Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Has anybody seen that new Vapes Titan setup? Saw one today at the LHS. The base is twin 16350's and seems to be a vmod. Also, the big cart looks like someone followed the SR-71 design with a center ceramic rod inside a similar tube. It for herbs though I think. A cart like the KISS is for EO.
Hum, a copy???

You think? Its a herc v1

vaporchaser420

Here's my experience with the bender, like most I had issues, either whispy hits, or I would combust, and plus I was getting bits of herb in the mouth piece, so I put the bender away and got the Hercules, pretty much I switched from mainly vaping herb to only vaping concentrates, then like many my tops blew, when I sent it in I asked if I could replace my double for a hammer top, they said sure for a fee. So eventually one day I was running low on wax so I decided to try out then bender with the hammer top, I packed the bowl tight, then I put on a small screen to prevent stuff getting in the mouth piece, I hit the button waited 30 sec, started with some test puffs, oooh nice flavor kinda whispy, I continue to take test puffs and then bam enormous cloud I immediately took the power off (that's the key, power off when you get that first huge cloud) the next 4 hits where equally as big, I then cooled it down, and checked it, I stirred and saw it vaped pretty even, I then continued to use until no more vape, the avb had turned a dark chocolate, I am now a fan of the bender, but imo hammer top is a must and makes the learning curve waaaay easier.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the only bad thing i see about it is the battery life, you hardly can make it through a full session with it right?
one set of charged batteries is fine.
I'm a optimist to the max.
O' I think I'll do a second bowl so I have a fully charged set ready however I have never had to use them because I'm so medicated by the time I'm 60% into the first session that I have to give it up because seriously I'm over medicated. Then to make matters worst if that's possible I pull out a 2.4 cart and finish with 3 or 4 rips. (BLONDE)

I have other gizmos however the W9 TECH gear is an important part of my quiver.

PERSPECTIVE!

HAMMER TOP = game changer!

With the CORE batteries are no longer an issue!

Just say'in!

Last edited:

zeek01

I would say this is a great example of how to react so that a company doesn't want to help you out.

Im not sure where in my post you saw me asking for help? Also, Im not sure what about my post was out of line or in any way offensive towards UP or G? I simply asked the reason for the price drop and if it would be good through Thursday so that I could then give them (Utopia Planitia) more of my money for a core and take advantage of the lower price since I didnt get to previously. Also, since you seem to think my post was out of line and unwarranted,if so, why do most of the nations largest retailers have policies stating if they sell an item for a lower price within 30 days (just an estimate) then you can bring your receipt back for the difference. They dont seem to think its out of line to get something back if its selling cheaper than what you JUST purchased it for. However, my intention was not to get something back out of this. I believe you may have misunderstood my intentions.

For anyone else, I was merely wondering if there was a sale coming up or what. I may have mentioned how I thought it was unfair, however, sales happen all the time

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
ive been asking about the core and no one has
one set of charged batteries is fine.
I'm a optimist to the max.
O' I think I'll do a second bowl so I have a fully charged set ready however I have never had to use them because I'm so medicated by the time I'm 60% into the first session that I have to give it up because seriously I'm over medicated. Then to make matters worst if that's possible I pull out a 2.4 cart and finish with 3 or 4 rips. (BLONDE)

I have other gizmos however the W9 TECH gear is an important part of my quiver.

PERSPECTIVE!

HAMMER TOP = game changer!

With the CORE batteries are no longer an issue!

Just say'in!
i have been asking about the core and havent gotten a response, so is it essentially just a upgraded battery, so if i were to buy a persei new i wouldnt need to i could just get the core hammer and bender and start vaping? obviously buy batteries too already have atleast 8 18350s laying around

keifmaker,

vaporchaser420

i have been asking about the core and havent gotten a response, so is it essentially just a upgraded battery, so if i were to buy a persei new i wouldnt need to i could just get the core hammer and bender and start vaping? obviously buy batteries too already have atleast 8 18350s laying around

core is a plug in option for the persei if not pugged into a wall socket or car socket it will not work it is also variable voltage and you can check ohms of ur cart, second question, yes if you want to vape herb, if u only want to vape concentrates, it comes with enough wo having to spend more money, buy they have many oil option ranging from fairly cheap to kinda exspensive

vaporchaser420,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can

i have been asking about the core and havent gotten a response

dude, caligz directly replied to you.

Very simply it lets you plug your persei head into the wall or 12v car charger port and not run it off batteries.

Also does handy shit like adjust voltage and test carts.

SlideOrDie

Hey boss, just wondering what the heating element on the current KISS carts is made from?

Also, should we clean or dry fire the KISS carts before first use?

Thanks

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey boss, just wondering what the heating element on the current KISS carts is made from?

Also, should we clean or dry fire the KISS carts before first use?

Thanks

Which parts?

Heaters nichrome like always.

Outside shell is aluminum anodized or chrome, ceramic bowl and wick with brass for the connectors.

SlideOrDie

Which parts?

Heaters nichrome like always.

Outside shell is aluminum anodized or chrome, ceramic bowl and wick with brass for the connectors.

I was talking about the metal wrapped around the ceramic, which from your reply, is nichrome.

Should I clean or dry fire the KISS carts before first use to get rid of any residual stuff left behind?

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
except its 7.4V... However, that is wha I orginally though. Just wondered the voltage operation value.

I think they are at 6v max since these circuit boards cant handle the massive power output of a 7.4v also they are running 16340's which indicates not the best design.

I was talking about the metal wrapped around the ceramic, which from your reply, is nichrome.

Should I clean or dry fire the KISS carts before first use to get rid of any residual stuff left behind?

Yes for 1-2 seconds at a time 2-3 times with a few seconds between to make sure its working and oxidized.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
G-Understood. Didn’t power it up. Seems they are following your foot steps... Your the name brand now, like COKE (soda)

PhotoRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G-Understood. Didn’t power it up. Seems they are following your foot steps... Your the name brand now, like COKE (soda)

oh dont get me wrong im not like trying to argue just stating the 16340's for the hercules is not the best of designs. These units arnt the best when it comes to the demands of the hercules. Just stating i wish they would have copied the AW's as well. Oh well we shall see what they do when Hercules Sr 74 comes out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

PhotoRider

I thought they were ESFAST 18350’s. I need to double check what this baby is, unless you already know. It says dual setting.

If it is a vmod, I agree probably can’t handle the power of the SR-71 for sure and be limited to 6V. I think most use the same electronics.... I was more interested in the cart...They claim TI coils like the KISS, etc. Funny now a Herculus clone.

I am not saying its as good. No idea, just they seems to following a similar direction even through several steps behind.

Darn, SR-74... is there a plane of that name? I like SR-71... Da blackbird. Gotto love it.

PhotoRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I thought they were ESFAST 18350’s. I need to double check what this baby is, unless you already know. It says dual setting.

If it is a vmod, I agree probably can’t handle the power of the SR-71 for sure and be limited to 6V. I think most use the same electronics.... I was more interested in the cart...They claim TI coils like the KISS, etc. Funny now a Herculus clone.

I am not saying its as good. No idea, just they seems to following a similar direction even through several steps behind.

Darn, SR-74... is there a plane of that name? I like SR-71... Da blackbird. Gotto love it.

The image i saw was with 16340's online not sure if they switched to efest 18350's, but i know the manufacturer of this circuit boards its a guy called Mr Chen he was our original Iris's had a problem and he couldnt figure out what it was. His PWM modulation system was fixed by our engineer here but he turned around and sold that to smoketek and never really fixed our design flaws.

Its weird that they decided to use the v1 herc design and its even getting worse as i saw online another vape company is using the same thing now. its all weird what can i say the research and development companies are the ones stuck with the bills of researching while guys like this end up with the fortune While majority of the industry sits there and supports the knock offs. Its all good man my job is to innovate and i shall do that.

PhotoRider

The image i saw was with 16340's online not sure if they switched to efest 18350's, but i know the manufacturer of this circuit boards its a guy called Mr Chen he was our original Iris's had a problem and he couldnt figure out what it was. His PWM modulation system was fixed by our engineer here but he turned around and sold that to smoketek and never really fixed our design flaws.

Its weird that they decided to use the v1 herc design and its even getting worse as i saw online another vape company is using the same thing now. its all weird what can i say the research and development companies are the ones stuck with the bills of researching while guys like this end up with the fortune While majority of the industry sits there and supports the knock offs. Its all good man my job is to innovate and i shall do that.
Yep, lead the way...

SlideOrDie

I think they are at 6v max since these circuit boards cant handle the massive power output of a 7.4v also they are running 16340's which indicates not the best design.

Yes for 1-2 seconds at a time 2-3 times with a few seconds between to make sure its working and oxidized.

Ok so I guess it's lucky that I ordered two 2ohm KISS carts instead of two 5ohm because the first one oxidized perfectly fine, however, the second one won't even fire up a glow.

They both make an odd noise when drawing through, almost like dragging denser foam across a rough surface is the best way I can describe it. Anyone else notice this?

Waiting on batteries to charge so I can oxidize and try the 5ohm KISS cart.

Going to give the working 2ohm KISS a shot before bed if I can stay awake :D

EDIT - So I got bored shortly after typing this post and loaded up the working 2ohm with shatter and an AW IMR and went to town with the new SS shorty tube that I received with the KISS carts...

All I can say is WOW... This combo is EVERYTHING I have EVER wanted for on the go medicating... It is the simplest, most compact, powerful LaYG oil vape available... And it looks as great as it performs... Actually it performs better...

Can't wait for the Ti update for the KISS carts. Any ETA on the pre-order for them yet, boss?

On a side note I have tomorrow off work... I Wonder if I can make it through the rest of this shatter by this time tomorrow... I'm just gonna keep a stack of batteries and the shatter in one pocket and the shorty KISS combo in the other all day lol :D

Anyone know about how long the batteries last with a single AW IMR 700mah and the 2.0ohm KISS cart?

Last edited:
SlideOrDie,

SlideOrDie

@THC SCIENTIFIC

Hey boss, just curious if I should be submitting a ticket or just talking to you to about the DOA 2ohm KISS cart I received last night?

EDIT - Opened a ticket just to be safe :)

Last edited:
SlideOrDie,
Top Bottom