Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

igot5onit

i haven't yet had the pleasure of using the Persei, but I did stop by a dispensary in SF last Friday. Someone from THC, Dub I'm guessing, had just been in to demo the Persei for the staff. When I came in, the ones who could still talk were raving about it. Can't wait!

igot5onit,

DubCRider

Haha, yup, I destroyed them all!

We should meet up sometime and I'll let you give it a go.

DubCRider,

StickyShisha2

JoeKickass said:
I'm just amazed they don't have mobs of people chanting for their money back... what even happens to one of those ecig atomizers when you stick it in BHO? I doubt it works very well...

those look like the ones i was trying to use before i got the omicron. some wouldn't get hot enough to more than melt BHO. some would hit a few times, weakly, and then burn out. none worked well.

StickyShisha2,

Adobewan

@Sessnet
I didn't but the same innovative design idea I mentioned for the nail cart is going into the herb cart as well. If I try the herb cart early, the forum wil get a report straight away.
G talks like a guy from the future sharing his enthusiasm and innovation. Lots of positive vibes up there!

Adobewan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok heres a update guys, waiting for batteries and Chargers to go into the units.

Full list of what will be included in the unit.

1 x Persei Body
1 x Persei Single Top
1 x Persei Double Top
1 x Imr 18650 Battery. Safe Chemistry High drain. ( able to do 2 x 2.4ohm cartridges on 3.7v )\
2 x Trust Fire 18350 Batteries, Li ion with Protection Circuit. 7.4v
1 x Battery Charger for 3.7v Lithium Ion Batteries. Will charge 18650, and 18350 batteries.
1 x 2.4ohm Cartridge.
Possibly 2 x aluminum Mouth piece ( Slow inhales are required when using this mouth piece ) Still testing these things out Possible they might be included.
1 x Fill tool.
1 x adjustment tool.
1 x Pack of adapters, 4 adapters to use all other ecig cartridges, almost all atomizers, almost all tanks,

Options will be available when pre ordering starts.

2.4ohm cartridges for 3.7v vaping.
3.0ohm cartridges for 6.0v vaping.
4.0ohm cartridges for 7.4v vaping.
Trustfire Dual Voltage battery charger ( will charge lifepo4 and lithium ion batteries 3.0v - 3.7v)

Options to com:

Herb Chamber
Nail Cartridge ( LAyG = Load As you Go )
Pass Through System
Many More.

Please understand that this is a TOMV ( Tool of Mass Vaporization ) If not used properly it will damage cartridges, it will make you sit on the couch and do nothing, It will leak if you miss use it, it will clog if you over use it, think of it as a race car. It will do what it intended to do, but will break if you dont know how to use it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Check this out guys. A company that just swindled a patient and he does not even know it.

They took a CE2 cartomizer ecig remarketed it as a oil vape an bam

http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/top...9707__hl__omicron__fromsearch__1#entry1709707

P1030198.jpg

With the oil on it.

P1030208.jpg

It makes you wonder what happens when it falls to the sides?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
THC Sci, is the herb cart still going to be called "the 8"? and can they be used with the double top?

flowers/oil or flowers/flowers for example.

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
THC Sci, is the herb cart still going to be called "the 8"? and can they be used with the double top?

flowers/oil or flowers/flowers for example.

The Herb chamber is going to be called The 8. The cartridge is just getting the name Herb Cart. If we can fix some issues with it then, it can be used with a oil cart on the double top.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Foster

I cant wait for the herb cart! I hope it comes out sooon~

And as a non medical user who makes his own concentrates, what are the best types of concentrates for the persei carts? (I dont make BHO, but could learn)

Foster,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Ok heres a update guys, waiting for batteries and Chargers to go into the units.

1 x Persei Body
1 x Persei Single Top
1 x Persei Double Top
1 x Imr 18650 Battery. Safe Chemistry High drain. ( able to do 2 x 2.4ohm cartridges on 3.7v )\
1 x Battery Charger for 3.7v Lithium Ion Batteries. Will charge 18650, and 18350 batteries.
1 x 2.4ohm Cartridge.
Possibly 2 x aluminum Mouth piece ( Slow inhales are required when using this mouth piece ) Still testing these things out Possible they might be included.
1 x Fill tool.
1 x adjustment tool.
1 x Pack of adapters, 4 adapters to use all other ecig cartridges, almost all atomizers, almost all tanks,

Trustfire Dual Voltage battery charger ( will charge lifepo4 and lithium ion batteries 3.0v - 3.7v)

Hey THC,

Will the charger that comes with the kit charge lifepo4 batteries like the optional charger? Do the rcr123a batteries have to be 750mAh or 900mAh, or will both work?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

1 x Persei Body
1 x Persei Single Top
1 x Persei Double Top
1 x 2.4ohm Cartridge.
1 x Fill tool.
1 x adjustment tool.

Hey THC,

Will the charger that comes with the kit charge lifepo4 batteries like the optional charger? Do the rcr123a batteries have to be 750mAh or 900mAh, or will both work?

Thanks

the Charger that comes with the kit will not charge the lifepo4 batteries, we have a charger coming that will charge all li ion batteries, including lifepo4.

http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=UltraFire-Dual-Voltage-Charger.-

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

1 x Persei Body
1 x Persei Single Top
1 x Persei Double Top
1 x 2.4ohm Cartridge.
1 x Fill tool.
1 x adjustment tool.

Hey THC,

Thanks

the Charger that comes with the kit will not charge the lifepo4 batteries, we have a charger coming that will charge all li ion batteries, including lifepo4.

http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=UltraFire-Dual-Voltage-Charger.-

Thanks. I have RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 batteries. Will those work in the Persei?

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
Hey THC,

Thanks

Thanks. I have RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 batteries. Will those work in the Persei?

Yes sir, it will take all batteries that can fit inside.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Sounds good. It is going to be Christmas in February when the Persei comes out.

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
VAPORIZER22 said:

I am doing the final Touches on it as we speak and pre ordering starts in a few.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
was juuuust about to pull the trigger on the solo just now.....i think ill save my money, i love the direction this company is going in! and glad they have a LOT more support from users now :)

Xchadb,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

I am doing the final Touches on it as we speak and pre ordering starts in a few.

Looking good, and the new charger is sweet too!

Looking at the kit though I see two sets of batteries, two tops, but only one body. How much would it be for a kit + an extra body? That way you could share with a friend or hit three carts at once!

JoeKickass,

Oil

What's the battery life like on this unit?
Are the cartridges disposable still like in the Omicron?
Is there any way to clean out a cartridge? Iso?

Oil,

2clicker

Observer
Foster said:
what are the best types of concentrates for the persei carts? (I dont make BHO, but could learn)

good question

what about QWISO...?

and that herb cart cant come soon enough :D

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
Foster said:
what are the best types of concentrates for the persei carts? (I dont make BHO, but could learn)

good question

what about QWISO...?

and that herb cart cant come soon enough :D

As long as its clean super melts it will take it. No water extracts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
New Warranty for the Persei is posted on the website.

But here is the copy.

Persei vaprorizer - Has a Lifetime Warranty on all parts except battery ( cell ) and charger. All parts will be replaced for free for 1 year after date of purchase with original receipt. After that it will be a $30 service call. This means that you will purchase a service call, ship us your Persei, and it will refurbished to brand new status. You can break it, bend it, run over it with a steam roller we dont care, as long as its recognizable as a Persei, and has all the parts, we will replace it for $30 per service call. These parts include, the tops, bottom cap, inner adjustable plate, and the ring below the top.

Minor changes have been made to the warranty.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Persei Is now up for Pre Order.

Release date Feb 29 or before. Just waiting for batteries and chargers to arrive.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Persei Is now up for Pre Order.

Release date Feb 29 or before. Just waiting for batteries and chargers to arrive.

Great! I looked on the website and saw that the 3 and 4 ohm carts are only available in 5 packs. Do you plan on selling singles? Or maybe an option to mix and match 3 and 4 ohm carts in a 5 pack?

VAPORIZER22,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Ticket Title: Persei Body Price?

Problem:
Hi I would like to pre-order the Persei but I would also like an additional Persei body. I realize this won't be a common option but do you think you can make a custom order for me?

Solution:
[01 Feb 2012 15:43:54]
no

Why can't I get an extra body with my Persei... are you worried about my safety? I promise I won't use them both at the same time... *wink*

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Ticket Title: Persei Body Price?

Problem:
Hi I would like to pre-order the Persei but I would also like an additional Persei body. I realize this won't be a common option but do you think you can make a custom order for me?

Solution:
[01 Feb 2012 15:43:54]
no

Why can't I get an extra body with my Persei... are you worried about my safety? I promise I won't use them both at the same time... *wink*

I apologize, that message was not completed when I sent it out. Unfortunately we cant just sell the bodies.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom