"the old days" what did you puff before mmj?

treecityrnd

poonman said:
They're all solid nugs thru the middle

Aint that the truth. Most concentrated buds I've ever grown or seen. That's the sign of a good Kush ;)

poonman said:
And it sounds like that is grown outdoors ?

OG would have to be grown outdoors IMO. My MK is outdoor organic.

poonman said:
I have always thought the best weed is grown indoors .....Always .
Because it is climate-controlled and pest/vermin controlled
Being a scientist, I've gone back and forth on this issue many times. Control is one of the most important things in research. However, things usually grow in nature in places where they survive the best (basic adaptation to environment and evolution). So do naturally occurring poppy fields in Afghanistan yield the best organic opiates? Does naturally occurring golden marijuana from Mexico grow best in the mountainous terrain of Acapulco? I don't know. However, can I recreate those exact conditions in a more controlled environment in my laboratoryI dont know either. No one will fund the studies right now UGH! But...Can anyone ever really recreate nature perfectlyespecially the almost infinite UV spectrum of the sun.

And thanks for sharing such a personal story lwien. The experiences of others sometimes shift your own perspectives into a different gear of your soul.

treecityrnd,

djonkoman

personally I think that outdoor, if in the right climate, can't be beat by indoor, you just never get the lightintensity the sun gives with lights
but most of us are in a more northern colder climate I think, and in that case the outdoorenvironment isn't perfect, so indoor is often stronger, altough I still like outdoor more, it has a more 'complete' effect, and so far all outdoor I've had had a high that builded up a bit slower while indoor is more bam stoned at once

djonkoman,

weedemon

enthusiast
djonkoman said:
personally I think that outdoor, if in the right climate, can't be beat by indoor, you just never get the lightintensity the sun gives with lights

i agree. as long as you are lucky and have a good growing season weather wise then i believe there is no better light bulb than our own sun.

indoor produces awesome shit i am not saying that at all, but the sun.. vs a 1000 watt bulb? :D

@ poonman, yep the only kush i ever got that wasn't rock solid was my last batch of purple kush it was a lil loose. but much more fruity than the other kush's. it's special to me ;P

weedemon,
Top Bottom