Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Seattle

New to the forum, new to Persei. I like to see how the inside of things work. Has anyone dissected a Persei cartridge and taken pictures? What's the guts of one of those things look like?

Seattle,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
man oh man simply running the ti coil empty. Been at it for 10 minutes. Unit is super hot, but holding steady. This thing is running empty and the Titanium Grade 2 coil just keeps going. What have we made here? not sure but im feeding to the coils then a battery can provide under load, and thats 4.0v with the core.

@Seattle yes, you can google omicron cartridge and look at it, that is why we made the Hercules Sr71 that fixes all the issues our industry starting design had.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
New to the forum, new to Persei. I like to see how the inside of things work. Has anyone dissected a Persei cartridge and taken pictures? What's the guts of one of those things look like?
I just use the stuff:

It all medicates pretty well.

FULL DOG SHIT MELT in the HERCULES SR71
DUTCH TREAT mixed with GIRL SCOUT COOKIES in the BENDER
OG SHATTER in the 2.4 cart RED PERSEI
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHATTER in the OMICRON 2.4 cart
PURE GOLD in the OPHOS C4 cartomizer

My K.I.S.S. is my DABBER with a super blonde SHATTER (WHITE WIDOW)
TRIPLED Vacuum purged!
TASTY GOURMET STYLE!

I'm so busy getting medicated I don't have time to dissect anything!

Then again I'm a TROPHY HUSBAND.
Who said we can't reverse roles?

I keep loading this and it keeps working!

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I take it someone with flesh for hands would have dropped it long ago?

helps being a former mechanic. Hands got burned so many times that i can withstand the heat. But im calling it at 15 mins. Ti Coil won i lost. BTW its not as hot as what a Hercules can get once it reaches full temp and run for 15 min none stop.

GHOST616

anyone have a picture of a loaded KISS cart? mine came in today, and I dont want to mess this thing up. looks simple enough, but do i drop the wax on the coil or to the side???

GHOST616,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
anyone have a picture of a loaded KISS cart? mine came in today, and I don't want to mess this thing up. looks simple enough, but do i drop the wax on the coil or to the side???
I'll go load up some more shatter and photograph it.
Your going to love this thing!
Sorry I'm a bit over medicated and I should have used my macro lens:

You get the ideal?

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Ok so much like I did with the Hercules, I gave in and bought a K.I.S.S. cartridge. What can I say.....if @THC SCIENTIFIC makes it... I'm gonna buy it. Lol

Hey THC on a side note, when I receive the new purple top....What would it cost me to keep the black one as a back up? (Id definitely pay for it of course). If you'd even allow that. I'd even sacrifice my double top if needed.

exit

helps being a former mechanic. Hands got burned so many times that i can withstand the heat. But im calling it at 15 mins. Ti Coil won i lost. BTW its not as hot as what a Hercules can get once it reaches full temp and run for 15 min none stop.

I've gotten my herc so hot I couldn't believe it was still running smooth as it was. Spent 5 straight minutes cooling it off so I could put it down. I love it.

Nobody sets the bar as high and as frequently as W9!!!

oDZfuTC.jpg

zeek01

Guys,

Im having some black rod issues. My white rod works fine. Are you guys seeing the black rod get red if its empty in the dark? Mine doesnt get red. :(

I do feel heat though. Im lost right now.

zeek01,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Guys,

Im having some black rod issues. My white rod works fine. Are you guys seeing the black rod get red if its empty in the dark? Mine doesnt get red. :(

Mine doesn't either. Never can get it to work right. No red, just wispy hits. =(

Sleepin in CA,

exit

Guys,

Mine doesn't either. Never can get it to work right. No red, just wispy hits. =(
You guys measured resistance to make sure its correct first right?

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
You guys measured resistance to make sure its correct first right?
No multi meter. I did however run the same troubleshooting methods I do for the white rod. Including adjusting buffer screws, checking connection points, mouthpiece, and reclaim chamber (to make sure not over heating). I figured it was just me.

exit

No multi meter. I did however ruin the same troubleshooting methods I do for the white rod. Including adjusting buffer screws, checking connection points, mouthpiece, and reclaim chamber (to make sure not over heating). I figured it was just me.
I wrote up a huge thing on checking with a multimeter properly not too many pages back, definitely grab a cheap mm and check, otherwise you'll waste tons of time scratching your head like :hmm:

EVERY HERCULES SR-71 OWNER SHOULD OWN A DIGITAL MULTIMETER

And know how to read resistance with it!!!!!

hHWmrOZ.png

They are not expensive! They will save you a TON of time + headache!

thevaf

Guys,

I don't think black rod gets red hot, just hot enough to vape oil, which is why people say oil lasts longer with black rod.

@nao12000 @THC SCIENTIFIC thanks for fixing my herc bottom connector today. Glad to have the herc running again, all I can say is the taste...its great to have it back.
I feel lucky that crazy innovation is going on so close to me!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I don't think black rod gets red hot, just hot enough to vape oil, which is why people say oil lasts longer with black rod.

@nao12000 @THC SCIENTIFIC thanks for fixing my herc bottom connector today. Glad to have the herc running again, all I can say is the taste...its great to have it back.
I feel lucky that crazy innovation is going on so close to me!

Should have said something I would have shown you the contraption.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@exit believe me it's at the top of my list. Just keep forgetting when I have cash!

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: exit
Top Bottom