Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

dogkecha

Read the rules
Got a PERSEI today and of course both carts taste like a burnt piece of asshole. I called w9 and he acted like I didn't read the manual for de carbonization??? Lol. It doesn't say shit in my manual about that. Thanks for wasting my oil and acting like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Dick.

Got a PERSEI today and of course both carts taste like a burnt piece of asshole. I called w9 and he acted like I didn't read the manual for de carbonization??? Lol. It doesn't say shit in my manual about that. Thanks for wasting my oil and acting like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Dick.
7th floor is right down the street if I wanted to get a piece of burning plastic lol

7th floor is right down the street if I wanted to get a piece of burning plastic lol
200.00 I could have spent on Jungle Juice...

Last edited by a moderator:
dogkecha,

dogkecha

Okay, you've said your piece, hope you feel much better now. Move along, best wishes. ;-)
Why move along? This is where the guy at W9Tech told me to come. Are you him?

Say what you will, but I was told to come here. Why? Is there an explanation why it tastes like that? Is that what I'm looking for here? I can't find one. The only thing I was told was to read the manual and there is ZERO instructions on DECARBONIZING carts. So, why must I move along? Are you the governing body? If so, give me a legit answer and I will happily be out of your way.
Cheers...

dogkecha,
Reactions: ataxian

tharealmclovin

You did not read or ask questions. Good luck driving a manual Ferrari with no training.

In fact you never even asked a question. Just kind of came in and bitched.

tharealmclovin,

dogkecha

Great first 3 posts. Kinda makes me think you did not do any reading or question asking before you started. Good luck. You apparently made up your mind. FYI the Persei was not meant for beginners.
Beginners? AHAHAHA!!! It wouldn't matter if Ed Rosenthal himself pressed the button on this thing. It would still taste like plastic shit. Let me guess...I pressed the button too long and the oil I have been making for 5 plus years burned, right? Or it's not purged enough, right? YAWN.

My whole thing is the guy at W9 told me to read the manual, which I have. Many times over to be honest. It doesn't mention shit about DECARBONBLAH BLAH BLAH. Give me a fucking break. Say what you will, but you will never justify this guy telling me to read something that isn't there. DERP

dogkecha,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Why move along? This is where the guy at W9Tech told me to come. Are you him?

Say what you will, but I was told to come here. Why? Is there an explanation why it tastes like that? Is that what I'm looking for here? I can't find one. The only thing I was told was to read the manual and there is ZERO instructions on DECARBONIZING carts. So, why must I move along? Are you the governing body? If so, give me a legit answer and I will happily be out of your way.
Cheers...

Ok so lets get started, may I know where you bought the unit? I need to make sure that you don't have any of the old carts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dogkecha

Ok so lets get started, may I know where you bought the unit? I need to make sure that you don't have any of the old carts.
Old carts? Wait a second. The guy I talked to said I didn't DECARB the carts per the instructions. I can send or post a copy of my instruction manual, and it doesn't say ONE WORD about that. It doesn't mention "old carts" or anything like that. Not a tool for newbies THAREALMCLOVIN says. AHAHA. Yeah. If you have never smoked oil or weed before, you might DIE. The only thing I'm dying of is the fumes this thing is letting off...

You might not be smart enough for analogies. Sorry
Yeah, I'm a newbie DERP who doesn't have the MCLOVIN capacity as yourself. You are a man among men. Good for you.

dogkecha,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Old carts? Wait a second. The guy I talked to said I didn't DECARB the carts per the instructions. I can send or post a copy of my instruction manual, and it doesn't say ONE WORD about that. It doesn't mention "old carts" or anything like that. Not a tool for newbies THAREALMCLOVIN says. AHAHA. Yeah. If you have never smoked oil or weed before, you might DIE. The only thing I'm dying of is the fumes this thing is letting off...

Well lets start from even further up the river,

Because the Persei has been in service for almost two years it could be a possibility that you got a unit with the older carts and older manual.

Now lets re ask, where did you get your Persei?

tharealmclovin

This is copied from the persei product page. Im pretty sure you never even got that far.

Warning: Please understand that this is a TOMV (Tool of Mass Vaporization) If not used properly it will damage cartridges, It will leak if you miss use it, it will clog if you over use it, think of it as a race car. It will do what it is intended to do, but will break if you do not know how to use it. Please do not purchase this device if you are not experienced with these types of vapes.

dogkecha

Well lets start from even further up the river,

Because the Persei has been in service for almost two years it could be a possibility that you got a unit with the older carts and older manual.

Now lets re ask, where did you get your Persei?
But that's not the issue? What "old carts?' Is there something in these carts I shouldn't be inhaling? Because it sure tastes like it's not legit. And for the other people in this board to try to call me out on what seems to be some old equipment issue is lame. What's wrong with the old carts? Why no straight forward answers? If it is from your company, why not just tell me the truth about the "old carts?"

dogkecha,

dogkecha

This is copied from the persei product page. Im pretty sure you never even got that far.

Warning: Please understand that this is a TOMV (Tool of Mass Vaporization) If not used properly it will damage cartridges, It will leak if you miss use it, it will clog if you over use it, think of it as a race car. It will do what it is intended to do, but will break if you do not know how to use it. Please do not purchase this device if you are not experienced with these types of vapes.
Hey, you're a genius. Thanks! I didn't see that printed on the first page of my users manual. STILL, where does it say DECARBONIZE the carts?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
But that's not the issue? What "old carts?' Is there something in these carts I shouldn't be inhaling? Because it sure tastes like it's not legit. And for the other people in this board to try to call me out on what seems to be some old equipment issue is lame. What's wrong with the old carts? Why no straight forward answers? If it is from your company, why not just tell me the truth about the "old carts?"

The old cartridges needed to be oxidized.

Thats all well known. Nothing to hide in any of the cartridges.

Now if you want to fix the issue I suggest you calm down and let me help you get situated and up and running.

dogkecha

It's safe. Answer the questions. He is the creator. Quit being so abrasive. But again I can tell you already have your mind made up
I'm being abrasive because YOU are giving me the same "answers" that the guy from Delta ( gave me. NONE. Just that I might have OLD CARTS. So again, after spending the money I did on this thing, where do you think you are justified in posting that I am a newbie that doesn't know anything? The company who made what I bought told me to come here. It wasn't your charm and wit, trust me...

dogkecha,

tharealmclovin

I'm being abrasive because YOU are giving me the same "answers" that the guy from Delta ( gave me. NONE. Just that I might have OLD CARTS. So again, after spending the money I did on this thing, where do you think you are justified in posting that I am a newbie that doesn't know anything? The company who made what I bought told me to come here. It wasn't your charm and wit, trust me...
you never asked me anything

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Well, DOGKECHA -I see lack of reading the rules or instructions behavior. First back to back posts w/o editing the first one. Read the rules please. Then follow them like everyone else.

Next, the point you are talking about is dry burning the cart to remove anything from manufacture. Some people think its a bad idea since it can harm the coil is done incorrectly or maybe always.

Anyway, The taste is 100% temporary from that.
There is a learning curve and if heated incorrectly - aka too much you can burn the oil too.

I would suggest if you really want to solve your problem then follow the rules of the forum and ask a question, just don't bitch and try to batter around with people. We have all been through this and are not stupid. You give the opinion you are special and we are stupid at least you post behavior suggests that. You can do what you want, but its real easy to ignore and discount everything you say because your behavior is like my 6 year grandson when he doesn't get his way, but he is young and needs to grow up. I wonder what your justification is to treat the membership like this when we have done nothing...

Wonder if you would act this way if we were face to face...

This is you 1st post - so why now are you acting like a 6 year old. No one gave you any answers yet - you just had a temper tantrum...

The good news is most likely he will fail, get rid of it and move out of our lives. Perhaps the technology is beyond him - so far his behavior suggests that :)

dogkecha

Well, DOGKECHA -I see lack of reading the rules or instructions behavior. First back to back posts w/o editing the first one. Read the rules please. Then follow them like everyone else.

Next, the point you are talking about is dry burning the cart to remove anything from manufacture. Some people think its a bad idea since it can harm the coil is done incorrectly or maybe always.

There is a learning curve and if heated incorrectly - aka too much you can burn the oil too.

I would suggest if you really want to solve your problem then follow the rules of the forum and ask a question, just don't bitch and try to batter around with people. We have all been through this and are not stupid. You give the opinion you are special and we are stupid at least you post behavior suggests that. You can do what you want, but its real easy to ignore and discount everything you say because your behavior is like my 6 year grandson when he doesn't get his way, but he is young and needs to grow up. I wonder what your justification is to treat the membership like this when we have done nothing...

This is you 1st post - so why now are you acting like a 6 year old. No one gave you any answers yet - you just had a temper tantrum...
OK. Let me start over. I buy a 200.00 dollar vaporizer after doing loads of research on which is the best one. Here I am. I get the thing and it tastes like shit. So, as this unfolds, everyone knows about this who has one. So, I'm an asshole for no knowing it was going to taste like shit before I bought it? I am in CO and I have 7th floor right down the street. I bought the PERSEI because both VIP pens gave me headaches. So, you can assume that I didn't do any research, but I did.

The point that I am making, and what you are missing, is that I was told by W9 that I didn't read the manual and that it has instructions on how to DECARB or DEOX or whatever the case is. It certainly doesn't state any of that in the reviews or product descriptions that I read.

So tell me, before the guy at W9 pointed me here, how am I or ANYONE who is interested in this unit supposed to know that there are procedures before using your brand new device if they aren't even listed in the manual? And I'm a newbie spoiled brat, right?

Just wait. Lol that's not gonna be the overall problem. I was easily able to fix any taste with old or new carts by loading it right.
Wait for what? Is there a diff method than what the instructions tell me to do? Shed some light!

:popcorn:Prediction...loading error, but he won't admit it and gets offended.
OFFEND ME PLEASE> JUST MAKE MY SHIT TASTE RIGHT!!!

dogkecha,

dogkecha

The good news is most likely he will fail, get rid of it and move out of our lives. Perhaps the technology is beyond him - so far his behavior suggests that :)

dogkecha,
Top Bottom