The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vaporcussion

You must have missed some of the comments above. The problem IMO is the dosing capsule. However, as mentioned load size, density, temperature all play a factor. Performance isn't the same with the capsules.. for massive clouds, full bowl slightly tamped, finer grind, and upper temps is the way to go....and hit it hard!

I'm confused, I wasn't answering your post! I was responding to @bigfriend, a new member with 2 posts so far. What you described above is the technique that works for you, cool. I love the capsules, get big hits, and don't vape on high temps (349-374) Imo the mighty works well with both full bowl or capsules.

biohacker

You said you didn't know what the problem was, which was explained by some members including myself. That's great that you found a technique that works well for you, I personally would love to see these "big hits" on low temp with the capsule. I'm not trying to debate this with you, but it doesn't really help the member asking when you don't offer any potential solutions.

I've posted my video with .1g a few pages back, I would welcome yours. Again, MANY variables at play here, as already mentioned.

Vaporcussion

You said you didn't know what the problem was

Sorry, now I'm caught up! However, this is the first I've heard about capsules being "the problem" Also part of his problem was only getting 5 hits or so, which I still don't understand. But sure, to each is own, I was just reaching out to help :)

biohacker

Sorry, now I'm caught up! However, this is the first I've heard about capsules being "the problem" Also part of his problem was only getting 5 hits or so, which I still don't understand. But sure, to each is own, I was just reaching out to help :)

Forsure, I too get a "reduced experience" with the capsules, similar to a MiniVAP using the flexicone basket vs direct load. But like you say to each their own, some people have larger lungs than others. I can crush a bowl in one rip, well at least .1g, although I think i've crushed double that in one massive bong rip too. Either way, I can never completely "whitewall" like I can with some other vapes.

Everyone has different experiences, if you can't understand why he's only getting 5 hits or so, you need to realize that there are alot of different variables at play here. :2c::peace:

disGRUNTled

Have been working this Blue Dream(fav strain) for a few days still loving it putting a couple of bowls thru the Mighty.Going with some vintage hip hop for my listening pleasure.
hUdSZRw.jpg

CrilM1s.jpg

njrnQVl.jpg

subway13029

Of course I lost my mighty a few weeks ago but I had one since the beginning and it was my daily driver and I am now lost without it... once the dosing capsules came into play I used them from there on out. I am strictly high temp and I never noticed a difference in taste or clouds...just cleaner and easier to pack for on the go..

Baron23

I don't have a problem with capsules in the Mighty. I particularly like to use them to make herb/wax or pollen sandwiches.

Did one last night while watching the Caps dismantle the Penguins for the second game in a row (ah....YEAH!! hehe). I run the Mighty at 385 as I do most vapes and I do hit the boost to finish off a draw or two.

AVB came out nice and roasted coffee brown. All good to me.

Cheers

biohacker

Anyone please would help me on how to activate boost mode?

Hold it up to the gods, and exclaim " I HAVE THE POWER " !!!!

POW!!! Boost!!! :tup:

I think it's in the manual, but on newer Mighty's I do believe you just double tap the power button. It's a fairly recent addition to the Mighty. One I never saw the point in using since the temp up button is so easy.

Whissmu

I have my mighty for more than a year and I have always liked :love:, but with the arrival of new vapes has fallen to the back of the closet :rip:... although I have it present in my head.. I doubt if it woulding be better to sell it or not :hmm:, than say guys??
...I would regret selling it ?? ....I rarely use it.. I do not need money, I prefer to enjoy steam that I crave whim...

thank you very much

I'm confused, I wasn't answering your post! I was responding to @bigfriend, a new member with 2 posts so far. What you described above is the technique that works for you, cool. I love the capsules, get big hits, and don't vape on high temps (349-374) Imo the mighty works well with both full bowl or capsules.
do you use regular mouth piece or glass one?

blablablabla,

MonkeyTime

I have my mighty for more than a year and I have always liked :love:, but with the arrival of new vapes has fallen to the back of the closet :rip:... although I have it present in my head.. I doubt if it woulding be better to sell it or not :hmm:, than say guys??
...I would regret selling it ?? ....I rarely use it.. I do not need money, I prefer to enjoy steam that I crave whim...

thank you very much
If you don't need the money, keep it, or sell it to me!

I stopped using mine for a while, I came back. It's easy, consistent, great battery, love the convenience of the capsules. It's not the new-cool vape, but the damn thing works!

Once I'm back in the house, I'll post tonight's homage to the Mighty!

**Edit @Whissmu Here's to you and @disGRUNTled , You got FL locked down, I got the north woods under control with some Amnesia and a 2010 Silverado Napa Cab in the tub!

d3qYYp6.jpg
d3qYYp6.jpg

Last edited:

Whissmu

If you don't need the money, keep it, or sell it to me!

I stopped using mine for a while, I came back. It's easy, consistent, great battery, love the convenience of the capsules. It's not the new-cool vape, but the damn thing works!

Once I'm back in the house, I'll post tonight's homage to the Mighty!

Thanks @MonkeyTime ! I share what you said -> the damn thing works !!

It does not seem bad idea to keep it..

I hope to see those homage :sherlock:

Whissmu,
Reactions: JCat

Vaporcussion

I prefer the glass, but go back to the regular one from time to time. The trick with the glass mp is not to open/close carelessly, or it can slide up and out!

Vaporcussion,
Reactions: JCat

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Of course I lost my mighty a few weeks ago but I had one since the beginning and it was my daily driver and I am now lost without it... once the dosing capsules came into play I used them from there on out. I am strictly high temp and I never noticed a difference in taste or clouds...just cleaner and easier to pack for on the go..

thank you very much

@subway13029 was ripped off, all his vapes GONE including favorite, Mighty.
@Whissmu has a Mighty in the back of the closet getting lonely.
hmmm.

vaporist4LIFE

Careful with that Mighty, with its moisture strip and all! :2c:

And damn am I ever envious of some of the houses/properties some of you cool cats have! :rockon:
Says the guy with the new WRX! !!! Love it dude. I'm a total subie nut. Got two foresters , looking for another now actually .

Back on topic....mighty lands today ! And here I was posting about ordering a few short days ago. Only answer ....RANDY :)
thanks again for taking care of me my man.dosing capsules won't be here until tomorrow .I do have elb, couple baskets I'll try . Doesn't seem like burnoffs are an issue .got my universal adapter ready to hook up to the devastar clone .
Just looked at tracking and it has signature confirmation ...dang...
Just remembered my post lady has my number....yeah we're close like that ;)
Happy vaping today everyone ! Might do a video if the sunlight is good ....cheers !

fu Kingston ed

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this thread but I felt I had to get involved because I LOVE my mightys. I bought a 2nd spare one coz it's too good.I have been thinking about a few mighty mods and I would really appreciate your thoughts ( I've read about 30% of this thread and couldn't see it mentioned)

1-Milled metal( brass?)Cooling unit. Im thinking it would provide Improved cooling and moving to an almost all metal air path.could still be 2 part with a top and bottom and use the same internal design as the existing cooling unit. And it would look cool as f. All medical glass top cooling unit would be ideal ..but too fragile maybe.

2-Variable air flow.
I think it would be cool to be able to adjust the airflow coming through the bowl. Could be quite easily done by cracking open ( yeah I know it shouldn't be opened..) and drilling out an existing air hole on the inner side wall and fitting a small disk screw valve .

Worth exploring or am I too Vaped today?

fu Kingston ed,

Baron23

thank you very much
I wouldn't sell it. No, not the brand new thing on the block, but aside from heat up time, what function or performance is being offered out there by other portables that the Mighty doesn't have.

To me, its solid build, S&B reliable and consistent extraction, easy to operate, no technique needed, and it will eat up just about anything you put in it.

I have been using dosing capsules and making small herb/concentrate sandwiches and vaping it in the Mighty. Fully extracts and when I'm done the AVB is a nice dark coffee color.

There are smaller vapes out there, there are ones that operate perhaps better as a one hitter or with very small loads, but even though its not some startling new vape tech, its still rock solid and does the job.

There are only two things I would wish for the Mighty 2; replaceable batteries and heat to 365 in 20 seconds.

Just my thoughts

Top Bottom