Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
How do you use your KISS cart? I think I've got it down pretty well. Heres me trying out a new batch of Brutal Bee Jack Herer shatter!

khvi.jpg

LMK what you think! Now to go enjoy this flight...

I got to open up the SR71 last night and the craftsmanship is amazing :o I took it apart, did an iso soak, rebuilt and tested ... it's at 1.7 ohms.

I just now got to load it up and I loaded the crap out of it. First I threw in about 1.2 and tested it out and got very light, hot hits. So I decided to just start packing shatter in and melting it down til I thought the coil was packed. There is now oil coating the top of the coil and I can see it dripped down into the lower chamber a little bit. The air intake is still free flowing but oil is coming out of one of the 4 holes in the lower chamber. After packing it up I'm still getting wispy hot hits. The hits seem to thicken up if I take consecutive hits in a row but they are still pretty light ... especially for how long I mash on the button. I've tried brand new freshly charged batteries so I don't think that's my issue.

Any tips for these "face melting" hits I've been reading about from the pro SR71 users?

TIA
try getting two small flat head screw driver twist the screws on the bottom insulator that the cartridge screws into then into persei a quarter turn, should be leak free from then on had same prob when I first got it too no worries easy fix. everyones draw is diff so keep screwin opposite a quarter turn at a time till it ripps. also I think having a hammer rod b4 herc is a good idea, gives u a sence on how oil vapes with the rod. I always try to givea little cool dry rip or 2 befor each hit seems like better resolts to me

ayone kno if w9 is selling hammertops anymore or did they just include the same short circuit protection without the button hold? and hammer rods? seems like all one piece now bender no acceseries
somethingamagic soo stoked w9 is movinup guys giv urselves a toke for keepin em afloat!!

Last edited:
abstract XstracT,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you use your KISS cart? I think I've got it down pretty well. Heres me trying out a new batch of Brutal Bee Jack Herer shatter!

khvi.jpg

Nice color!

My K.I.S.S. cart is clean and ready for major action!

Thank you for the cleaning tips!

ataxian,
Reactions: Caligula

mystikalghost

khvi.jpg

Dude what is that bubbler device called? That looks intense.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
Dude what is that bubbler device called? That looks intense.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pinnacle-hydrotube.10406/

Its a badass little piece, and I am super stoked to have picked it up when Vapor Blunt had their $50 sale! In fact, I bought two because I like them so much... but mostly because I broke the first one.

If you look at my Arizer Solo in the background (I recorded this in 1080P, if you have the bandwidth) you can see that I have a glass on glass adapter for said water tool (technically the "Vapor Blunt Pinnicle Hydro Tube"... or PNWT on the forums).

Hell... its like Franks Red Hot. I put that shit on EVERYTHING! My KISS, my Hercules, the Solo...

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Just to be clear, no one is saying the stock batteries wont WORK with the Hercules. Its just that they die off quicker than better units such as the AW or Efest cells. If you are happy playing shuffle the batteries more frequently, then there is no need to purchase better units.

On a side note, since upgrading to the SS long tube and running 2x Mnke 18650's I can go DAYS between recharges. Before it would require me to switch the AW/Efest 18350s at least twice a day with the same usage.

Just to be clear, no one is saying the stock batteries wont WORK with the Hercules. Its just that they die off quicker than better units such as the AW or Efest cells. If you are happy playing shuffle the batteries more frequently, then there is no need to purchase better units.

On a side note, since upgrading to the SS long tube and running 2x Mnke 18650's I can go DAYS between recharges. Before it would require me to switch the AW/Efest 18350s at least twice a day with the same usage.
sick I was hoping the lightsaber persei would hold some mah I got two aw650 waiting for my ss kit to hook it up. they r the 2000 mah I know not as hot or whatev but im all about longevity. would like to herculean till mylegs are numb from sittin lol.
also u think with an iris at 6volts w white rod two 350s would maybe make it close to a day? like u im switch any 2 350 cells twice a day.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Its a badass little piece, and I am super stoked to have picked it up when Vapor Blunt had their $50 sale! In fact, I bought two because I like them so much... but mostly because I broke the first one.

If you look at my Arizer Solo in the background (I recorded this in 1080P, if you have the bandwidth) you can see that I have a glass on glass adapter for said water tool (technically the "Vapor Blunt Pinnicle Hydro Tube"... or PNWT on the forums).

Hell... its like Franks Red Hot. I put that shit on EVERYTHING! My KISS, my Hercules, the Solo...
I have a PNWT as well.
I need to try a K.I.S.S. cart as well.
Your winning the gadget war!
Let's do this!

I have a new strain: ALIEN KUSH (Rock Hard Flower Nuggets)
This is stronger than my GSC?
I'm suppose to medicate not vegetate!

I have alot of OG's however what's with the KUSH?

WTF!

ataxian,
Reactions: Caligula

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I'm really diggin the pnwt on the herc ... smooths the hits out perfectly. It actually fits on the mouth piece really well too with very little wobble.

Will have to try it with the kiss cart when it gets here ... good idea with the silicon on the kiss @Caligula

mystikalghost

If I were interested in getting one of these, what else would I need to get it to work on a KISS cart? What is that rubber piece you are using?

mystikalghost,

Caligula

Maximus
If I were interested in getting one of these, what else would I need to get it to work on a KISS cart? What is that rubber piece you are using?

Is the base of one of those cigarette condoms that you get with the original style Omicron carts. You can buy them in packs for cheap at any head shop or online.

http://www.apolloecigs.com/product-p/atestercondom.htm

I use these on lots of stuff because they stretch so well. I should also note that the cone part without the duck bill mouth piece fits almost perfectly without the silicone piece. Its 100% functional like that but the silicone gives everything a better feel if that makes sense.

It's much more necessary to use it on the Hercules MP to get a proper seal, however.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
never seen a crome o ring on the persei almost looks like a zmax or somthin sick

Pick a weapon grab a water piece look for some fitting to adapt!
Your drawer should be equipped with:

14mm to 18mm reducer bushing
18mm male to 18mm male adapter
14mm male to 18mm male adapter
18mm female to 14mm male adapter
18mm + 18mm females x 18mm male adapter
I have more and will still get more.

Glass fittings are a must!
Think like a plumber!

CLIPS

Ash Collectors
Sherlocks
Bubblers
Water pipes
Chillums

Even some tubing!
Plus W9 TECH gear.
OMICRON SILICONE TIPS for MAC GIVERING!

I'm sure I forgot a boat load of stuff.
Tomorrow is a new day!

As the Chief say's: "Go big or go home"!
never seen a chrome o ring on the persei almost looks like a zmax or somthin sick

I had the CHROME PERSEI first.
The BLACK ring was originally what it came with.
So I bought a BLACK PERSEI with a CHROME ring and switch them.
My favorite color is RED so I got a RED one.
Now they have a TEAL BLUE one that looks cool.
I started A@@ backwards and finally got a OMICRON.
LOVE it!

Last edited:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
It's not much more expensive than high-end e-nails, and is much more attractive. :shrug:

An e-nail allows you to match it with your favorite glass piece, so I'm going to have to personally disagree with a crock pot looking device being more attractive than an enail in my Nate Dizzle Swiss Perc. Again, all personal opinion of course, but I don't want to derail the thread any more with the VB2 talk.

Top Bottom