Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
The day has come. My Hercules just arrived! Time to get to boiling and whatnot. Hope to have nothing but good news later on!

EDIT: Are you guys boiling and dry firing your individual tanks as well?
sweet! warm it up and hold on!
yup to the tanks. dry-fire until all water is gone. then add oil.

Bob Loblaw,

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
I finished off 0.5 without creating a beehive around the core. I for sure started with 0.5 and loaded the tank 4 times. This seems to be the only way I can keep oil off the floor:

do a ~20 sec warm up on a freshly loaded tank then start inhaling and do not stop (not even a breath, seriously) nor remove finger from the button until gasping for air or lips are hot, exhale fully, and take a few more long drags without the button down until you see no vapor. Let the Herc cool. When removing the tank, it should not give any resistance, if it does curse yourself because you f^cked up your draw and let a drop of oil hit the floor. If the tank did not come up freely, go for a second session using the same process as above without refilling the tank, let cool, and try again. If still sticky, get to cleaning and reevaluate your method, load size, or your desire to use of the Herc as-is. I can confirm doing this with a 0.1-0.2 load (of stable wax) yields nail size rips that taste so good we shouldn't tell task rok. That being said, I'm still unhappy with the leaky floor. The Herc is so temperamental that I feel safer vaping in dead silence because the only way to not be out of breath and clog this thing is to listen carefully and inhale as soon as I hear that sizzle, for fear I am going to waste oil and commit myself to an hour long cleaning ordeal if I am even half a second too late.

I'll keep using it periodically, but with an expectation for problems, and not while listening to music :-(

NoddingDonkey,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Guys i use Gold because its the most finicky for my cartridge design. It is the only one that has eluded me from being leak proof.

Plus i told the guys at Tetralabs i can make a leak proof cart that also has no silica rope, and i keep my promises.

On that note i do not favor one from the other. I can make something cleaner but it does get expensive. Just because i use it does not mean its the best, it does give me a clear head but does nothing to me anymore, so much testing that i can go through a cartridge and still stand up right. Remember its not about the THC % there also other cannabinoids that further increase the effects of THC and allow your body to increase the intake of THC. They work together like no other. That is why i have found oils with lower THC to put me on my ass yet oils with higher THC do nothing, combine this with the complexity of a human body and the different influences internally two people can react differently on the same batch of the same oil.

Ok im done with the educational talk i dunno if im right or wrong as i dont have a high school education but i do know thats what i think.

Very well put G!

ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The Hercule core weighs out to 9.3 grams. We did 10 and all ten came to 9.3 grams give or take a .05

Please weigh out your hercules before and after use and see where it stands.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

The personal stuff is getting better (I think) on its own so thank you OF.

I'm sure G will figure it all out for me.

Great to hear! Thanks for passing the good word.

I'm not sure G can make it all better, but he can sure help make it feel easier to deal with until relief comes..... He's good at that too you know.

OF

VAPORIZER22

Hey G,

Are the new replacement tops available yet? I have a single top that I am waiting to send in.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Cool Video G! So are you saying the core is ready?:bowdown: Or is this just wishful thinking?
Kevin

Assembling prototypes by end of December.

But here look at the Nibbler aka VaGLiFi. This starts testing next week.

Think Persei Think Glass Think out side of the box.

This is what we do. We set the pace while others follow.

Delta9Bubblers.jpg

kevin

Assembling prototypes by end of December.

But here look at the Nibbler aka VaGLiFi. This starts testing next week.

Think Persei Think Glass Think out side of the box.

This is what we do. We set the pace while others follow.

Delta9Bubblers.jpg
Cool! Benders Sister /Big Bother!
What's the word on Iris?
Kevin

kevin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
sweet now LOV should be up next lol lol

What tops are those, persei tops ?????

The Persei top boss.

The LOV is a whole new something. Nothing like this ever exists and i dont think it will for a long long time, this little item is well beyond the capabilities of any vaporizer manufacturer. If NASA made this it will be this item we are trying to make.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
no, that's a normal black persei top (maybe hammer top, can't really tell visually, but both are "old news" for a product that's been out for less than a year?)

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok so here is LEELA or LELA still have not decided on the name yet.

but taking into consideration and feedback from all Hammer users, we have built the perfect partner to fully bring out the hammers capabilities. American made Glass, Titanium Grade 2 very durable and capable of handling everything you can throw it. Well without further technical bla bla bla here she is.

A side loading Ti Nail with Dome to fully take advantage of the Hammers capabilities.

Go torchless or go home.

We make things obsolete.

IMG_3474.jpg

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

but taking into consideration and feedback from all Hammer users, we have built the perfect partner to fully bring out the hammers capabilities. American made Glass, Titanium Grade 2 very durable and capable of handling everything you can throw it. Well without further technical bla bla bla here she is.

A side loading Ti Nail with Dome to fully take advantage of the Hammers capabilities.

Go torchless or go home.

We make things obsolete.

IMG_3474.jpg
Shes so beautiful, wooooooooooow very cool!!

BLAZING OG,

JoeKickass

Leela is the "correct" spelling if you're going to stick with Futurama

And it's possibly the best fitting name you've come up with yet!
leela.jpg

If you don't get it, pretend you're looking her in the eye (singular ;))

JoeKickass,
Reactions: ataxian

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
So far I have had two sessions with my Hercules and here's my experience so far.

1. Still a little unsure of when to start pulling as G had said to pull the entire time you use the Hercules and others have recommended waiting for the sizzle.

2. I've been packing 0.1 loads and using it as a nail cart. The taste is unparalleled and the hits are huge.

3. I find that a very soft pull works best but still am unsure when to begin, so I feel like I am wasting breath.

4. The outer layer of the Hercules has started to peel after a hot iso bath. Hopefully the new replacement parts will fix this problem.

5. I find it near impossible to not get oil around the base of the hammer and tanks.

Overall, I dig it but am hoping there's some kind of fix for the oil seepage. Technically, isn't the Hercules supposed to be leak proof? I know G was saying that they're not technically "leaking", but oil is getting places other than the tanks so I don't know what else to call it. Was definitely blown away by the taste though. Holy crap, it's amazing!

Anyone else care to share their experiences and chime in on their techniques?

kindbeats,
Top Bottom