Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SuckingTHC

anybody's kiss burnout there Persei top ? I put the kiss cart
On top loaded pressed button
Got flashing light so I tightened it a little bit press the button again it lit then burned my top right out !

SuckingTHC,

SuckingTHC

As for the kiss I put it on a different pen to test it and it works great and I hope in the near future my Hercules and my persei will give same level experience the same greatness haven't yet though

SuckingTHC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
anybody's kiss burnout there Persei top ? I put the kiss cart
On top loaded pressed button
Got flashing light so I tightened it a little bit press the button again it lit then burned my top right out !

Older tops have an issue with the center pin. This has moved down a few the newer tops have this resolved. Let me know if your are the newer tops because this is a first.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SuckingTHC

Yes G , new top new herc
Newbe waiting to vape !

The kiss is a great back up
For Persei and or Hercules
When they might go down !

The kiss is the best version
Of a Load to go that I have
Used !

Caligula

Maximus
Yes G , new top new herc
Newbe waiting to vape !

The kiss is a great back up
For Persei and or Hercules
When they might go down !

The kiss is the best version
Of a Load to go that I have
Used !
Does it say Persei under the button on the top?

Caligula,

Jesser509

Hey THC SCIENTIFIC quick question. There is a ebayer selling the the Hercules sr-71 on eBay for 129.99 flat and he claims he is an authorized dealer. Is this true? If I buy from him can I upgrade my Hercules or send it in under warranty if I ever need to?

Jesser509,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I did. I detailed my cleaning regemin on the note I sent with the coil and top

I understand. Just making sure your definition of clean is the same as ours, but that doesnt make sense since you said you taste the stainless. So tomorrow i will fire it up and see how the taste is.

Hey THC SCIENTIFIC quick question. There is a ebayer selling the the Hercules sr-71 on eBay for 129.99 flat and he claims he is an authorized dealer. Is this true? If I buy from him can I upgrade my Hercules or send it in under warranty if I ever need to?

Whats his handle?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

SuckingTHC

It is not flashing it stays lit
It lights like it is working
Just no power .

It flashed once when kiss
Cart had gap between kiss and Persei

After snugging down kiss steady
Light one quick burn
Then head lighting with no power with any devise kiss
Herc etc ...

SuckingTHC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
It is not flashing it stays lit
It lights like it is working
Just no power .

It flashed once when kiss
Cart had gap between kiss and Persei

After snugging down kiss steady
Light one quick burn
Then head lighting with no power with any devise kiss
Herc etc ...

Yes as per our conversation the new tops are shipped out to you.

vape4health

Very excited to show a local ecig shop owner the Persei with the SR-71, he was stoked to show me a ecig herb "vape" he had for sale, I told him just wait till you see what I got on the way.

Also @THC SCIENTIFIC did you get a chance to look at the coil I sent you?
I had a weird ass dream last night that they found it. Not real sure why I was dreaming of this but hey.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Sent my tops out on the 23rd and received my new ones on the 31st. 8 days total turn around. I received a shipping notice the day they sent it out. I live in Michigan, and am always impressed with how fast I receive my orders.

Edit: Sent in both heads and received an upgraded Double top (thought they had discontinued these with the beefed up internals)? I thought for sure I would be getting 2 singles, happy days!

Last edited:

Bleed4Me

I LURK
Sent my tops out on the 23rd and received my new ones on the 31st. 8 days total turn around. I received a shipping notice the day they sent it out. I live in Michigan, and am always impressed with how fast I receive my orders.

Edit: Sent in both heads and received an upgraded Double top (thought they had discontinued these with the beefed up internals)? I thought for sure I would be getting 2 singles, happy days!

Nice. Hope mine gets here soon...

Bleed4Me,

BlueLite

How do I identify whether or not my tops will short out with the newer carts (kiss carts and hercs)? I travel, and don't want to "find out" the hard way...

Top Bottom