place over that a big heatsink block to fill up the rest of the space that is normally open in the side loading mods. That wouldnt eliminate the cooldowns but would hopefully make it quicker. Might make the whole unit too hot though.

waxdab23

Any preferred methods for reclaiming the lower chamber on the herc? Do you just scrape it out with a dab tool?

waxdab23,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm close to test my Hercule 510 (white rod) with my Evic mini.

My question is, Which setting did you choose, TC mode, power mode?

Thanks !

PPN,

Ash057

Hi, I'm close to test my Hercule 510 (white rod) with my Evic mini.

My question is, Which setting did you choose, TC mode, power mode?

Thanks !
For the Hercules you should be using wattage mode.
I get instant vapor with the SR-71 black element at 27 watts with Evic mini.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Any preferred methods for reclaiming the lower chamber on the herc? Do you just scrape it out with a dab tool?
I've seen a lot of people post that they hit it with a heat gun or leave it in the sun to let it drain out. Same with globes. I actually like the get it cold and scrap it out idea. The letting stuff drain out method always leaves a bit of residue in my opinion. I can never seem to get 100% of it though, I always lose some to iso. You could always just do an iso bath and reclaim it out of that, I don't do that though. Also the skillettools flexy is a great dab tool for reclaim retrieval, I just got one and I love it.

PeteSeattle

I've seen a lot of people post that they hit it with a heat gun or leave it in the sun to let it drain out. Same with globes. I actually like the get it cold and scrap it out idea. The letting stuff drain out method always leaves a bit of residue in my opinion. I can never seem to get 100% of it though, I always lose some to iso. You could always just do an iso bath and reclaim it out of that, I don't do that though. Also the skillettools flexy is a great dab tool for reclaim retrieval, I just got one and I love it.
I have used a vape tank silicone protection ring to easily grip the bottom chamber of the herc. Cold or warmed up a little.

Similar to these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Va...hash=item419f9177c6:m:mnZIH7PyXmOCaCyoWKxc39g

Top Bottom