Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

slozukimc

The only portable I have found to be worth a damn for runny stuff is the old Omicron EO carts. They don't leak bad, hold a lot and are pretty reliable but to someone looking for pure flavor they would probably taste like burnt ass.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The only portable I have found to be worth a damn for runny stuff is the old Omicron EO carts. They don't leak bad, hold a lot and are pretty reliable but to someone looking for pure flavor they would probably taste like burnt ass.

Wait till you see what's coming end of this month. :-)

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
OK using my herc with a Tesla stealth 100w. Not getting the biggest rips, is it a lack of power or something else?

I've put about .7 in so definitely not a lack of oil.

Also draw is very restricted, I've removed the adjustable air flow washer as some of you have done already. But airflow even tighter than say puff co plus for reference.

Flavour has stayed good though, small drop off but still very tasty.

Thanks

VapourHaze,
Reactions: nosmoking

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
OK using my herc with a Tesla stealth 100w. Not getting the biggest rips, is it a lack of power or something else?

Also draw is very restricted, I've removed the adjustable air flow washer as some of you have done already. But airflow even tighter than say puff co plus for reference.

Thanks

What are your settings?

Are you talking about the new toy you're making for Marcus ??? I need a new toy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::tup::nod::brow::):rofl:

just wait and we shall see. :-)

jsnstanley

Thanks
That device self modulates to it’s lowest, most efficient value for flavor of PG/ecig liquids. You’d be better off using Tesla 40w or 70w device that will give you control over v/w/tc. You’r air flow restriction may be part of having a lot of oil in the device and low temps not vaping rapidly enough. Especially if the air holes and mouthpiece screen get saturated and you don’t get the temp high enough to sufficiently lower the oil viscosity for air to pass well.

VapourHaze

That device self modulates to it’s lowest, most efficient value for flavor of PG/ecig liquids. You’d be better off using Tesla 40w or 70w device that will give you control over v/w/tc. You’r air flow restriction may be part of having a lot of oil in the device and low temps not vaping rapidly enough. Especially if the air holes and mouthpiece screen get saturated and you don’t get the temp high enough to sufficiently lower the oil viscosity for air to pass well.

OK thanks I thought it might be because if the funny box mod.

Thanks

VapourHaze

Sorry for double post but edit button expired

So changed the Tesla stealth 100 for a Witcher side by side mod and now its Working fully.

So far very impressive performance and flavour has been good it does definitely drop off but still tasty. This thing packs a punch.

VapourHaze,
Reactions: nosmoking

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Sorry for double post but edit button expired

So changed the Tesla stealth 100 for a Witcher side by side mod and now its Working fully.

So far very impressive performance and flavour has been good it does definitely drop off but still tasty. This thing packs a punch.
Coming from the Puffco Plus how would you say the successive hits? What kind of material are you using and how hard/easy did you find loading? How have the cool down hits seemed to effect you? Give me any comparisons/contrasts to your use with the Puffco Plus that you can please.

VapourHaze

So it was hitting really nice with the new mod for a few rips and now I'm hardly getting any vapour? The device is getting hot and I can feel a hot stream if air so its defo firing properly.

Does it need more product already? None seems to have gone into the bottom chamber so my cooling hits must be sufficient.

How do you know when its empty? I definitely haven't had .7 worth of product? Flavor is still good

Coming from the Puffco Plus how would you say the successive hits? What kind of material are you using and how hard/easy did you find loading? How have the cool down hits seemed to effect you? Give me any comparisons/contrasts to your use with the Puffco Plus that you can please.

High mate, its way too early to fairly compare but I will anyway. You can take massive successive hits on the herc (when it fires!) I've been using very stable bho shatter as thats supposed to be best, loading was easy as you put so much in straight away. Initial flavour was incredible .. Imagine dumping half a gram of terps into the puffco! Flavor has dropped off but nothing like those other reclaim tasting pens more like a dulled version (like a ti nail compared to quartz) cool down hits are a bit annoying.

Its so different to normal pens for a start the cart is massive and you need a big battery to fire it so its not as discreet. It is a completely different animal. If you're Happy with traditional pens then stay with it. If you need a big hitter or a large capacity then consider one

VapourHaze,

slozukimc

Best way to know if your Herc is low on product is to weigh it empty. When it weighs about .2 or less more than it was empty it is ready for more.

Seeing you are using shatter look and be sure it is melting down into the coil well. Sometimes I have to gently warm mine with a lighter to get the oil down where it needs to be.

slozukimc,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
So it was hitting really nice with the new mod for a few rips and now I'm hardly getting any vapour? The device is getting hot and I can feel a hot stream if air so its defo firing properly.

Does it need more product already? None seems to have gone into the bottom chamber so my cooling hits must be sufficient.

How do you know when its empty? I definitely haven't had .7 worth of product? Flavor is still good

High mate, its way too early to fairly compare but I will anyway. You can take massive successive hits on the herc (when it fires!) I've been using very stable bho shatter as thats supposed to be best, loading was easy as you put so much in straight away. Initial flavour was incredible .. Imagine dumping half a gram of terps into the puffco! Flavor has dropped off but nothing like those other reclaim tasting pens more like a dulled version (like a ti nail compared to quartz) cool down hits are a bit annoying.

Its so different to normal pens for a start the cart is massive and you need a big battery to fire it so its not as discreet. It is a completely different animal. If you're Happy with traditional pens then stay with it. If you need a big hitter or a large capacity then consider one
Part if of it goes to saturate the titanium wick, that part you want to leave in there. The part you vape is pooling on top of the wick and in the middle on the rod. If there's none on the rod or pooling you should add more. When the taste starts going off and it's a little burnt tasting is when your vaping what's in the ti coil. That's how I do it anyways, I'm not a herc expert though, @THC SCIENTIFIC could answer better.

jsnstanley

I personally prefer looking at the Ti wicking donut and only reload when it starts looking dry on the top surface, Then only adding enough to keep a small pool to settle on the wick when cooled. Anything more for me seems to create a lot more reclaim, leakage and excessive splatter in the mouthpiece, All higher maintenance. Always with a fresh Ti wicking coil it will absorb more initially, so smaller amounts are needed as you maintain.

Top Bottom