Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well, there's always Chicago.... and 'the city of narrow, swiveling hips...'.

And let's not even start on San Francisco, OK?

OF

You can keep frisco. I am not going there. Ill visit but not my kind of town. I even told the skate board man, Ill take LA over anything. or maybe some quiet back roads leading ranch where i dont have to worry about drive by's, cops, or noisy neighbors.

OF

You can keep frisco. I am not going there. Ill visit but not my kind of town. I even told the skate board man, Ill take LA over anything. or maybe some quiet back roads leading ranch where i dont have to worry about drive by's, cops, or noisy neighbors.

Crazy city, for sure. Even when I was a kid, from the Gold Rush on I guess? Every time I go there I get lost. The streets 'grew up' without any order, they're meeting with strange angles, ending in cliffs, all sorts of stuff that messes with my tiny little mind. Glad it's over there. SBM can have it....

All in all, I'm glad I moved out of the city and into the suburbs. I find I don't miss the excitement or neighbors. It can get truly quiet at times, late nights you can hear the odd car half a mile or more off sometimes.

And the animals that wonder through late at night aren't packing heat, either. Or breaking into cars and houses. Some have antlers, however, can't grow roses in the front yard..... I can live with that, though.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Living in Houston most of my life wasn't a pic-nic either toss in that good o'l southern TX proud redneck craziness and cram it in with 5+ mill other people... we are still in a city now but it's always 420 in Eugene.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Bro give me your best prison assassination job. 30 second dunk works.
so i shot the video. and..... i gotta say.......
it worked flawlessly. both tests ran 100% perfect. I shot in 720p so it's gonna take a few hrs. to upload the both of them, but they are on the way! that said, i'm not surprised given the new threading setting that it held up. even still, in my best vader voice i say, "Most Impressive".

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
so i shot the video. and..... i gotta say.......
it worked flawlessly. both tests ran 100% perfect. I shot in 720p so it's gonna take a few hrs. to upload the both of them, but they are on the way! that said, i'm not surprised given the new threading setting that it held up. even still, in my best vader voice i say, "Most Impressive".

told ya, sorry boss you couldnt get the 25 bucks. Lets see the videos when they come up and we can comment.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ok first of all, Make a video of you shanking it, and i will give you a $25 credit on your account.

not to be a picky patty, but i did think i was getting $25 for shooting the video and risking going w/out my Hammer top until it was replaced. no sweat either way, i just maybe misunderstood?
will post regardless. i did read a later post that seemed to say the opposite.

It's warrantied and if you can get the connector loose in 25 try's you get a new top and 25 bucks credit.

I'll do this for 5 people who have the hammer tops.

not sure, but i thought you were paying me to shoot stress test videos for ya
not to destroy it. as i said, no sweat either way, we both were posting pretty late last night, so
i won't hold ya to the first statement. and as i said, i'll post either way.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry, your right. Thanks for reminding me.

not to be a picky patty, but i did think i was getting $25 for shooting the video and risking going w/out my Hammer top until it was replaced. no sweat either way, i just maybe misunderstood?
will post regardless. i did read a later post that seemed to say the opposite.

not sure, but i thought you were paying me to shoot stress test videos for ya
not to destroy it. as i said, no seat either way, we both were posting pretty late last night, so
i won't hold ya to the first statement. and as i said, i'll post either way.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Sorry, your right. Thanks for reminding me.
no sweat boss, what am i here for but to keep ya honest, and to keep uptalking ur gear ;) (not that you need me to do that). Don't worry, i promise to spend more than the credit at your store by many multiples ;)

P.S. you can up the quality to 720P

Alrighty, Here they are!

First the water test :ninja::whoa:
@ 7:20 or so you can see me put it back together

and here's the stabbin showdown! :bowdown: :rockon:

just took it out for a run to my buddy's and hit it for an hour or so
runs perfect so far! :clap::tup:

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
no sweat boss, what am i here for but to keep ya honest, and to keep uptalking ur gear ;) (not that you need me to do that). Don't worry, i promise to spend more than the credit at your store by many multiples ;)

Awesome test vid...kinda screwed with me watching you screw the top in reverse with the mirrored video but great video and good torture test.

I don't think G was worried at all.....

(edit)

I gotta ask though...what was your story if someone stopped to ask questions?

(/edit)
-Zing

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Awesome test vid...kinda screwed with me watching you screw the top in reverse with the mirrored video but great video and good torture test.

I don't think G was worried at all.....

(edit)

I gotta ask though...what was your story if someone stopped to ask questions?

(/edit)
-Zing

thanks, that tripped me out too, had to switch it when i realized, lol
don't think G was worried either.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bob one more test, another $25 bucks.

Drop in water, take out after 30 seconds, stab the brick 25 times, and then use it instantly.

All i ask is for you to shake the water out and wipe the screw. Down for it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Alrighty, Here they are!

First the water test :ninja::whoa:
@ 7:20 or so you can see me put it back together

and here's the stabbin showdown! :bowdown: :rockon:

Awesome Videos Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so the top set screw is still solid as ever,
however the top is no longer functioning.
i couldn't figure out why, as i said, it worked for quite awhile after i did the tests.
when i went to set up for the second video i noticed the button wasn't responding properly
i opened her up and saw some water down in the end still :doh:
i blow her out w/ my air compressor and try again. she's lighting to recognize the batteries, but
she's not lighting up. i opened her up again and looked at the top from inside and this is what i saw
hammered.jpg

pin smashed in. do you want me to post this. am a little scared about how i might have damaged my batteries. still flashes when it is shaken.
guess i don't know my own strength. i literally had just shot an oil rig hit w/ the hammer just before my webcam crashed. by the time i got it working again....here we are.
will post the vid of that now
using the Hammer
Burnt%2BUltra.jpg

wow, am really glad i didn't fry myself. can you tell the left one was on top? i fuggin' used those things for a few hrs after!! not anymore! Don't do the stab test w/ batteries inside.

this is the problem w/ doing tests medicated ;), just glad i didn't leak a hole thru myself :uhoh:. well, what's life without spending some of it on the edge :evil:

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so hammer top is toast, along with two batteries? Are the batteries lifepo4? Or Li ion protected? If protected then that is the issue on the batteries are protected batteries are not water proof. Electronics fry in them if not properly dried over a few days.

live and learn. regardless, this sucker took a serious beating. if i hadn't had batteries pounding w/ spring loaded force onto that pin and then ran it w/ wet batteries we would still be in business. if i had done the stab test without batts and switched batts when putting it back together after the dunk test, i truly believe this would still be 100%. oh well, just have to wait for the replacement now.
oh and as one of the "8" testers mentioned i asked G if he wanted me to make the results public and in true fashion....
By the way post up your opinion bro we don't hide the truth.

Top Bottom