The MMA Discussion Dojo

jklasd

and wes simms and i forget the other guy, he fough arloski and lost, fuck what his name, roy nelson.

jklasd,

owin

I hate TUF but i'll probably watch some of it this season at least to see kimbo and roy nelson. fuck you dana for hooking me!

oh and to watch rampage. he is hilarious.

owin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i think roy nelson takes it this year, BIG COUNTRY!

Kimbo should provide some memorable moments

stonemonkey55,

jklasd

at least one of those nfl guys is the usual TUF experience, so it could be a nfl guy taking it, but ill agree with nelson should win it.

jklasd,

jklasd

its a very easy match for cro cop. im very excited about this card, its veryyyyyy good for matches that dont mean a whole lot besides kongo vs cain. but all very well put together matches.

jklasd,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
please let the axe murderer win...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying to the MMA gods :bowdown:

This Congo/Velazquez fight will be very interesting. I like 20 min away from AKA and Cain's striking is looking like he was originally a stand up fighter. I think Cheick is going to be in for a rude awakening when he is defending the takedown, only to eat an overhand right.

stonemonkey55,

owin

stonemonkey55 said:
please let the axe murderer win...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying to the MMA gods :bowdown:

This Congo/Velazquez fight will be very interesting. I like 20 min away from AKA and Cain's striking is looking like he was originally a stand up fighter. I think Cheick is going to be in for a rude awakening when he is defending the takedown, only to eat an overhand right.
I hope Kongo gets knocked out. and then kneed in the balls.

owin,

jklasd

stonemonkey55 said:

i like silva, i like his spirit, his mindset. but i think rich is the smarter fighter and should be able to take it home.

jklasd,

owin

jklasd said:
stonemonkey55 said:

i like silva, i like his spirit, his mindset. but i think rich is the smarter fighter and should be able to take it home.
They both are such nice guys. I don't know who to cheer for this time. Should be a good fight either way.

owin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
at least Wandy didn't get KO'd. Funny how just a few years ago this is the guy brutally knocking people out and now I am worried about his health each time he fights....

stonemonkey55,

jklasd

stonemonkey55 said:
at least Wandy didn't get KO'd. Funny how just a few years ago this is the guy brutally knocking people out and now I am worried about his health each time he fights....
we all heard the battes they had at chute boxe. im suprised alot more of those fighters dont get knocked out more often.

jklasd,

eLiguL

stonemonkey55 said:
i think roy nelson takes it this year, BIG COUNTRY!

Kimbo should provide some memorable moments
+1

I also predict a lot of belly rubbin', LOL.

eLiguL,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
They got some real characters on TUF 10, I read that they are including Wes Sims as well. That guy might as well be a pro wrestler.

I am pretty pumped for this weekend's Fight Night. I'm actually picking Guida to upset Sanchez. Not sure why, more of just a gut feeling.

How have you guys been doing playing Undisputed Online? I got about a 66% win ration...not great but not bad.

stonemonkey55,

owin

stonemonkey55 said:
They got some real characters on TUF 10, I read that they are including Wes Sims as well. That guy might as well be a pro wrestler.

I am pretty pumped for this weekend's Fight Night. I'm actually picking Guida to upset Sanchez. Not sure why, more of just a gut feeling.

How have you guys been doing playing Undisputed Online? I got about a 66% win ration...not great but not bad.
Did you hear about Wes Sims leaking info from his iphone?

I've stopped playing undisputed for a few days. The game is really fun but it got repetitive getting in full mount and knocking everyone out. People not understanding ground game = free win.

owin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
owin, we definitely need to play. One of my attributes is "world class ground game" so I would be interested in testing my skills against you. My gamer tag is stonemonkey55, what is yours?

stonemonkey55,

owin

stonemonkey55 said:
owin, we definitely need to play. One of my attributes is "world class ground game" so I would be interested in testing my skills against you. My gamer tag is stonemonkey55, what is yours?
Unfortunately I'm on PS3 :/ I really need to send my 360 in to get fixed. It's been sitting here broken for 6 months.

It took me a few days to fully grasp the ground game. Once you fully understand it and you know how to block transitions and do reversals you are good to go. The only thing I can't get to work is the slam reversals to guillotine choke.

owin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
owin - left shoulder bumper and right click on the right analog stick should do it. That move is specific to certain characters and only in certain transitions as well.

There are a lot of guys on xbox live that can give me a good challenge on the ground but usually, I get the better of them. I wonder which version they have sold more of...

stonemonkey55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
its all about the KO's in the game...submissions are pussy shit. ICE MAN knockouts are the shit...god knows what the spiderman silva would do. I might get the full version...but the demo does me good and i dont wanna spend 60 bucks.....rather have a sac ;)

Hennessy1414,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Henny - it don't matter how you win, submissions just as legit as ground and pound or TKOs! The key to the game is to fight your opponent at his weakest style. For example, since I know you like to stand up and throw hands and feet, I'd probably take you down, even though my strength is the stand up as well.

Dude, get the game, you won't regret it!

stonemonkey55,

jklasd

game is pretty dope hen, you gotta give it a try. subs are harder to do then tko's or ko's, so nothing pussy about subs.

jklasd,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
thumbnail_crop.php

Who wouldn't be pumped for the main even after seeing this picture, the intensity displayed by these two guys are ridiculous

Henny - best thing about the UFC game? that there are at least a few counters to ever offensive and/or defensive position. I've been playing the FNR4 demo a lot and I do like it a lot but I just don't think a boxing game can get as deep as a MMA game.

Been an Augustus fan for a while now, just another one of those guys with immense talent that got screwed over by the judges one too many times and just never took his career as seriously as he should have.

predictions

Sanchez RD 2
Demarques Johnson UD
Chris Lytle UD
Andre Winner RD3
Diaz by kimura
Tibau by lay n pray
Blackburn 2nd round TKO
Mike C 3rd Round submission
Lester by KO 2nd round
Cameron Dollar UD

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
3-7 on my predictions. Good thing im not a bettin man.

All I gotta say is wow. Diaz/Stevenson and sanchez/guida were incredible!!

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom