The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vambo1980

A quality cheese through a decent vape is like a match made in heaven, it impregnates a hot oven and develops a sweet offspring that keeps you coming back for more.

It's taste is completely different to its smell through the vape, sweet taste with earthy undertones ummmmmm!!! Give me some more!!!

moodster80

hello mighty users I have just ordered a set of the dosing capsules and was wondering if anyone had any tips on using them ? do I have to remove the gauze in the oven or drop it ontop cheers all

moodster80,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
hello mighty users I have just ordered a set of the dosing capsules and was wondering if anyone had any tips on using them ? do I have to remove the gauze in the oven or drop it ontop cheers all
If you are referring to the bottom screen in the oven, then no, you don't have to remove it. Just drop the capsule into the chamber.
When closing the capsules, place the lid down evenly on the capsule and press it down evenly. It will fit best in the chamber if fully closed.
If you are careful that they don't deform while opening, you can clean and reuse them many times.

Trypsy Summers

A quality cheese through a decent vape is like a match made in heaven, it impregnates a hot oven and develops a sweet offspring that keeps you coming back for more.

It's taste is completely different to its smell through the vape, sweet taste with earthy undertones ummmmmm!!! Give me some more!!!
Like I said, to me Cheese =:rant::mental::disgust::cuss::rant::rant::rant::rant:YUK YUK YUK YUK:bang::bang::worms::zombie::rip::o:o!!! AND THEN SOME!!:rant::rant::rant::rant:!!! If I was to ever unlucky enough to get that, its straight on the compost heap, or better still, put it in the worm bin for good measure, a bit sadistic, but after that squad of poor fucks have gone to work on it, hopefully it'll then come back in a few months, via compost/castings as nutrient for a good strain. That's about all it's good for IMHO!!

Not saying;), Just saying:\ Without saying:|, only this time I'm saying it:disgust:, this is an ANTI CHEESE ZONE!!:tinfoil: Yeah that's right, CHEESE FREE! :nope: lol!!

Pure Peace :leaf:

Last edited:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: Vambo1980

blackstone

My friend that day has come! DaVinci just announced their new vape, called the IQ It's due out end of month. Go join the IQ thread for more info...

With the Pax 3, and DaVinci IQ, and FF2, the time is ripe for a new S&B to drop. Until then, loving my new Mighty! Yes, a new Crafty/Mighty with removable batteries would certainly be a great start...
Wow that's cool! and small too, but I like the price. I'll probably never buy an FF2 new now unless they nearly halved the price!
Yes with all this new competition there might defo be a slow down on new Mighty sales!
If S&B bring out a new portable it will probably look and work great. I thought they might keep the same bowl size and shape, as all these capsule items are so new, but they might make smaller ones for a new vape too.
And they might follow this other strange/interesting thing that all these makers are doing, and keep the old (in this case Mighty and Crafty) models selling at lower prices?

I use a dosing liquid pad on top of a micro-load. This solution works perfectly and there is no noticeable difference in taste and only a slight increase in draw resistance. The CU stays practically completely clean too.

One more positive and unexpected benefit is that the vaped material more uniform in color than without the liquid pad and even less material is needed to get the desired effects. I guess this is because conduction effects are increased with added contact and more uniform heating with the pad.

Works great! The only problems I had with pad on top was having to fit and remove it, I needed something sharp and thought it mightn't work out for emptying or refilling while out and about.
Or when the pad would unravel a little it would be difficult.
I enjoy pad on bottom too, but only had 4 pads so I did something sort of like @ktmstick with the rest (pics a page or two back)
That new listing S&B have for magazine with 8 caps and pads is good, compared to buying sets of 4 pads

Like I said, to me Cheese =:rant::mental::disgust::cuss::rant::rant::rant::rant:YUK YUK YUK YUK:bang::bang::worms::zombie::rip::o:o!!! AND THEN SOME!!:rant::rant::rant::rant:!!! If I was to ever unlucky enough to get that, its straight on the compost heap, or better still, put it in the worm bin for good measure, a bit sadistic, but after that squad of poor fucks have gone to work on it, hopefully it'll then come back in a few months, via compost/castings as nutrient for a good strain. That's about all it's good for IMHO!!

Not saying;), Just saying:\ Without saying:|, only this time I'm saying it:disgust:, this is an ANTI CHEESE ZONE!!:tinfoil: Yeah that's right, CHEESE FREE! :nope: lol!!

Pure Peace :leaf:

Ha ha, Ah back in my day we were lucky if it was any bit hard and brown! now I'm just lucky if it's not brown, doesn't contain glass, glucose, mold or cause a deep lung-ache!
i would sincerely love for my market to be sorted enough to hate a strain, you're so lucky! although I have a slight dislike for a certain fertilizer type taste sometimes.
One of my favorites in Amsterdam last time was a cheese, but I was combusting then so I can't say what vaping it would be like

Elbuort19

I've been carrying around my Mighty like a wounded baby bird for fear of dropping it. I ordered a silicone sleeve that I hoped would provide some protection. Wouldn't you know it the day before I received the sleeve I dropped my Mighty! Luckily it was on my lap, slid down my shin & foot onto the floor. Phew! Thought I got lucky but when I looked at it the seam on one side is able to come apart a couple of mm where as the other side does not. Now when I attach the CU you can feel the damaged side open up when the CU tightens down...Fuck! My fear now is that another drop could cause it to fly apart sending Mighty guts everywhere. Next day my silicone sleeve arrives but it was too small at the bottom. I was hoping it would provide some corner protection for the bottom because that's what will likely hit if you drop it from your hand. I had to cut it off to make it fit so no corner protection but it does provide some drop protection. It also grips nice in your hand so its less likely to slip and if you lay it on a marble counter top it stays put and can't slide around. It goes without saying that it also insulates your hand from the Mighty's heat which is a nice benefit and also helps hold the damaged side together so it can't fly apart now if I drop it. Still wish I had corner protection for the bottom so I'll keep looking.

Here is a link to the sleeve that I used. If you find a better one let me know...email or PM.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Silicone-Sle...hash=item1c6911eeab:m:m8L7kFqiDvyrqYDQREds42w

2016-10-05%2021.48.22_zps9lk4la6x.jpg

Elbuort19,

ChooChooCharlie

@Elbuort19 - I'm worried that the wrap may cause excess heat buildup.

Perhaps just two silicone bands like:

https://amzn.com/B00V96H3K4

Or, @Ratchett could design a silicone cradle/sleeve : cradle on bottom, side bumpers stop just below CU connected by a band. Insert Mighty into it like a glove, but with open front and back for cooling -- like a modified iphone bumper case. He'll just need someone to loan him a Mighty.

Highland_UK

@MinnBobber @TheVaporist
Sent an e-mail to a ul based hemp place and they replied
'
We grow and process hemp fibre. What we sell is clean fibre ready for further processing into the customers product. I do not have degummed fibre and also do not know what process this requires or where it is done. What are you planning on doing with the fibre? Is it necessary for the fibre to be degummed? I will try and help if you give more details.
Regards'
Any idea what I should tell him in response?

Highland_UK,

Trypsy Summers

Ha ha, Ah back in my day we were lucky if it was any bit hard and brown! now I'm just lucky if it's not brown, doesn't contain glass, glucose, mold or cause a deep lung-ache!
i would sincerely love for my market to be sorted enough to hate a strain, you're so lucky! although I have a slight dislike for a certain fertilizer type taste sometimes.
One of my favorites in Amsterdam last time was a cheese, but I was combusting then so I can't say what vaping it would be like

@blackstone, Yeah it kinda comes across like that, but it ain't that, its just sometimes you gotta get what you want! Ain't nothing called can't!! But that Cheese yuk:ugh:!! That's why you don't hear me talk about Blueberry, by all accounts it great, but the first time I tried Blueberry it was crossed with Cheese and ever since then I have just shunned it, (unfairly/irrationally -I know) but I just associate it with Cheese! Its funny cos I know Blueberry to be strong, as the Blueberry Cheese is the strongest Cheese I've had, and trust me I've tried a few, I ain't arrive at this viewpoint by a couple of samples, Cheese yuk:disgust::rant:!!

Not saying:\, Just saying:|, Without saying:suspicious:,

Pure Peace:leaf:

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: blackstone

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I've been carrying around my Mighty like a wounded baby bird for fear of dropping it. I ordered a silicone sleeve that I hoped would provide some protection. Wouldn't you know it the day before I received the sleeve I dropped my Mighty! Luckily it was on my lap, slid down my shin & foot onto the floor. Phew! Thought I got lucky but when I looked at it the seam on one side is able to come apart a couple of mm where as the other side does not. Now when I attach the CU you can feel the damaged side open up when the CU tightens down...Fuck! My fear now is that another drop could cause it to fly apart sending Mighty guts everywhere. Next day my silicone sleeve arrives but it was too small at the bottom. I was hoping it would provide some corner protection for the bottom because that's what will likely hit if you drop it from your hand. I had to cut it off to make it fit so no corner protection but it does provide some drop protection. It also grips nice in your hand so its less likely to slip and if you lay it on a marble counter top it stays put and can't slide around. It goes without saying that it also insulates your hand from the Mighty's heat which is a nice benefit and also helps hold the damaged side together so it can't fly apart now if I drop it. Still wish I had corner protection for the bottom so I'll keep looking.

Here is a link to the sleeve that I used. If you find a better one let me know...email or PM.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Silicone-Sle...hash=item1c6911eeab:m:m8L7kFqiDvyrqYDQREds42w

2016-10-05%2021.48.22_zps9lk4la6x.jpg
Yes, I am also concerned about heat buildup there. All the fins are designed to be there to dissipate heat. Maybe cut a section, like half or more, out of the middle so it forms two bands with space between? And be sure not to block the air intake holes...
I do like the idea of bands to reinforce the case.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@MinnBobber @TheVaporist
Sent an e-mail to a ul based hemp place and they replied
'
We grow and process hemp fibre. What we sell is clean fibre ready for further processing into the customers product. I do not have degummed fibre and also do not know what process this requires or where it is done. What are you planning on doing with the fibre? Is it necessary for the fibre to be degummed? I will try and help if you give more details.
Regards'
Any idea what I should tell him in response?

Here is what it is:

De-gummed hemp fiber has been processed to remove lignin. Lignin is a product of the hemp plant which holds fibers together and gives the stalks their rigidity. When removed from the fibers, they begin to separate, becoming softer and finer. These fibers are now thin enough for spinning alone or blending with other fibers. De-gummed hemp fiber is soft absorbent and may be used as a natural stuffing for upholstery or pillows, or used as a soft animal bedding.

Source: www.hemptraders.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=37580

Maybe this guy is selling fiber for construction material, or clothing maybe, but likely not lignin free hemp from fiber.
Although as you lay not tell him what you want to do with it, it may be difficult to converse ah ah ;)

Here is what I got from Dynavap:
10-Hemp-fiber-P1310353.jpg

And here is some natural hemp fiber:
2415.jpg

One can make a nice bed for concentrate, the other can make a nice rope for your boat :D

Last edited:

Highland_UK

Here is what it is:

Taken from here:h
ttp://www.hemptraders.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=37580

Maybe this guy's is selling fiber for construction material, or clothing maybe but likely not lignin free hemp from fiber.
Although as you lay not tell him what you want to do with it, it lay be difficult to converse ah ah ;)

Here is what I got from Dynavap:
10-Hemp-fiber-P1310353.jpg

And here is some natural hemp fiber:
2415.jpg

One can make a nice bed for concentrate, the other can make a nice rope for your ship :D
Thanks for the explanation, I'll copy-paste it and see where that gets me :)

always420

Hello mighty lovers around the world!After the extreme q,solo,storm and currently the haze v3,its time to rock the mighty.I am really excited.This saturday i am going to Amsterdam(an hour by car in the netherlands),to the azarius smartshop and get me one of these!After reading this topic i feel really confident(thanks to all of you guys) to buy one.
I will let you guys know how my first session went.

cheers!

jdent3

If anyone's looking for a great deal I got an email from torontovaporizer that the mighty is $439 Canadian. Not sure how long the sale goes. The code for the deal is "mightysale"

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
If anyone's looking for a great deal I got an email from torontovaporizer that the mighty is $439 Canadian. Not sure how long the sale goes. The code for the deal is "mightysale"

I though that promotion on S&B product were forbidden for their authorized dealers....
I think someone is gonna have a bad time :evil:
:rofl:

Shizuka

魔装

Actually just picked this up myself! Saw it was on sale and had some money to throw around so I figured why not after seeing the positive reviews on it I thought a Mighty would be good enough to justify upgrading from my Solo. I like the Solo a lot but my main beef with it is that getting through a bowl always takes forever and I've heard that the mighty can get through one a lot quicker. All these reports of them breaking and having to ship them in for warranty make me a bit worried however, I hope my experience goes better because I tend not to have very good luck when it comes to things breaking on me. Coming in the mail tomorrow so I guess we'll see!

Last edited:

DankUser

Yes, I am also concerned about heat buildup there. All the fins are designed to be there to dissipate heat. Maybe cut a section, like half or more, out of the middle so it forms two bands with space between? And be sure not to block the air intake holes...
I do like the idea of bands to reinforce the case.
I'm not so sure the fins on the Mighty and Crafty are there for cooling. I believe it's more of a protection measure for the user as it's providing a buffer between the oven chamber and battery chamber(s) and the user's skin.

Plastic is a horrible conductor of heat.

Elbuort19

@Elbuort19 - I'm worried that the wrap may cause excess heat buildup.

I was too and had planned to just punch a bunch of holes to give it a mesh effect but so far heat has not been a problem.

Perhaps just two silicone bands like:

https://amzn.com/B00V96H3K4

Or, @Ratchett could design a silicone cradle/sleeve : cradle on bottom, side bumpers stop just below CU connected by a band. Insert Mighty into it like a glove, but with open front and back for cooling -- like a modified iphone bumper case. He'll just need someone to loan him a Mighty.

Wouldn't need a built in cradle. Just make the bottom flat so it can stand on its own. if it falls over no big deal because the case would protect it.
Has he said that he would do it?

I'm not so sure the fins on the Mighty and Crafty are there for cooling. I believe it's more of a protection measure for the user as it's providing a buffer between the oven chamber and battery chamber(s) and the user's skin.

Plastic is a horrible conductor of heat.

That's been my experience too. I keep checking and heat wise it feels the same as without the sleeve.

Top Bottom