Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Persei Is now up for Pre Order.

Release date Feb 29 or before. Just waiting for batteries and chargers to arrive.

Great! I looked on the website and saw that the 3 and 4 ohm carts are only available in 5 packs. Do you plan on selling singles? Or maybe an option to mix and match 3 and 4 ohm carts in a 5 pack?

Right now, there are no plans to sell any single cartridges, maybe in the future.

You can always get singles at www.planetvape.ca

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: nano

bruno13

insomniac
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Possibly 2 x aluminum Mouth piece ( Slow inhales are required when using this mouth piece ) Still testing these things out Possible they might be included.

Please include new mouthpeices. I really don't like the current ones, they are ugly.

bruno13,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jambandphan03 said:
That chrome Persei looks really nice, looks like a solid unit over all.

And with the life time warranty its gonna be a killer.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
will the black unit come with the gold ring and cap on the bottom? thats what it looks like from the pics.

any chance of getting it all black?

oh and do you have any more pics of these? the pics on the website are a little grainy for me.

2clicker,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Also there a fingerprint on one of the photos.

Your vape looks super good and professional, but the oily(?) fingerprint doesn't help, it turned me off.

Just my :2c:

That does not mean I am not planning on buying one of these still!

sessnet,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
will the black unit come with the gold ring and cap on the bottom? thats what it looks like from the pics.

any chance of getting it all black?

oh and do you have any more pics of these? the pics on the website are a little grainy for me.

Im sorry we had to update the images, the black with the gold ring is only a prototype. the black comes with chrome ring, and bottom cap, and the chrome version comes with black ring and bottom cap.

We might do different colors ring and cap as a separate purchase for people who want to customize their units but we have to see what the feedback is on who wants what before we start production on anything.

Also please click on the images and you will see a bigger version pop up on your pc.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We might do different colors ring and cap as a separate purchase for people who want to customize their units

sounds good.

my apologies if this has been covered, but what material is the outside of the Persei?

2clicker,

VAPORIZER22

Hey THC,

Just wanted to confirm with you that the kit now comes with two 4 ohm carts instead of one 2.4 ohm cart like is stated in your post on 1/31? The website shows two 4 ohm carts in the kits. I have plenty of Omicron carts so getting the two 4 ohm carts would be a better option.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
Hey THC,

Just wanted to confirm with you that the kit now comes with two 4 ohm carts instead of one 2.4 ohm cart like is stated in your post on 1/31? The website shows two 4 ohm carts in the kits. I have plenty of Omicron carts so getting the two 4 ohm carts would be a better option.

Thanks

This current kits will be released with 2 x 4.0 ohm cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

Whats the battery time and how aprox amount of hits??? I know there are variables but what has been the average??

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
tharealmclovin said:
Whats the battery time and how aprox amount of hits??? I know there are variables but what has been the average??

Its all subjective.

Things to factor in are, single cart mode, dual cartridge mode, Imr Batteries, Li ion, LifePo4, cartridge Ohms, and how long the button is pressed.

With this many variations it is impossible to know.

What we can say is

Single Cartridge @ 3.7v 1600 mah imr with a 2.4ohm cartridge will give you about 70% more life then the Omicron, upgrade that to a 2000+mah li ion then you will get 210% more life then the Omicron.

Single cartridge @7.4v Imr with a 4.0 ohm cartridge will give you about 15% less life then the omicron, but about 5x the vapor.

Double cartridge mode will just drain the batteries faster. hope this helps.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

caseball2051

Im envious of the people in the situation to use this product and get the best out of it.

Ill be keeping an eye on this for the herb cartridge and any of that related news.

Keep churning em out Delta-9. Ive been impressed with the products ive seen so far!

caseball2051,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Uploaded a preview video of the vapor production on single cart and double cart.

Let us know if its enough or more vapor is needed.

http://youtu.be/sUMqHHWzyPY

No no no this simply will not do! I demand clouds of vapor, not little girly man puffs! Come back when the entire video screen is obscured by vapor cloud and it looks like you are lost in a fog of delicious vapor.

/s

JoeKickass,

weedemon

enthusiast
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Uploaded a preview video of the vapor production on single cart and double cart.

No no no this simply will not do! I demand clouds of vapor, not little girly man puffs! Come back when the entire video screen is obscured by vapor cloud and it looks like you are lost in a fog of delicious vapor.

/s

haha yeah i gotta say those are impressive clouds man!

weedemon,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Really liking the Persei. Just a quick question. It looks like your hitting the Persei like a cigarette - ie. your pulling vapor into your mouth and then inhaling as opposed to inhaling direct to lungs. Is that correct?

J.R.R.Tokin',

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
weedemon said:
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

/s

haha yeah i gotta say those are impressive clouds man!

The omicron can do these clouds as well, we are testing them as we speak. It's all about ohms and longevity trade off.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Really liking the Persei. Just a quick question. It looks like your hitting the Persei like a cigarette - ie. your pulling vapor into your mouth and then inhaling as opposed to inhaling direct to lungs. Is that correct?

Call him Bill Clinton......

Direct inhale all day long if seeking medication.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
J.R.R.Tokin' said:

Call him Bill Clinton......

Direct inhale all day long if seeking medication.

Yes I tried it, but I did not inhale.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
gotta start working on a doubble barrel cartridge to waterpipe adapter! :D ssv tubing + Y connector + 14mm male ground glass joint :brow:

Xchadb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
It hits like that because of the 7.2v

The Omicron can do this as well, we just need to release a lower ohm cartridge. working on it right now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom