Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

poonman

IMAG0811_zpsef4fa55f.jpg
. Only the best

Love your chess set too .

odogg

Elevate.
It's good to finally hear some word about the 1701 cartridge :) can't wait for it to be released... I hope soon

odogg,

TommydCat

Just got my replacements today - new 1200F hammer (logo is different from the persei top+hammer one?), new Ego-W, new rings for Nibbler X (which make it fit like a glove), and the "trial" 5.0ohm CE4 (I'm impressed so far). I called Thursday with my issues, and here it is Saturday morning and everything works!

I normally dread the whole tech support/RMA process, but now I'm left with a smile on my face that seems to be creeping ever larger after this Nibbler'd Master Kush shatter.

Thanks to the broski's a D9V! :)

TommydCat

Just call support :) The issue I was having was it was so loose (right out of the box), the bottom wouldn't stay in at all even without a cart to the point the glass would slide right off at the slightest provocation - not so loose it rattled, but it just needed a little more to make it safe from needless breakage imo..

In the meantime I found that if I took out the top ring and put a small small piece of tape over the groove, then putting the ring back on and mashing it into the groove also helped tremendously. I would have been happy with that, but it occurred to me after calling and after further medicating.

I see your water line is way above where I've been using it - even with the drag of the cartridge, you don't get any splashup? I've been finding it works nicely with even just a few drops of water - almost looks empty, but also noticed that if there's not much water, the water itself picks up the taste of the vapor really quickly. And wonder how much this varies piece-to-piece ;)

New hammer heats up, gonna try it on a dab here in a minute before I investigate this old cat pee smell that just wafted up (investigate, isolate and eliminate!). We lost a 13yr family cat a couple weeks back and he was on the decline for a while. Still finding the presents he left for us ;)

Edit: Hammer works :rockon: Seems to leave a bit of a puddle that's hard to get going in the bottom of my Cosmic Ti nail, but it doesn't look like that much more than what you wipe off a dabber, and since it's not burnt like the oil on a dabber, imagine just piling more on top won't hurt things...

TommydCat,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How does the ashcatcher work with the bender? Isn't the vapor going in the opposite direction that it's supposed to (i.e. vapor goes from male end to female end of ashcatcher for the bender, normally female end to male end)?
In theory your right however I'm getting incredible sweet flavor and thick vapor clouds. It's a weird one I stumbled onto. I'm new to all this so I'm just learning and probably do most of it wrong. The vapor still passes through water!
I do wish I had your setups and one day I may have the same setups you have.
This is the goal anyway.
I'm enjoying discovering the water paths.
I will get better stuff however I'm building a special room for medicating so I'm waiting until it's finished.
I have a new water pipe pick out for it.
NIBBLER is on my wish list!

In theory your right however I'm getting incredible sweet flavor and thick vapor clouds. It's a weird one I stumbled onto. I'm new to all this so I'm just learning and probably do most of it wrong. The vapor still passes through water!
I do wish I had your setups and one day I may have the same setups you have.
This is the goal anyway.
I'm enjoying discovering the water paths.
I will get better stuff however I'm building a special room for medicating so I'm waiting until it's finished.
I have a new water pipe pick out for it.
NIBBLER is on my wish list!

The reason I asked is bc I saw the same exact piece at a local hs that I happened to visit. I might pick it up!

Yeah, there are so many ways to combine different parts; the Persei is a modular system in the truest sense.

You're gonna love the nibbler! :tup:

UpUpandAway,

unitus7

IMAG0817_zpsd85602e1.jpg

Just threw this nitro comb Tahoe .5 indica and some dehydrated cana nectar super silver haze sativa.3 and wow its my own hybrid in a 2.4 cart plus the nibbler and bam boom so clean!!!

unitus7,

MaxVapor

The Professor
I'm building a special room for medicating ...

:o Is it hidden behind a bookcase? I am thinking about building a secret room off by Master, but how to do it without the wife and kids noticing?

Back on topic, I will add my recommendation for the Nibbler-X, I believe there is a way to stack it on top of the Bender and you seem to be the man to figure it out!

k3nd4l

should I get derlin mouthpieces ? are they compatible w the herc ? I'm on planetvape right now ordering 2 aw batteries and figure might as well add on the $12 5pk derlin if they're worth it

just wondering if they smell less than the silicone ones yet get less hot than the original metal ones

I like the metal but would prefer no heat at all
I like the silicone but prefer not having it reek + the color change looks gross

k3nd4l,

friedbanana8

should I get derlin mouthpieces ? are they compatible w the herc ? I'm on planetvape right now ordering 2 aw batteries and figure might as well add on the $12 5pk derlin if they're worth it

just wondering if they smell less than the silicone ones yet get less hot than the original metal ones

I like the metal but would prefer no heat at all
I like the silicone but prefer not having it reek + the color change looks gross
i got a 5pack, and so far all i could say about them is that they have a better look and feel than what comes with the persei and no, they are not compatible with the hercules, hercules is screw on while regular cartridge is slide on, making it verry difficult to make a mouthpiece that would be compatible for both

friedbanana8,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:o Is it hidden behind a bookcase? I am thinking about building a secret room off by Master, but how to do it without the wife and kids noticing?

Back on topic, I will add my recommendation for the Nibbler-X, I believe there is a way to stack it on top of the Bender and you seem to be the man to figure it out!
Believe me my wife and kids will not know about my med room. (STEALTH).

I will get a NIBBLER take it to a GLASS BLOWER and have one made for the BENDER.
Thank you for the ideal!

OF

Believe me my wife and kids will not know about my med room. (STEALTH).

I really like this. How about a hidden door you have to give the secret knock on, then a panel opens up and you whisper 'Joe sent me'. If voice recognition verifies it's you, the door unlocks?

Maybe we can get the guys at Disney started working on it?

OF

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tell wife about room....
share the secret with her and keep it from the kids.
It will make her know how much you love your family .. that you would tell her.. and protect your children.
It will solidify your bond.. and avoid the feelings of betrayed trust if it is ever found.
If you are paralyzed and on your death bed, she can help you.

This is simply an opinion, and in no way reflects how I feel about anyone here as a vaporist.
I love my wife, and have learned that the only good secret when it comes to a marriage is one revealed... or one NEVER revealed.
The second of these two statistically is almost impossible to achieve within a lifelong relationship.

TommydCat

Vehemently agree with Vitolo - trust has to be absolute in the tightest of bonds, and you do what you can with the rest of the family ;)

My secrets stay in my office with full spousal knowledge (she never has and never plans to partake, and after discussion of ideals and goals I respect her opinion and will never subvert it), but I've been investing in ways to scrub the environmental air and finding a lot of snake oil in that market.

From the hours researched and dollars spent, it seems to Boil down to the only effective way to scrub air (instead of purely exchanging it) is with a good can of activated carbon (for smell) and a high-flow HEPA filter (for smoke particulates if, God forbid, you actually set things on fire inside your home). If you have found an effective and cost-efficient alternative, I'm all ears :)

Back on topic - with the various toys for my Persei, my office can look like an old smokey pool hall quickly, though it's only vapor. However, the larger problem is the odors which linger much longer. While I love my Persei, stealth it is not! ;)

TommydCat,
Reactions: Vitolo

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
From the hours researched and dollars spent, it seems to Boil down to the only effective way to scrub air (instead of purely exchanging it) is with a good can of activated carbon (for smell) and a high-flow HEPA filter (for smoke particulates if, God forbid, you actually set things on fire inside your home). If you have found an effective and cost-efficient alternative, I'm all ears :)

Back on topic - with the various toys for my Persei, my office can look like an old smokey pool hall quickly, though it's only vapor. However, the larger problem is the odors which linger much longer. While I love my Persei, stealth it is not! ;)

If you're looking to keep the air clear, in more ways than one, try a Smoke Buddy. Basically an industrial sploof; it's got plastic housing and what I'm guessing is some kind of carbon/charcoal filter. People blow smoke in the sumbitch and all the smoke disappears in to the filter. You blow vapor, there's no smell, but you still might see the vapor coming out when you would never see smoke.

I think -009 or -105s will work...
OF

Thanks for that, OF. No store had the exact sizes, but I found one very close to the -009 that's working well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Tell wife about room....
share the secret with her and keep it from the kids.
It will make her know how much you love your family .. that you would tell her.. and protect your children.
It will solidify your bond.. and avoid the feelings of betrayed trust if it is ever found.
If you are paralyzed and on your death bed, she can help you.

This is simply an opinion, and in no way reflects how I feel about anyone here as a vaporist.
I love my wife, and have learned that the only good secret when it comes to a marriage is one revealed... or one NEVER revealed.
The second of these two statistically is almost impossible to achieve within a lifelong relationship.
Vitolo: Like your approach!

I started discussing with the wife over a fresh pot of coffee and a PERSEI session - 2.4 cart loaded with some blonde Brittle.

I was a WOOD WORKER for years and have really nice tools however it's kind of dangerous to build stuff as I once did. Therefore I'm finally going to let go and sell my wood working tools and convert my wood shop into a MED ROOM.

Her Ideal!
I start today!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Classic!

I had a setup at my factory and one at home.
Driving with stuff in my car makes me nervous.
Since I sold my assets and moved out of the factory I now have two sets of medical devices at home.

The PERSEI stealth?
Not exactly however so effective for a quick session and no one detects what I'm doing.
So the PERSEI fits my life style very well plus it's so powerful!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom