Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Rest assured the seventies remember you much better........

Glad you survived 'em, turns out you're kinda fun to have around. Whouda guessed?

OF
Most of the guy's and gal's are dead from my era.
For some reason I'm still alive?
so I plan on ordering a persei this week with the hammer and bender, any carts out for it that are better than the ones it comes with? If so can someone hook me up with some info

This might be a old photograph?
However it's still relative!

Not for everybody however I love this thing.

Try it at your own risk!
2.4 carts I love as well!

Last edited:

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I've heard alot bout the sr71 needs to be tinkered with to make it work good tho, this true?

:] Yes. A little tinkering. That's a very nice way to put it.

I think what you're referring to is how people have cut their coils. This is due to oil consistencies. I assume you're gonna need it for Herb? The Herc doesn't have a solid loose leaf method yet. For herbs you'd want a Bender, but even those have a nice learning curve.

Atomsk,

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
:] Yes. A little tinkering. That's a very nice way to put it.

I think what you're referring to is how people have cut their coils. This is due to oil consistencies. I assume you're gonna need it for Herb? The Herc doesn't have a solid loose leaf method yet. For herbs you'd want a Bender, but even those have a nice learning curve.
well I mainly wanted it for oil but the more in reading about it I see its perfect for honey bud. How would I knows what size to make the coil versus the consistancy of my oil

keifmaker,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
well, they're e-mailing me to complete the order i started for KISS carts but i won't do that until i know what to do with my burned out Persei.
They respond as they are received. The reports go straight to G's desk I think.

@keifmaker yeah it's true. But it's not crazy hard or anything. There's videos on YouTube, walkthroughs typed in this forum, and G will even Skype you if you have issues with setup. It's a definite must have, so learning to setup and perfect it are key.

Sleepin in CA,

keifmaker

Most of the guy's and gal's are dead from my era.
For some reason I'm still alive?

This might be a old photograph?
However it's still relative!

Not for everybody however I love this thing.

Try it at your own risk!
2.4 carts I love as well!

how much battery life do I get with the bender

keifmaker,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use AW IMR 18350's x 2 for a session.
I also have a fully charged set on hand for back up.
However I rarely change batteries but I keep a backup just in case.
The flavor is awesome and I do stir between rips.
Water path is fun however unnecessary.

W9 TECH has them.
Make sure you have at least 4!

Now the CORE would be nice to have as well.
where did you get the smaller tube from and what is that anti sticky mat thing called
I'm a ebay junkie!
@PhotoRider gave me the ideal!
I make my own medicine.

Last edited:
ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
In testing the bender did about 1.2-1-5 grams of herbs before batteries dropped below 3.2v

THC SCIENTIFIC,

keifmaker

I use AW IMR 18350's x 2 for a session.
I also have a fully charged set on hand for back up.
However I rarely change batteries but I keep a backup just in case.
The flavor is awesome and I do stir between rips.
Water path is fun however unnecessary.

W9 TECH has them.
Make sure you have at least 4!

Now the CORE would be nice to have as well.

I'm a ebay junkie!
@PhotoRider gave me the ideal!
I make my own medicine.
now what exactly is the core

keifmaker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
now what exactly is the core
When UP Tech set out to create a world leading pass through systems we decided to make a pass through system that will be used not only for our devices but others as well so that everyone can benefit ...

I makes the unit a plug in device!

By passing the need for batteries.

It's on my wish list!
what cart is that? And what are those oil pads called
K.I.S.S.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWO-Buddies...505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5af7babeb1

ataxian,

415~650
Whoop!!.. Got my KISS and ce6 tank on fri and have missed out on the last 10 pages of this forum. That's could be a good thing. Love the KISS. At 5 ohms it seems it can roast anything but I did hear that some KISS carts have burned out already :(. All I have is some Red Diamond oil that ive been rockin wit for about 1 1/2 yrs now. So I tried a drop, and let out a cloud that looked like it came from the sky... Although I do need to try some wax or shatter before my KISS burns out!!!!!!! Def wouldn't recommend oil in the KISS tho

keifmaker

keifmaker,
Reactions: ataxian

StickyShisha2

They respond as they are received. The reports go straight to G's desk I think.

i don't know about whos desk it goes to, all i know is that it has been a few days of automated e-mails to me saying that i didn't finalize my purchase and me still waiting to hear what to do with this burned out Persei.

StickyShisha2,

keifmaker

i don't know about whos desk it goes to, all i know is that it has been a few days of automated e-mails to me saying that i didn't finalize my purchase and me still waiting to hear what to do with this burned out Persei.
what happened to it? Just stopped working?

keifmaker,
Top Bottom