Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

MaxVapor

The Professor
Hello FC members,

The KISS cart seems very cool but i don't understand the main difference (in design) with the 'standard' cartdriges of the Persei ? Can you explain in a few words ? Thanks !

How about a picture (this is the Kiss):
drgr.jpg

1lat.jpg

mmun.jpg

Wow. Ive always wanted to try it, but didn't wanna be assed out if it failed. Definitely got something to do tonight.

I have used a CE4 from W9 website (comes with 601 threading adapter for Omi/Persei use. I have also read that gotvapes sells a cart called a Saphire that works with Pure Gold, I am going to be trying one of those out soon. Here is my Pure Gold rig the "Hornet" :rolleyes:

zym0.jpg

exit

woah is the variable voltage head for sale now?

has anyone noticed the bottom insulator on the SR-71 being really fussy? I had to adjust mine constantly to get it to read a proper resistance, but now it doesn't move at all and even pushes itself up into the bottom insulator when i screw a top it. it was always fine up until it just zapped a top T_T

so i'm going to have to get the bottom insulator replaced again. i'm wondering if other people are having trouble with the bottom insulator or i should send the whole SR71 back (maybe not the top part with the oil coil haha)?

are persei warranties strictly only a year? i coulda spent double and just had a spare persei :(

looking forward to some KISS card reviews.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I can't wait to run some trials with mine!
As soon as I get mine I'm loading it up and find out.

I have some cheap SMOKE SHOP GLOBES for DABBING.
The KISS CART should replace my GLOBEs?

Getting medicated in the process is the cool part!

Welcome back!

MaxVapor

The Professor

That's an Iris v1 in the picture, mine has been running perfectly.

So far the Kiss is running great. G said they could be taken apart and easily re-built, would be great if some instructions for doing that could be drawn up. I guess once my first one dies I will break it down and see if no one else beats me to it.

Ivobbb

Hello to everyone, big fan of Persei, proud owner for maybe 3 months now. I use daily RSO with 5 ohm carts that came with, first is gone, now on the second, but really don`t like that they clog. So I am thinking on SR-71 or 5 pack of new ones, different ohms so I can chose the one for my needs. It is probably my fault because I am new in this technology and everyone else I know.

I do need another flower vape because MFLB I use has to small chamber for me. If I take SR-71 is it bigger than MFLB, which rod do I need for flowers, if my 5 ohm carts clog should I go for SR-71 or practice more with standard carts?

I will buy bender that is for sure because here where I live flower is much easier to get and it is my main medicine. I am from Eu so must pay some tax and shipp.... so I can get both the same time it is a lot of money for me.

So If choose what to choose? You have bigger exp. and I don`t want to spend more money then I have to have one cool machine set!!

I have bought AW IMR 18650 and 18350. Should I go for 5 packs of carts, SR-71 or f... all of that an go for bender?!

Sorry for bad English.

P.S. I have found Herc chamber for herbs for 3.7 V. Is it anywhere near SR-71 ? Can I put it on double top with another cartridge say 5 ohms?

Thank you,

Ivobbb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
That's an Iris v1 in the picture, mine has been running perfectly.

So far the Kiss is running great. G said they could be taken apart and easily re-built, would be great if some instructions for doing that could be drawn up. I guess once my first one dies I will break it down and see if no one else beats me to it.

The Kiss can be rebuilt yes, but we cant get into that at this time, i will leave it up to the folks who can rebuild em to chime in and speak about it. We are really understaffed right now and cant take on that responsibility of teach people how to rebuild.

Hello to everyone, big fan of Persei, proud owner for maybe 3 months now. I use daily RSO with 5 ohm carts that came with, first is gone, now on the second, but really don`t like that they clog. So I am thinking on SR-71 or 5 pack of new ones, different ohms so I can chose the one for my needs. It is probably my fault because I am new in this technology and everyone else I know.

I do need another flower vape because MFLB I use has to small chamber for me. If I take SR-71 is it bigger than MFLB, which rod do I need for flowers, if my 5 ohm carts clog should I go for SR-71 or practice more with standard carts?

I will buy bender that is for sure because here where I live flower is much easier to get and it is my main medicine. I am from Eu so must pay some tax and shipp.... so I can get both the same time it is a lot of money for me.

So If choose what to choose? You have bigger exp. and I don`t want to spend more money then I have to have one cool machine set!!

I have bought AW IMR 18650 and 18350. Should I go for 5 packs of carts, SR-71 or f... all of that an go for bender?!

Sorry for bad English.

P.S. I have found Herc chamber for herbs for 3.7 V. Is it anywhere near SR-71 ? Can I put it on double top with another cartridge say 5 ohms?

Thank you,

First of all i would like to say practice more with the 5 ohm carts. the Hercules SR-71 is not for everyone. Yes it can produce vapor better then anything that is currently available while keeping its flavor much much longer but it also takes some understanding about how things work. It is a very complex piece of art that can satisfy the connoisseur in all of us completely yet piss us all off. So please think before you purchase the Hercules As i keep telling people its not for everyone.

The Bender is not that portable, yes your not tethered to a plug but it is far from a walk outside vape.

has anyone noticed the bottom insulator on the SR-71 being really fussy? I had to adjust mine constantly to get it to read a proper resistance, but now it doesn't move at all and even pushes itself up into the bottom insulator when i screw a top it. it was always fine up until it just zapped a top T_T

so i'm going to have to get the bottom insulator replaced again. i'm wondering if other people are having trouble with the bottom insulator or i should send the whole SR71 back (maybe not the top part with the oil coil haha)?

are persei warranties strictly only a year? i coulda spent double and just had a spare persei :(

That is the Iris V1.

Can i see itself pushed in? Im trying to figure out what you mean about pushing itself inside when your screwing it on a top.

The Persei units have the first year replacement for free, any year after that there is a one time service fee per year if you ever need it.

So example you purchase the service when your out of warranty. We will take your unit refurbish it to brand new specs with the latest and greatest internals and you have another year, there is large possibility that it could go 2 years so you wouldnt have to do service fee every year. With other units you have to buy a new one no matter what, even if you break it. With us we make sure the customer is taken care of.

The Hercules is designed in a way that if nothing is broken everything can be repaired.

Last edited:

Jesser509

Sorry for bad English.

Thank you,
If your main medicine is herb get a bender hands down. The Hercules can only do herb so well when mixed with oil from what I hear.

Jesser509,

poonman

I would say get a PAx if herbs are your main intake. The Hercules can do herbs with a steep learning curve. Steep very steep.

I just went to W9 site , and the Omicron Light is listed for $59.99
not for $ 49.99 . How can we adjust that , is there a discount code ?
Also there are 2 LAyG options , why ? What's different ?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I just went to W9 site , and the Omicron Light is listed for $59.99
not for $ 49.99 . How can we adjust that , is there a discount code ?
Also there are 2 LAyG options , why ? What's different ?

I need to change the FC discription should reed 49 for ophos 59 for omicron lite. I made the mistake.

If you look at the ophos and omicron lite you'll notice the thread style is different while the ophos is a ego style thread but not true ego threading the omicron lite shares it's thread with the omicron and Persei. There is two style so that you don't need an adapter to run the kiss on the Omicron and Persei vaporizers.

poonman

I need to change the FC discription should reed 49 for ophos 59 for omicron lite. I made the mistake.

If you look at the ophos and omicron lite you'll notice the thread style is different while the ophos is a ego style thread but not true ego threading the omicron lite shares it's thread with the omicron and Persei. There is two style so that you don't need an adapter to run the kiss on the Omicron and Persei vaporizers.

Cool , well sort of ...
I don't have an ophos , just a chrome omi-lite .
So I wanted a black omi-lite to match .

I saw the same price on Planetvape .
When do you think the LAyG kiss carts will get to your authorized dealers like PV ?

tia

poonman,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Cool , well sort of ...
I don't have an ophos , just a chrome omi-lite .
So I wanted a black omi-lite to match .

I saw the same price on Planetvape .
When do you think the LAyG kiss carts will get to your authorized dealers like PV ?

tia

Currently we are behind and trying to catch up, pv has placed an order we are just waiting for customs to find our paperwork. Some how they always lose our paperwork.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lockie

Hey guys,
I just recently upgraded to Persei with the Hercules SR-71 from the Omicron 3.7 where I had the HVD with the old Herb Hercules for the 3.7 even purchased IWR batteries I believe or something like that to make it last longer. I even bought extra batteries for the Persei since I saw reviews that it might need it but this thing rips like crazy and lasts for as long as it needs and more to get you medicated! I just tried vaping Herbs with the SR-71 last night and man, it was amazing even though I only used about two loads and forgot how to correctly use the heating up techniques for the pulls. It has been a few months since I last tried the original Hercules since I've only been using the 5 ohm cartridges.

While I was attempting to empty out my first load in a pile of rocks (I know right, so smart), I heard something drop after I unscrewed the top but couldn't find it on the floor since I was so ripped. I'm not completely sure what it was since it was my first time using it but hopefully I was just super baked and it wasn't anything important cause it still worked fine when I loaded up the second one and vaped away.
All in all, the experience was great and the first time impression of the Hercules is that it has potential to be the best tool I've ever used once I figure out how to properly use it.

Anyways, if anyone has any advice on different techniques for heating up the Hercules for herbs as well as oils which I'm going to eventually try once I decide to get some more top shelf concentrates, might consider getting shatter now since I've heard the Hercules being able to handle just about anything. :)
Also for loading the coil, am I only supposed to put it on top of the coil around it, trying not to touch the middle? I was looking around the forums and the w9 website as well as the instructions and youtube but couldn't find too much clarity.

lockie,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Kiss can be rebuilt yes
First of all i would like to say practice more with the 5 ohm carts. the Hercules SR-71 is not for everyone. So please think before you purchase the Hercules As i keep telling people its not for everyone.
The Bender is not that portable, yes your not tethered to a plug but it is far from a walk outside vape.
The Hercules is designed in a way that if nothing is broken everything can be repaired.

OK "G" let me say my $0.02!

I'm getting a KISS cart. - I plan to throw mine away after use and get a new one instead of repairing it.

The Carts are still a very practical way to use concentrates.
2.4's are my favorite.
5.0's I like as well.
I still need to try the other carts. 1.5 - 3.0 - 4.0's (Never tried)
PURE GOLD I use in the C-4 cartomizer.

HERCULES SR71 I just had some BUBBLE HASH and it was awesome.
This coming week is SHATTER week and the SR71 can handle it.
OK it's not for everyone however thank you for dialing mine in!

BENDER is definitely not for everyone. However I find it awesome next to the pool in my back yard VAPORIZING in style!. For a kid walking down the street would be like his first car being a BENTLEY.
Not my driver however I use it when I can.

There are many good vaporizers to choose from these day's however the innovation that you bring is what sets W9 TECH apart!

Last edited:

exit

do KISS carts get clogged like normal carts? when i'm out and about I keep my herc on me because I always end up pulling too hard by accident and make a clog when i'm walking around...

i'll get a pic of that bottom insulator for you G when i get it done with the iso soak ;)

but i already made a ticket on W9 Tech to get the bottom insulator and my fried top replaced.

p.s. my mouthpiece is really messed up from grabbing it with pliers, can i get that replaced too? :p i'll send the mouthpiece back if the washer fix ever got replaced with a new mouthpiece. if the washer is still the way we roll with the SR71 i'll hold onto it.

peace everyone, sorry i haven't been around

Ivobbb

Pax looks like something that goes with iphone, it looks to me like something for girls, and for 250 USD their is no way I would buy it before Bender. I have Plenty, MFLB, Persei but Plenty is on sale now and I will change it for Bender, but what to do with liquids?

I know that Hercules SR-71 is not for everyone but I am smooker for 15 years now, , I am healing myself for ten years now with weed, I make my own BHO and RSO and have heald myself from various diseases, and all of that in state that is not legal to have 5 gr of weed. So just want your honest opinion could it be that hard that I want know how to use?

vape4health

I would like to ask anyone with both a sr71 and a bender, is the Benber mostly convection and does it perform as well as the sr71 does for oil? We was getting to know each other lastnight and that fucker SR knocked me out and stole my oil. It's a serious oil tool thats for sure. So far my only bitch is that the sr-71 was expensive enought that the machining slop could have been cleaned up, on the (delrin I think) outer cap had hair hanging on both top and bottom, no it probably don't hurt anything but it looked like the only "cheap" part of the build. A pairing knife cleaned it up in a few minutes. Everything else was top notch to my eye.

vape4health,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Pax looks like something that goes with iphone, it looks to me like something for girls, and for 250 USD their is no way I would buy it before Bender. I have Plenty, MFLB, Persei but Plenty is on sale now and I will change it for Bender, but what to do with liquids?

I know that Hercules SR-71 is not for everyone but I am smooker for 15 years now, , I am healing myself for ten years now with weed, I make my own BHO and RSO and have heald myself from various diseases, and all of that in state that is not legal to have 5 gr of weed. So just want your honest opinion could it be that hard that I want know how to use?
The pax is Fucking awesome first off. I owned it long before my persei. That being said....a persei/Hercules combo can't be beat, but you must be 1. Motivated to LEARN all about it by reading for days (literally) 2. Willing to suffer a headache or two when it doesn't work now and again, and 3. Have enough money to support the wax habit that develops from the massive clouds you will be blowing. Lol.

The bender is sweet, but the pax is portable like crazy.

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-

Hey, @ Ivobbb, I own both the pax and the bender and an SR71, and @ THC Scientific was just being honest by telling u to get a pax if just herb is ur main medicine bcuz the pax imo out performs the bender by far with ease of use and portability and huge clouds! Not that G hasn't already, but when I saw that he wrote that, he definitely earned my respect bcuz he's being honest and not just trying to get everyone's money! I was gonna write the same thing but he actually beat me to it! The bender is awesome tho in it's own right! The flavor is better than the pax but I get way more hits with the pax and I can adjust the temp easier with the pax. I have the SR71 too but I tried it once with herbs and didn't like it and its the best for oils so that's all I use it for now. The pax was just more practical. So ultimately it's up to u, but he's just telling u that the pax is easier and more practical than the other options if just herbs is your main medicine. I like them all to be honest. Hope this helps a little.

Ivobbb

THANK YOU everyone !! This was the answere I was looking for. So I have to buy PAX to be mobile,SR-71 to fully enjoy oils and bender when I want to kick ass herbs but at home! I will first go for SR-71 because I have only one more cart at home and was willing to buy 5 pack cart but I will then go for SR-71(I want better taste, and like that new oil coil. I am ready and motivated to learn everything about Persei - for me it is the best vaporizer in the world and i wouldn`t change it for nothing.

I must admit I was very suprised with the fact that G was pointing me to Pax but now I understand why, and that really is worth of RESPECT!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I think I'm gonna go get reacquainted with my pax, and some GSC from my grow. My persei could probably use a rest anyway, even if only for a quick flower session!

Last edited:

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
THANK YOU everyone !! This was the answere I was looking for. So I have to buy PAX to be mobile,SR-71 to fully enjoy oils and bender when I want to kick ass herbs but at home! I will first go for SR-71 because I have only one more cart at home and was willing to buy 5 pack cart but I will then go for SR-71(I want better taste, and like that new oil coil. I am ready and motivated to learn everything about Persei - for me it is the best vaporizer in the world and i wouldn`t change it for nothing.

I must admit I was very suprised with the fact that G was pointing me to Pax but now I understand why, and that really is worth of RESPECT!
@Ivobbb, you'll definitely enjoy the SR71. Just do urself a favor and read thru some of these posts a few pages back and get familiar with it if u haven't already. And make sure the ceramic heating rod retaining sleeve doesn't make contact with the retaining collar nut or you'll get a short and blow ur top if u have the old tops that don't say Persei under the button. Other than that, u should be good. The Herc is a beast! Get both the 3.7 volt black heating rod and the 7.4 volt white rod and you'll be able to vape any oils out there! But the 3.7 volt black one is all flavor but doesn't get as hot. If u have any questions just come here and everyone will be glad to help ya. Enjoy!!

Ivobbb

@Ivobbb, you'll definitely enjoy the SR71. Just do urself a favor and read thru some of these posts a few pages back and get familiar with it if u haven't already. And make sure the ceramic heating rod retaining sleeve doesn't make contact with the retaining collar nut or you'll get a short and blow ur top if u have the old tops that don't say Persei under the button. Other than that, u should be good. The Herc is a beast! Get both the 3.7 volt black heating rod and the 7.4 volt white rod and you'll be able to vape any oils out there! But the 3.7 volt black one is all flavor but doesn't get as hot. If u have any questions just come here and everyone will be glad to help ya. Enjoy!!

It say`s Persei above button!!

I am reading this tread for weeks now, it has a lot of info, you are all so helpfull , that is nice. Keep up the good work, you have the opportunity to explore the wonderfull world of hemp and products for it without concerns you could end up in jail so go for it!

Top Bottom