Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
1 extraction vessel alone 1L will cost you somewhere around 5k to make. These things are rated at 10k Psi.

10k Psi in a room = not so good of a outcome if something decides to go.

@ataxian something i think you will like but please do not buy it, but this is a neat toy to have if you have 30k to spend.

http://www.supercriticalfluids.com/products/supercritical-fluid-extraction-products/sft-150
If I can't build this for under $5,000 then I will just buy CO2 OIL ($40/gram) cheaper.
BHO is cheap and easy.
As long as it's well purged and I can use 2.4 carts without clogs then I think I will stick to my program.
My stuff is not CO2 however it taste amazing and is super clean!

If I can't do it safely I can just legally buy it!

ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If I can't build this for under $5,000 then I will just buy CO2 OIL ($40/gram) cheaper.
BHO is cheap and easy.
As long as it's well purged and I can use 2.4 carts without clogs then I think I will stick to my program.
My stuff is not CO2 however it taste amazing and is super clean!

If I can't do it safely I can legally buy it!

You might be able to build it, just not practical to.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got my 3.7v kiss cart today. My first impressions are wow. This little sucker can produce some good vapor. Loaded it up and for the first one to two hits taste was pretty good but at the 3rd and 4th puff the taste started to diminish and started to taste more like the 1.5 and 5 ohm carts.
Overall this little cart does a hell of a job delivering. Can't wait for the kiss with the titanium wire and updated ceramic.. This should probably fix the taste issues.
I use it as a DABBER!

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC hey man, sorry to bother ya (again), but I ordered a purple kiss cart on the 15th. The shipping info still says info received, and nothing else. I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Am I worrying too early?

Thanks

Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC hey man, sorry to bother ya (again), but I ordered a purple kiss cart on the 15th. The shipping info still says info received, and nothing else. I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Am I worrying too early?

Thanks

Let me look at it tomorrow the idiots at USPS its the carrier man since we are shorthanded for the next 3 weeks until our new person comes we have the usps carrier doing the pick ups instead of us dropping them off. Contact us tomorrow lets see what we can do.

exit

Thanks
USPS can take a while to scan stuff in sometimes, there are plenty of times tracking mysteriously updated all at once with like 5 updates in the past, don't worry yet IMO :)

personally i would wait up to 4 busness days before being worried about no tracking updates. i ship stuff USPS every day and really am familiar with their quirks

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Let me look at it tomorrow the idiots at USPS its the carrier man since we are shorthanded for the next 3 weeks until our new person comes we have the usps carrier doing the pick ups instead of us dropping them off. Contact us tomorrow lets see what we can do.
You got it man, I'll do a ticket after class. Thanks!

Sleepin in CA,

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
nooo what? at the beginning of the video the bong has nothing in it just the 18 to 14 and then i put the sr71 in

its the sr71 making that vapor
just went back and watched it again, first time i watched it, that looked like a filled filter but it was just what ever was behind your glass

keifmaker,
Reactions: exit

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
so I plan on ordering a persei this week with the hammer and bender, any carts out for it that are better than the ones it comes with? If so can someone hook me up with some info

keifmaker,
Reactions: ataxian

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
so I plan on ordering a persei this week with the hammer and bender, any carts out for it that are better than the ones it comes with? If so can someone hook me up with some info
The new load as you go (LAyG) k.I.s.s. carts are supposed to be great. I know nothing beats the SR71 Hercules though. Whatever you buy though, be sure to read the hell out of the forum here. It will save you loads of time.

Sleepin in CA,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes, true. Got them in the bay area. Big effect. Talk about sleeping aid...

77-82 I think, forget why, just started to disappear around 79

PhotoRider,
Top Bottom