Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Nibbler XL issue have been resolved.

It seems the o-rings we had on the last batch happened to change a bit without noticing it, so we had to source a new o-ring that is consistent and that is the reason it took a while.

Now the o-rings are working we have once again placed an order for production on Nibbler XL's.

Hope this helps.

waxdab23

Is there a wire encased in the Herc's white ceramic rod? If so, what type of wire?

What has the 0.8 ohm resistance?

Trying to see if I can set up a profile for DNA200.

kakoon

It seems the o-rings we had on the last batch happened to change a bit without noticing it, so we had to source a new o-ring that is consistent and that is the reason it took a while.

Now the o-rings are working we have once again placed an order for production on Nibbler XL's.

Hope this helps.

When do you expect them in stock?

kakoon,

DrRishi

Been a while ... 510 Hercules?!?!?! :clap::rockon::tup:

:peace:
You can also convert your existing 601 to a 510 by just purchasing the bottom insulator. I have one on a Joytech Cubiod at 23 W with the white rod. Lasts for many sessions (2 * 18650). In power mode a consistent result right up until the batteries run out and the cuboid makes a very stable base for the herc. You can put it down without any fear of it falling over or rolling away.

I still love my Persei connected to a core when I am plugged in but the Cuboid/Herc combi for a walkaround vape is great.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Has anyone been using the herc in temp control mode on a non-uptech temp control mod? I don't know what happened but last time I was over here it was all about the new ridiculously priced temp control mod being rolled out and now the prices on the w9 site are actually reasonable and no mods to be found. I'm too lazy to go back and read but I can only assume the tc mod ended up with lots o defects like the Persei and Iris :shrug:

MileHighLife,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My previous Hercule was sold to another member cause I was eyeballing on the 510 version until I realized the only difference was the 510 base. Luckily I found a nice deal for a brand new sr-74 and I bought a 510 base at PIU.

Until recently I wasn't able to test it it with my Evic mini cause I was testing a lot of stuff and my concentrates stash was very low.

But I was able to load it with some decent trim/kief homemade shatter...I didn't remenber how this device rocks! True consistent and tasty hits without any hint of undesired flavor using it at 21W for a 7-8s hit. Without to mention how solid, cleanable and rebuildable it is!

brucee10

This is definitely one of the amazing things about the Herc. Zero of that burnt taste you typically get from a wax pen. Literally zero. I don't even understand how it's possible lol.
My first 4 grams through the Herc was like sipping medicated honey vapor. A big part of that was the strain, but huge props to W9 for not stepping all over the flavor. Adding in the Nibbler XL just makes it even cooler and tastier.

kakoon

Hope this helps.

They are in stock here now - would that be with good o-rings?

http://www.puffitup.com/Nibbler-XL-p/w9.nibb-xl.htm

waxdab23

What was the problem with the o-rings? I get water popping out most of the time when removing from my Herc even though I gently pull while twisting - Is that related?

elmoe420

What was the problem with the o-rings? I get water popping out most of the time when removing from my Herc even though I gently pull while twisting - Is that related?

While you twist and pull be sure to tilt it so that the air hole in the bottom of the Nibbler is not covered in water. This will ensure there isn't a suction and it won't pull the water back out.

Top Bottom