The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Spocks_Katra

how do y'all clean them to send them in? just iso the bowl? do you send back the heating unit too? that seems like it would be a PITA to clean

Less than 6 months using the Mighty several times a day every...day... Just had to RMA today. It stopped charging (could be a faulty power supply) but also the batteries have been draining pretty quick.

I'd love to see a v2 of the Mighty with user changeable batteries!

Power button failed again on Mighty number 2. A shame really as this one was a keeper. No issues with it at all up until now. Something's rattling around inside too. My first Mighty failed the same way. Oh well as long as they keep replacing them I'm okay with it. Hoping number 3 lasts a while. RMA printed. Off it goes.

I am in the middle of a pain flareup and I plan on using my mighty to subdue it, Ive noticed it gets me pretty damn medicated for 3.5+ hours off a full bowl. In comparison I can vape a bowl in my air and be medicated for just as long but at a much lower intensity.

loving it. I usually just do a 4-5 min sesh and thats about as long as I need. I start at 385, vape for a min or two, move to 390- and finish around 395 its been working well

Last edited:
Spocks_Katra,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
how do y'all clean them to send them in? just iso the bowl? do you send back the heating unit too? that seems like it would be a PITA to clean

I am in the middle of a pain flareup and I plan on using my mighty to subdue it, Ive noticed it gets me pretty damn medicated for 3.5+ hours off a full bowl. In comparison I can vape a bowl in my air and be medicated for just as long but at a much lower intensity.

loving it. I usually just do a 4-5 min sesh and thats about as long as I need. I start at 385, vape for a min or two, move to 390- and finish around 395 its been working well
The cooling unit doesn't have to be returned, just the base unit. It's surprising just how clean you can get these, given some motivation!

vapviking,

MonkeyTime

It seems the power button on both the Crafty and the Mighty have this problem. My second Crafty died that way with 64 hrs on it. Replacement Mighty can be picked up today after 9:30am, I'm pretty excited.

MonkeyTime,

mrjunkie

Menny
i just gotta express this!!!
this mighty IS AMAZING!!! IT RULEZ! it rocks it kicks ass and all the rest!

i dunno how this has turned out to be such a DREAM COME TRUE!!!

(personally i have 5 levels on my mighty!) ROFL!!

for real!! i got 5 watertools for my "RIG" and the other weekend for the first time i did a crazy sesh the most insane i have had by far so far and managed to do a level one hit (just a single bubbler)
then take a second hit with 2 bubblers (a total first for me never needed or managed to pack after one hit... was always just too wrecked!) then took a level 3 (with 3 bubblers...) working my way up to 5 and was able to keep taking level 5 hits but was sooo mashed up silly like a kid again i had not felt so good like that for years!!! go mighty!! cant wait to get the items i am stilll dreaming of as far as more watertools and being able to test out different new combo's all the time!

mrjunkie,
Reactions: Taz

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Had my Mighty since November now. I use it all day every day. It is my desktop and portable unit. I am a full time cancer patient right now so I have a lot of time on my hands.
No problems at all, no cracks, no button issues. Maybe the battery level has dipped a little bit but it charges so fast it's not even an issue.
Clean the CU once a week
Clean the bowl once a month
Pack it full of some top shelf indica, set it to 200 degrees and it is the closest to smoking in the vape world I have ever experienced. Rips the top of my head clean off lol.

Bought a pelican 1150 case on sale so I can take it and all accessories on day trips and camping securely

IMO if you normally take good care of things and are not the clumsy type you should have no issues with maintaining this little beast.

Thinking about adding a nice desktop vape soon but might just grab another Mighty instead!

MonkeyTime

So, a couple days with the replacement/upgrade Mighty, it's mostly what I expected.

I'm very surprised that I haven't heard any complaints that it's not flat bottomed. Why? I can't think of a reason you couldn't flatten the bottom and allow it to stand on its own.

It's actually a bit cooler hitting than the Crafty. Not much, just a little, but I noticed it. It heates up nice, room temp to 356f in 71 seconds. Normal usage today and I'm still at 3 bars on the battery.

I'm glad I upgraded, but I'm still getting used to the size. That is the true trade-off.

I'm probably not saying much that hasn't been said before.

Healthy green all,

MT

Green Kiwi

Shit to hear brother,i truely hope your new one last you.
what serialnr. was this broken one if i may ask?
I'm still going strong after 5,5 month of 4 grams a day average.(so, i do am really impressed with the quality.....just hope your case was just bad luck.....:2c::hmm:)
All the best and enjoy your Air in the meantime.:leaf:
(replying to @Mainoffender ).

esoh

Can I clean and reuse the fine screens by just hitting them with a normal Bic lighter? I have like 30 screens that I'm too scared to clean because they're so filthy.

MinnBobber

I'm very surprised that I haven't heard any complaints that it's not flat bottomed. Why? I can't think of a reason you couldn't flatten the bottom and allow it to stand on its own.
ME X2
I've said it before that WTF were the engineers thinking of, job #1 for a vape is to stand upright for loading and when loaded, to not disturb a precision layering in the chamber by being on its side.

blackstone

I've seen complaints, or people saying they've solved it by putting it between there thighs! I don't know if you've seen the stand that's available, I seen it again lately.
http://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-mini-stand/
I dont know if it's good or not.

I'm glad I upgraded, but I'm still getting used to the size. That is the true trade-off.

That's why I can't decide which to buy, and think I'll need the two of them in the end, great marketing maybe!
If the Crafty got better battery life, or the Mighty got smaller in the future.
But the company isn't known for it's number of restyles or slim/mini versions of it's products!

Can I clean and reuse the fine screens by just hitting them with a normal Bic lighter? I have like 30 screens that I'm too scared to clean because they're so filthy.

I bust my balls with some the other night with 70% iso, but I read last night to use 99% and put the iso bag in really hot water... supposed to work like magic!

ME X2
I've said it before that WTF were the engineers thinking of, job #1 for a vape is to stand upright for loading and when loaded, to not disturb a precision layering in the chamber by being on its side.
It must be a pain, sort of! But it's possibly because the vape would have further to fall (than the Crafty) if tipped over.
Plus I just thought it's probably more top heavy than the Crafty, the batteries seem to be mounted a little higher over the screen?

No.
ISO or torch, but no Bic.
Does it have to be a "proper" hobbyist looking torch, or would those novelty jet lighters work the same? You know, the ones you get on holidays that look like a motorbike, a frog, a gas pedal etc etc!
I must have a look for one of those torch type ones tomorrow

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Does it have to be a "proper" hobbyist looking torch, or would those novelty jet lighters work the same? You know, the ones you get on holidays that look like a motorbike, a frog, a gas pedal etc etc!
I must have a look for one of those torch type ones tomorrow
As long as it uses butane and not lighter fluid
I bust my balls with some the other night with 70% iso, but I read last night to use 99% and put the iso bag in really hot water... supposed to work
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-191#post-850106
:peace:

blackstone

mightyhigh

Okay so after reading this whole Mighty thread and having my MiniVap die last month and debating whether to buy or not, I finally broke down and bought the Mighty from PuffItUp. Using the FC discount I was able to get the Mighty, Wear and Tear Kit, & Seal Kit for ($376) Less than a Mighty alone from anywhere else.:clap:
I purchased late last Monday afternoon, received Thursday afternoon. Wow, with free shipping too:tup:
This Thing is Fucking Awesome! Can't believe I waiteds soooo long to buy this Incredible device. I've used it probably 6-8sessions and have charged it Twice since initially charging. And it charges Quickly. I Love the filling aid, it works great! The build quality is what's expected of S&B. And I feel it's rather nice. Feels good in the Hand. Not too big for me, just right, and my hands aren't too big. Easily fits in Jeans pocket and other pockets.
The Vapor Quality is Excellent:rockon: It's like a miniature version of my Digital Volcano or a Way Small, Way Cool Plenty I'm amazed at the Vapor Quality, Density, Temp and I'm gonna say that it's on Par with those. I've only used Full bowls and haven't tried the Concentrate Pad yet. Don't think I'll use much less material, as Full is just right for my medicating session. Nicely medicated after one Full bowl:tup:. Not sure I'll use concentrates in it, don't want to Mess it up. Plus I have lots of W9Tech Oil Equipment for that. How Messy is doing dabs on Liquid Pad??

So in conclusion, I :love:my new Mighty. I'm completely and extremely Satisfied with my purchase!! Anyone on the fence like I was, have No Fear and buy with confidence. Only Time will tell how it holds up, as I plan on using it at least 2-4 times daily.
Peace All and Happy Vaping:rockon:

Love using a dab of concentrate on top of a layer of herb under the concentrate pad. can make the CU pretty messy over time, but it also makes for tastier and longer bowls with more intense effects. I just got a second CU and I plan on using one for herb and one for concentrate to save on clean up time.

Socks And Sandals

Okay so after reading this whole Mighty thread and having my MiniVap die last month and debating whether to buy or not, I finally broke down and bought the Mighty from PuffItUp. Using the FC discount I was able to get the Mighty, Wear and Tear Kit, & Seal Kit for ($376) Less than a Mighty alone from anywhere else.:clap:
I purchased late last Monday afternoon, received Thursday afternoon. Wow, with free shipping too:tup:
This Thing is Fucking Awesome! Can't believe I waiteds soooo long to buy this Incredible device. I've used it probably 6-8sessions and have charged it Twice since initially charging. And it charges Quickly. I Love the filling aid, it works great! The build quality is what's expected of S&B. And I feel it's rather nice. Feels good in the Hand. Not too big for me, just right, and my hands aren't too big. Easily fits in Jeans pocket and other pockets.
The Vapor Quality is Excellent:rockon: It's like a miniature version of my Digital Volcano or a Way Small, Way Cool Plenty I'm amazed at the Vapor Quality, Density, Temp and I'm gonna say that it's on Par with those. I've only used Full bowls and haven't tried the Concentrate Pad yet. Don't think I'll use much less material, as Full is just right for my medicating session. Nicely medicated after one Full bowl:tup:. Not sure I'll use concentrates in it, don't want to Mess it up. Plus I have lots of W9Tech Oil Equipment for that. How Messy is doing dabs on Liquid Pad??

So in conclusion, I :love:my new Mighty. I'm completely and extremely Satisfied with my purchase!! Anyone on the fence like I was, have No Fear and buy with confidence. Only Time will tell how it holds up, as I plan on using it at least 2-4 times daily.
Peace All and Happy Vaping:rockon:

I love my plenty, but I don't like how much herb it needs and goes through. I've been in a debate with myself if I should sell my Plenty and get this? My reason for doing so would mainly be do to the much smaller herb chamber in the Mighty. Do you think this would be a wise move as a backup vape? My EVO is my daily driver but I had to send it in today while I wait for VXL to ship me a brand new unit. So for the next week or so, I have to use my Plenty. Only thing is, I know I'll be going through my herb twice as much as I would with my evo.. or so it seems.

Is Selling my Plenty for a Mighty a good idea if my main concern is efficiency and saving money on herb? Please no recommendations for Log Vapes. I've already been down that path with that horrible E Nano (everyone on here seems to love and praise so much) and I'll never be using a log vape again.

Thanks man.

P.S. What's the deal with the battery after it goes? Sucks S&B couldn't give us the option of throwing a couple of 18650's in there instead lol! :) I'm assuming we send the unit back to S&B when the eternal battery goes completely?

Socks And Sandals,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
So, a couple days with the replacement/upgrade Mighty, it's mostly what I expected.

MT
ME X2

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-251#post-912942

mitchgo61,

MinnBobber

My iPhone doesn't stand up either, so much for those "geniuses" at Apple.
.................................................................................
But you don't need to load tiny pieces of herb into your iPhone every single time you use it so no need for it to stand upright:
Unless you have the new Canna-iPhone ;)

MinnBobber,

Mr. Me2

It's actually a bit cooler hitting than the Crafty. Not much, just a little, but I noticed it. It heates up nice, room temp to 356f in 71 seconds. Normal usage today and I'm still at 3 bars on the battery.

I'm probably not saying much that hasn't been said before.

Healthy green all,

MT
Somebody said it after your post... @Ratchett makes a stand for the Mighty. PM him or take a look at his site and he'll hook you up!

biohacker

But you don't need to load tiny pieces of herb into your iPhone every single time you use it so no need for it to stand upright:
Unless you have the new Canna-iPhone ;)

No Canna-iPhone, but my iphone 5 stands upright just fine on its own. As does my Mighty. Not a stable as the Crafty, but stands on its own nevertheless.

biohacker,

jareds

Good morning. I'm new here and just getting up to speed on things here. It seems like there are lots of users who have upgraded from The Crafty to The Mighty, Do you think that was a wise decision? Was dealing with the issues and short battery life of The Crafty too much of a pain? Does the increased quality, battery, reliability of the Mighty make the size sacrifice worth it? Thanks in advance

jareds,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
It can stand easily if you want it to, just reverse the orange pick tool.

But imo there's no need to stand it up while loading, the filling tool is genius and lets you load it easily with two hands.

And I would get a mighty over the plenty any day. I think the mighty is a better performer.

Top Bottom