Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Souljah

you want to be careful even with those hammer tops... i blew mine out yesterday.

Are these 3.7v oil rods the very same rods we received when ordering the discounted oil coils/3.7v rod combo? Or are these with a new set up? i have to say the 3.7v oil rod seems more appealing to me than the 7.4v oil rod, seems like it'd be better at conserving oil and has better tasting hits. and man the hits i got off the 7.4v before i blew out my tops were already pretty damn tasty.

Are these "stainless" tops the replacement/new tops being sent out when we send in our blown tops or are these coming out at a later time?

I did not buy a warranty with my persei, but still need a top to replace the one that is blown.

I think the problem here is that there is no central place to go to for the current state of this evolution. I have missed posts and overlooked things trying to figure out my course of action.

I do understand that this is an evolving product and thats all good...it just gets confusing at times. Is there a way to make a sticky within the post that show the current state, known issues, and some contact info for send in's? Just an idea so you dont have peeps asking the same question time after time and it saves us time searching 480 pages (which always takes WAYYY longer because you guys keep distracting me!)

Thanks.

Souljah,

friedbanana8

I did not buy a warranty with my persei, but still need a top to replace the one that is blown.

I think the problem here is that there is no central place to go to for the current state of this evolution. I have missed posts and overlooked things trying to figure out my course of action.

I do understand that this is an evolving product and thats all good...it just gets confusing at times. Is there a way to make a sticky within the post that show the current state, known issues, and some contact info for send in's? Just an idea so you dont have peeps asking the same question time after time and it saves us time searching 480 pages (which always takes WAYYY longer because you guys keep distracting me!)

Thanks.

i would just call them. im pretty sure they'll set you up with a new warranty.

i dont think this forum has a sticky feature...

jpdnkstr

Can't wait for the new upper section! I seem to be having a few airflow issues, but when it's 100%..... this thing should have been nick named the space shuttle! BTW I've only tried the Herc on my IRIS top, so I can check resistance every time before firing, just in case! All these blown tops had me nervous.....

friedbanana8

Can't wait for the new upper section! I seem to be having a few airflow issues, but when it's 100%..... this thing should have been nick named the space shuttle! BTW I've only tried the Herc on my IRIS top, so I can check resistance every time before firing, just in case! All these blown tops had me nervous.....

i was checking the resistance on my iris top as well and switching them over to my regular tops and i still blew my tops, i actually opted not to fire it on the IRIS as i was nervous about blowing that it out and since they arent replacing those at the moment i didnt want to risk having that happen.

friedbanana8,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

The Washer is a little off. Try centering the washer and then gently putting the mouth piece on make sure the washer doesnt move.

Has it been clarified if the old tanks can be used in the new

Herc?

They work if you take off the screen in the mouth piece. The oil Coils work way better.

Well put,He said the niceist way possible !!!

Nice video !!! Can't wait for this !!! Breaking another wall down with the core

Core is in production now.

Limosnero

So let me see if I understand this...

Send in my old hercs for replacements (5 of them spread out over other patients)
Get new ones hopefully everyone can assemble correctly
Old heads still might fail if all goes well
Then try to see about getting heads replaced if still under warranty.
Double tops are being discontinued
the Core is still in the wind
Nibbler XL is not being shipped as of yet

That about right?

Limosnero,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So let me see if I understand this...

Send in my old hercs for replacements (5 of them spread out over other patients)
Get new ones hopefully everyone can assemble correctly
Old heads still might fail if all goes well
Then try to see about getting heads replaced if still under warranty.
Double tops are being discontinued
the Core is still in the wind
Nibbler XL is not being shipped as of yet

That about right?

1. yes
2. yes
3. might
4. yes
5. yes
6. its in production
7. Should ship in about 13 days. Mouth pieces are being manufactured.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks for the answers THC...how long are the heads under warranty (all purchased from D9V)?

1 year free replacement from date of purchase no matter what condition, after the year there is a service fee.

This way every year when we do make upgrades you will never have to buy a new unit anymore. When you send it in for repair it will just be upgraded to the next best thing. The way we are going after the last upgrade in tops we doubt anyone will come back with top issues for a long time.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
At some point will I be able send my working SINGLE HEAD in for an upgraded SINGLE? I like to preempt things of this nature.

SlinginPaint,

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
How long does the turn around time on shipping in fried heads take approximately? I shipped today, they should arrive Saturday, would it be safe to assume that I should have my replacement parts by next week thursday or so?

iceman42593,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
How long does the turn around time on shipping in fried heads take approximately? I shipped today, they should arrive Saturday, would it be safe to assume that I should have my replacement parts by next week thursday or so?

Something the office might be able to tell you on Monday.

Since I am not involved in that side of the company anymore I would not know.

My main job right now is to design, and answer questions online.

Katysax

I'm a little mystified by the Hercules. I took it in yesterday to Delta 9 and after they showed me how to assemble it and gave me new heads - the vapor was awesome. I took it home and tested it and it worked great. Then I pulled it out in the evening and all I got was wispy. Nothing I did changed anything from the way that I brought it home. I'll probably bring it back by Delta 9 tomorrow or Monday and see if they can help me.

For those wondering about turnaround on blown heads. I walked in with blown heads and walked out with new heads within a matter of minutes. My guess is that the amount of time to turn around depends upon the availability of staff. They were extremely accommodating about replacing the heads.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm a little mystified by the Hercules. I took it in yesterday to Delta 9 and after they showed me how to assemble it and gave me new heads - the vapor was awesome. I took it home and tested it and it worked great. Then I pulled it out in the evening and all I got was wispy. Nothing I did changed anything from the way that I brought it home. I'll probably bring it back by Delta 9 tomorrow or Monday and see if they can help me.

For those wondering about turnaround on blown heads. I walked in with blown heads and walked out with new heads within a matter of minutes. My guess is that the amount of time to turn around depends upon the availability of staff. They were extremely accommodating about replacing the heads.

The washer is not centered and will cause a air leak. This is fixed with the new top stainless cap.

druminfected

Not sure if my tops are fried or malfunctioning because when I put on my clearomizer ce4 from w9tech, on my single top nothing happens. Then I try it on my double top, but it ONLY works on one side of the double top persei. Should I make out a support ticket and get this tops replaced? I also tried to put a persei 1.5ohm cart on the tops and it worked on all. Since you are trying to get all the tops replaced anyway, do you think I should exchange and get the new ones? Not sure how new these head i have are but on the back it says R85*

Also, for the people that got the replacement but need to acquire the stainless top, do we need to call up or make a ticket for that in order to get this shipped out to us, or do you have all the info you need and shipping them out when you get them? Thanks for the info

Sorry this is kinda a repost because I didn't get any replies but really wanted to know this, so I can sent my tops in and have them in time for the stainless top arrival. Thanks FC peeps!

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bad tops submit ticket.

Not sure if my tops are fried or malfunctioning because when I put on my clearomizer ce4 from w9tech, on my single top nothing happens. Then I try it on my double top, but it ONLY works on one side of the double top persei. Should I make out a support ticket and get this tops replaced? I also tried to put a persei 1.5ohm cart on the tops and it worked on all. Since you are trying to get all the tops replaced anyway, do you think I should exchange and get the new ones? Not sure how new these head i have are but on the back it says R85*

Also, for the people that got the replacement but need to acquire the stainless top, do we need to call up or make a ticket for that in order to get this shipped out to us, or do you have all the info you need and shipping them out when you get them? Thanks for the info

Sorry this is kinda a repost because I didn't get any replies but really wanted to know this, so I can sent my tops in and have them in time for the stainless top arrival. Thanks FC peeps!

Top Bottom