The Nomad From Morwood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
If it eases your mind, I'll be sending out the email in a few hours, and it doesn't matter if you reply to it. It's just an email and give everyone a heads up, relay all the important info. The real sign up email is on Monday.

Also, don't feel like you have to make up your mind about exactly what you want to order, paper type, etc.. because I'll just be filling spots in line. We will then work together on building your perfect Nomad next week, at your leisure.

:cheers:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If it eases your mind, I'll be sending out the email in a few hours, and it doesn't matter if you reply to it. It's just an email and give everyone a heads up, relay all the important info. The real sign up email is on Monday.

Also, don't feel like you have to make up your mind about exactly what you want to order, paper type, etc.. because I'll just be filling spots in line. We will then work together on building your perfect Nomad next week, at your leisure.

:cheers:

Making it too easy Dan, I mean I guess the answer has to be yes obviously so that was plenty easy already. Time to sell some things...

sixstringsmash

My inner monologue right now:

Please be on the list please be on the list please be on the list

For real though congratulations on making it to this stage Dan! Here's to the hopes of this vaporizer not only matching but surpassing the expectations you laid upon us with your first wonderful venture into the vaporizer world. I have absolute faith in your craft and have no doubt in my mind that when I do one day get this fine instrument I will like it as much, or maybe even more than my Okin! Cheers!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
382f90313fde253278147683a666aa27c79a4cdaa57791c383b1ad1f01d4bd26.jpg

delloy

Has everyone gotten their emails? I know I'm on the list because Dan added me in June. But no mail yet.:mad:
Haven't received anything yet and I was added April 7th. I think its a little soon to be asking about the mails or putting up angry faces @little maggie I know Dan stated in a few hours but perhaps he has been held up. Patience is a virtue. I'm sure we will have all the details soon

Last edited:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Sorry all, power went out last night, storm, downed tree most likely. Hilariously bad timing!

I was drafting the email when it went dark.

No email was sent. Waiting on power to return... could be back this evening.

Very limited in what I can do online, going back into the darkness now!

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Whew!

Impeccable timing.

I'll say! Hahaha.

Alllll this build-up.. so much time and work going into making this all happen.. I was at the finish line, almost done writing my pre-order email. So excited! Then.. bbbrrvvvvvvvvvv.. darkness.... silence... "NoooooooOOOOOOO!" Me and my girlfriend just looked at each other like.. "what are the odds!?!"

Ha, anyhow, at least that didn't happen on Monday.

All is well now, power is back. Turned out to be 4 downed power poles. The price you pay for living in a remote town I guess. Time to get a generator.

I'm going to finish up this email now and send it off. :tinfoil:

little maggie

Sorry. I didn't know that was an angry face. It was supposed to be a sad one. I'm not even going to try to post another- who knows what it will turn out to be. I don't even know why I'm so impatient- this is going to be a more expensive vape than I've bought so far.

RelaxedNow

Sorry. I didn't know that was an angry face. It was supposed to be a sad one. I'm not even going to try to post another- who knows what it will turn out to be. I don't even know why I'm so impatient- this is going to be a more expensive vape than I've bought so far.

Never thought you were angry, but fixed it for ya below anyway :)

Has everyone gotten their emails? I know I'm on the list because Dan added me in June. But no mail yet. :huh:

After all, how could anybody be angry with the Nomad getting so close to being reality? I described it to a friend on the 4th, and realized I was getting all passionate about it. Had to stop myself. Shared a few stems in the Tubo, as well as a couple or three in the MVT, and moved on for the time being.

Top Bottom