The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

lwien

S5KajW4.jpg

lwien

Just noticed that the man in the vid above posted this 3 months ago. Thought I'd share:

"To everyone who has posted your kind comments about my Loois I cannot thank you enough.
He was one of a kind and NOT "JUST A DOG" but my best friend. He passed away on March 18th 2011
and is at Rainbow Bridge. Please have a great Thanksgiving Holiday and remember your animals are just trying to MAKE IT through there lives with YOUR help. Take care of them PLEASE...........Craig Mosher"

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Rzelhjp.png

PI4bEtq.jpg

Sophie and Sarah, a pair of Old English sheepdog sisters living in the Netherlands, are a couple of regular hams when it comes to posing for photos. And that’s OK with their owner Cees Boll, an amateur photographer who loves to follow them around as they post for the camera together with the rest of their sheepdog friends.

6-year-old Sophie and 4-year-old Sarah are sisters from different litters, but they’re still inseparable. They love to pose (especially since they sometimes receive treats for doing so), and they’ve posed in plenty of beautiful locations – from the fields of Sibculo in the Netherlands where they live to the Austrian Alps.

The main reason I take the photos is so I can make people happy and put a smile on their face – well, Sophie and Sarah do,” Boll told the Dailymail. “In a world full of bad things, I found a way to make it a little bit brighter. And seeing people happy makes me happy.

Top Bottom