Discontinued The Oracle Infrared Vaporizer

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Can you connect the vaporizer directly to a bong or must it go to the bag first?

No you don't have to wait for the bag to fill up, just attach the hookah adapter and put a 90 degree 14/20 adapter at the end of the hose.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5890481&id=364731681193

Its the piece in the top middle of the photo. Then just slide it into your favorite bong and away you go.

The Oracle,

hereatlast

Very nice pics in that Facebook album, gives a good idea of size and finish, I like the super simple aesthetic.

Oracle, I wonder if you can expand a little on your answer. Could a glass adaptor replace the bag all together? Would the unit work if a stopper was placed in the normal 18mm fitting where the bag would go using the hookah adaptor? If I remember correctly the unit has to utilize the fan anytime vapor is being produced, if a stopper replaced the bag would the unit still work just pushing vapor/air down the tubing?

Thanks in advance. Seems like a promising design.

hereatlast,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
hereatlast said:
Very nice pics in that Facebook album, gives a good idea of size and finish, I like the super simple aesthetic.

Oracle, I wonder if you can expand a little on your answer. Could a glass adaptor replace the bag all together? Would the unit work if a stopper was placed in the normal 18mm fitting where the bag would go using the hookah adaptor? If I remember correctly the unit has to utilize the fan anytime vapor is being produced, if a stopper replaced the bag would the unit still work just pushing vapor/air down the tubing?

No you don't necessarily need the bag, two elbow connectors (one connected to the bowl and one to the bong) will work wonderfully as a forced air setup! A stopper on the hookah adapter will work as well.

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
It's that time again!

Everyone here at BMInnovators wants to wish the entire FC community and moderators a safe and happy holiday. For all of those celebrating Christmas, enjoy the festivities with your loved ones but please don't drink and drive.

:peace: to all

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
glossy_boxing-week-sale.jpg

Its Boxing day and to celebrate were having a week-long sale on our website!

Effective immediately, using the coupon code BOXINGWEEK2010 will secure your very own Oracle Infrared Vaporizer system for just $449.99 CAD in our online store

Additionally, we've put some units @ "Glossy Collective", a downtown Toronto urban apparel & lifestyle store We'll be using this location as a demo spot/showroom, so be sure to stop by and say whats up!

You can find them at 289 College St. (@ Spadina)

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello fellow vaporists!

A very happy 2011 to everyone here in the community! :D

Updates

First and foremost, we have extended an FC discount to members so please send a pm for more details.

A very big thanks to Vapor Lounge here in Toronto for letting us conduct some demonstrations of the Oracle. They have a super friendly staff and an awesome atmosphere so if your in the area make sure to check them out.

vaporcentralLOGO.jpg

http://www.vaporcentral.com/Welcome.html

If you are in the area and would like a demo of the unit, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can set up a date.

Demographic Survey

10percentmonkey.png

http://bminnovators.com/2011/01/save-ten-percent-for-2-minutes-of-your-time/

We want to get to know our customers better so we set up a small demographic survey on our site. It takes about 2 minutes to complete and saves you 10% on the purchase of an Oracle vaporizer system.

Thats all for now :peace:

The Oracle,

THuuN

Hello Oracle Vaporizer, so you guys have big claims. I have been watching the video and it seems like this device lives up to them!

The video posted above really shows how easy it is..
EDIT: Read some reviews.. answering my questions :)

THuuN,

lwien

THuuN said:
Has anybody on the forums used one yet?

Both Vtac and max (the owner of this site and a mod) have used one and they both gave it pretty rave reviews.

lwien,
I'd like to see some more in depth reviews for this vape however I might just end up buying one! For those interested I talked with one of the guys and he said a valve system for the bag is in the works and will be complimentary to those that have purchased an Oracle.

purplek,

THuuN

It seems as though this company is very new still ! Im quite intrigued, their website seems very professional and the few reviews that are out there seem very positive.
Ive seen 'cano killer' written
:x

PS I like the bag-bong video !!

THuuN,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yep, I'm still enjoying the hell out of this beta unit. The video posted above really says it all. :D

A lot of people have asked me how the Oracle compares to a Volcano. I don't like to do X vs Y comparisons, but these two vapes are so similar in price and function that it's really hard not to compare them.

One of the big selling points for the Oracle is its unique infrared heating system, and in my experience it delivers. Extraction is great and the herb cooks very uniformly. The design also works well with smaller loads, which is nice. I love the use of ground glass connections and it also has whip capability out-of-the-box. Heat up time? What heat up time?

The one thing it doesn't have is the years of proven reliability of the Volcano, but after running this beta through its paces for the last few months I'm pretty confident in the design. It does have a 1 year warranty and also apparently a 30 day money back guarantee. In addition to that, the people behind it are cool guys and it feels good to support an innovative Canadian company.

So which is better? It really depends on what you're looking for. For me the Oracle is the easy choice. If you're on the fence I'd say go for it!

vtac,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
I have been lurking for awhile. Hi everyone!

I am very interested in The Oracle vape. Is it coming out in a digital form later? I am curious how it compares to all other bag vapes. My volcano used about .3g to cover the screen, what is the minimum fill amount for the bowl? Is the 2' bag recommended? Thanks

meduser#420,

THuuN

Thanks for the feedback vtac, that gives me some confidence and loads of curiosity. Im not overly concerned about digital if the simplistic interface works well. Knob and button.. it seems to be as easy as a retro toaster or something.

THuuN,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
THuuN said:
Thanks for the feedback vtac, that gives me some confidence and loads of curiosity. Im not overly concerned about digital if the simplistic interface works well. Knob and button.. it seems to be as easy as a retro toaster or something.

Yeah, the digital isn't a huge thing for me...the EQ has it, but with the options it has it's a semi nessecity, but like the cano, and herbalaire, digital adjustment seems to be a non fundamental issue. With the cano, there seems to be many that prefer the classic to the digit...

The oracle looks very interesting, and I like the glow of light that fades in and out....looks cool!

For the price, its not something I could, or would get anytime soon, but with some customizable options, i could see 500. Such as optional replacements for the sides of the box, with cutouts covered with plexi glass or something. Like different designs, or custom design cut outs that the light would be visible through...

Purpl3_Haz3,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Can a whip be used by itself, without the bag? Does the bag have any kind of valve system? I rarely use bags, but this seems like a mean machine and a unique company. Damn it. Been following this thread off and on since the get go and am just now really considering this as a possibility down the road. Hope some others make the plunge and check it out.

IAmKrazy2,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
IAmKrazy2 said:
Can a whip be used by itself, without the bag? Does the bag have any kind of valve system? I rarely use bags, but this seems like a mean machine and a unique company. Damn it. Been following this thread off and on since the get go and am just now really considering this as a possibility down the road. Hope some others make the plunge and check it out.

According to the company, or whoever posts on their behalf here, you have to have to bag attached for whip use. In order to get vapor, the light has to be on, and if therre is no suction, or pump, it would just cook it, so it seems that when the power/light are turned on, so is the pump....the bag can act as a reserve of vapor if you cannot keep up with the vapor produced, hitting it through the whip....or just the bag can be used...

Edit** i stand corrected on the above...

The Oracle said:
hereatlast said:

No you don't necessarily need the bag, two elbow connectors (one connected to the bowl and one to the bong) will work wonderfully as a forced air setup! A stopper on the hookah adapter will work as well.

I don't know as far as the bag having a valve or not, but the whip does seem to.

Purpl3_Haz3,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I would also assume they would include an adapter that blows only bags, and doesn't have a whip attached. I would hope this was correct, as i wouldn't always want to have a whip there when i fill bags.

*Edit: Oracle, my suggestions would be include whatever is needed to blow bags with no whip, run whip only, and your signature combo with both.

Also, ability to use whip without forced air is intriguing, but am i to assume without a fan running the herb would get pretty toasted up just sitting ideal near the infrared light? I would love to be able to passively puff also, and not always have to do forced air hits. Digital display would be a bonus.

IAmKrazy2,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
IAmKrazy2 said:
I would also assume they would include an adapter that blows only bags, and doesn't have a whip attached. I would hope this was correct, as i wouldn't always want to have a whip there when i fill bags.

From the way the 'hookah stack' or whatever its called, setup looked, i think the place where the whip attaches can be easily plugged.

Purpl3_Haz3,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@meduser#420 - Since our bowl narrower than the volcano's, I've been able to get away with using .1-.2 and still get vapor production.

@IAmKrazy2 - Each unit comes standard with a hookah stack (whip/bag combination) and a straight stack (just bag)

Cheers!

The Oracle,

max

Out to lunch
From the way the 'hookah stack' or whatever its called, setup looked, i think the place where the whip attaches can be easily plugged.
The tubing (silicone with a very nice feel to it) has an easy to use clamp installed, so you can open it for whip hits, or keep it closed for bag fill only. Although whip hits are not passive, it's a great option for getting a hit while the bag is filling. It's certainly not something you can do with a 'cano.

max,

THuuN

Literally 10 second vapor thats crazy. I got in contact with the company, they were social and passionate. They are extremely passionate about changing how we vape entirely.
My old vape collected dust because I could just roll one up or smoke a bong hit.. only on special sessions was it ever brought out... like april 20th or some 'celebration'.
I notice people never want to jump into something new.. but I feel that if it works as well as even Max and Vtac say.. that this unit could benefit my life and my smoking leisure... on a daily basis.

THuuN,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Live in the LA area?
Want to get a chance to try the Oracle?
Then read on...

Our good friend John from the VaporSpot is offering private "consultations" for anyone who is interested. He caters to all mmj patients with a BYOM (bring your own medicine) policy. Private tours are available for groups up 6 people after 9pm by appointment only.

Not your average head-shop, VaporSpot is a full-blown, gorgeous showroom Here are some pictures to prove it!

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

If your in the area, make sure to stop by and say hi, or give him a call so you too can consult the Oracle.

John Jenkins - Vapor Spot
310-280-9652
Vapor Spot Website

The Oracle,
Top Bottom