Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

I was waiting for something like that. Good job, OF :lol:

Thanks, you don't get many straight lines around here, got to stay sharp lest one gets past you......

Means you are SPECIAL:D

darn you are quick OF

Well, if you can't be right, quick is the next best thing? Sometimes you're just lucky, the opportunity comes along and there you are......

So THCSCI, does this mean if we are local, we can come in to pick up our sr-71 and bring in the old herc heater on monday the 29th????

Forget that, what's the schedule of the D9 shuttle bus from the airport?

If D9 is trying to lightweight out on this one, maybe we could meet up, rent a big SUV and carpool over?

OF

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I'm in LA and it looks like Delta9 vapes is in Van Nuys. Has anyone here ever gone over there? I'd probably pick up a few accessories if I could just pick them up myself. I sent an email inquiry and it bounced.
I should let G answer this since I have no 1st hand knowledge, but I have sent more than 1 post from members who have picked up directly from their Van Nuys location...

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I'm in LA and it looks like Delta9 vapes is in Van Nuys. Has anyone here ever gone over there? I'd probably pick up a few accessories if I could just pick them up myself. I sent an email inquiry and it bounced.

Katysax, I live locally to delta9 and I go there all the time!!!! I usually call first , & make sure iam within there operating hours!!!!
PM'd you some info!!

If D9 is trying to lightweight out on this one, maybe we could meet up, rent a big SUV and carpool over?

OF

I'am All in, Like the A-Team!!!!:lmao:Synchronize your watches for 0420 hours

PhotoRider

OF

I'm in. Got a full house Ace's over 5's. I get the 1st toke! (assuming nobody can beat that. Sometimes luck is made - idea from the original post - that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Zimmerman Jr...)

OF

Katysax, I live locally to delta9 and I go there all the time!!!! I usually call first , & make sure iam within there operating hours!!!!
PM'd you some info!!

This is getting better and better all the time. Now, after we get our new SR-71s we can go over to BOG's place for munchies! I hope he stocks up. Any requests?

Maybe we should get a commemorative Tee Shirt made up? It's been a long time coming, a story worth retelling in times to come. Another Vaping Milestone.......

OF

TommydCat

I have one with a letter then 3 numbers. and one with a letter and 4 numbers. what does that mean?
Is the letter an H? It's the on/off toggle (not momentary contact) head sold with the Hammer, as mine is an H with three letters. I didn't get it that long ago (couple months?), so can't imagine they're up to 4 digits yet (my first digit is a 1 and the second digit isn't that much higher).

PS: if I'm serving up the first shots, you're getting Johnnie Walker Platinum label... just because you can't get it in the states ;) I'm a taste chaser!

PhotoRider

Darn, my single top just smoked. Using it at 3.6V with the Hercules 3.6V. Working fine. Set it down for a moment, then picked it up, hit the button and smoke puffed out of the head unit. Light stays on, but no power. Dual fine. Darn.

Is this common?

Do I send in the whole unit, or just the top?

OF

Darn, my single top just smoked. Light stays on, but no power. Is this common?

Do I send in the whole unit, or just the top?

Bummer. It happened to me a bit ago (I didn't see it happen however), Light on and no heat. The head was quickly replaced with one with a serial number starting in R (replacement I think) of 'the new type'. I was told at the time the 'light on, no heat' is a (if not the) common failure mode.

FWIW I was pushing it hard fighting with the 1701 cart Beta unit, which is 'only' 1.5 Ohms, but my long serving Persei was used to a more leisurely use at 2.4 Ohms. It may have just had a heart attack?

Good luck, open a ticket, the replacement will get here long before the dual acts up I bet. It just looks funny off center (my Nibbler X was almost comical, I kept getting the impulse to 'straighten it up' before it broke or fell off....).

OF

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
Was super stoned last night over dabs on sublimator which prompt me to purchase a persei from planetvape without even thinking it through when I got home. Fuck me lol. I hope this vape pen won't fail on me

Tommii,
Reactions: Katysax

OF

That's what I say!

Sorry, Bro, you done lost me this time good and proper.....

What am I looking at, a pile of dead gear? I see some empty containers and what seems solid glass pieces and a few other vapes mixed in with the D9 stuff???

It's puzzling since it's organized like I do it, not at all like your neat little drawers with everything color coded and in size place....

Or maybe the goal was to confuse me? In that case, you win......

you are screwed dude

Karma will get you for that one, big guy.....

OF

OF

yea, he's totally fucked, lol

Yer on the list now too, dude! For a guy on such thin ice, seems like a funny time to go break dancing......

OH no Karma, what is that.
My point was simple, if you get so stoned that you pull a trigger on a Persei.... What is doing to happen when you use it, you will get so stoned that you going to pull a trigger on a BMW M6....

Yup, that's what's in store for him, he'll start out innocently enough, then he'll ask 'what's the dual head for?' and 'why the little batteries'. Bender comes next, followed by 'what's the deal with Hercules/SR-71?'. Guy doesn't stand much of a chance if the little voices get him to order stuff for them.......let him enjoy his last few days before Persei takes over his life?

We did as much for you you know......

OF

Top Bottom