The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Gregg K

Vape my day!
This vape is the best thing ever. I just got some outdoor Blue Dragon. I had it at 185C, and it wasn't very impressive. Bumping the temp to 190C brings out the blueberry flavor.

Trypsy Summers

My Mighty has stopped working!!:cuss: I'm absolutely gutted as I really liked the little fuck,:love:
Anyway, I've sent it off to the vendor, who will get it next week! they will then send it to on to S&B, blah blah!
I'm pissed off as I've not even had it a year, tbh, I thought that (out of all the S & B items that I have, and I've got em all, I really felt) the Crafty would've gone first!:ugh:

German technology? Yeah right!!!:uhoh:

I could go on and on, ranging from depression, to pure outrage:bang:!!!

But what's the point??? Cos at the end of the day, (when all is said and done) I am just GUTTED!

Not saying,:2c: Just saying,:\ Without saying:suspicious:

:leaf:Pure Peace

ktmstick

My Mighty has stopped working!!:cuss: I'm absolutely gutted as I really liked the little fuck,:love:
Anyway, I've sent it off to the vendor, who will get it next week! they will then send it to on to S&B, blah blah!
I'm pissed off as I've not even had it a year, tbh, I thought that (out of all the S & B items that I have, and I've got em all, I really felt) the Crafty would've gone first!:ugh:

But what's the point??? Cos at the end of the day, (when all is said and done) I am just GUTTED!

On the plus side you'll get a nice shiney new one.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Do you need to borrow a vape bro? a few of us here suffer from major VaS and have quite a few we could part with for a few weeks. Hit me up if you need me to locate you a loaner vape! Hell a simple vapcap or vapman could get you through.

I just got the dosing capsules since I'll be traveling next weekend. I'm mostly going to be vaping alone, and I really only need .15 to get stoned. However, the capsules have a .3 capacity. Do I have to fill them up entirely, or is it possible to fill them halfway?

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I just got the dosing capsules since I'll be traveling next weekend. I'm mostly going to be vaping alone, and I really only need .15 to get stoned. However, the capsules have a .3 capacity. Do I have to fill them up entirely, or is it possible to fill them halfway?

I fill mine a little more than half. They work fine with as little as .10 g's.

I fill mine a little more than half. They work fine with as little as .10 g's.
Yeah I figured it would be fine. However, I wonder if it would it still be fine if I held it upside down when using a bubbler. Honestly, it doesn't really matter too much, because the capsules are good for being on the go.

RangerDanger,

Trypsy Summers

Do you need to borrow a vape bro? a few of us here suffer from major VaS and have quite a few we could part with for a few weeks. Hit me up if you need me to locate you a loaner vape! Hell a simple vapcap or vapman could get you through.

@mrbonsai420; You my friend are a credit to every stoner in the world, :nod::clap::tup:
I appreciate your gesture far far beyond what words I could type,

I am fine on the vape front as I have the rest of the line up to fall back on plus the EVO, but your gesture as actually made me cry - in a great way, thank you for that kind gesture!

I hope people take note, cos this is an example of the paradigm -we should all be aspiring to!

One for All -All for one

Not saying;), Just saying:) Without saying:clap:

Pure Peace :leaf:

onthewhatnow

For small doses, I've been using the dosing capsules with the smaller liquid pads in. You can put the pads on top of the flower to add extra filtration

subway13029

I haven't posted in this thread in awhile because my mighty keeps chugging away as my on the go vape. I have many others but the mighty is so consistent and just flat out works.. Ever since I got the dosing capsules they are all I use for the might now but I have had to go to a more course grind because with a fine grind it was getting sucked out of the capsule and fouling my cu screen. I usually fill my capsules and top off with a drop of oil mixed in and it's time to get Medicated!!

6079Smith

I usually fill my capsules and top off with a drop of oil mixed in and it's time to get Medicated!!

The capsules have reinvigorated my Mighty sessions, love 'em! I load nine capsules at a time, I like to play Russian roulette by loading some with shatter sammiches and then not keeping track..

4209207.jpg

Drug

Today is a happy day for me as I've ordered the Mighty, and I'm really looking forward to using it. A couple of years back I owned the Arizer Solo and up until this summer I had an Arizer Air. Both were used to great satisfaction, but as I got a bit fed up with the way my vaping habit was turning, I decided to take a break and got rid of my Air. Fast forward a couple of months though, and I'm ready to dabble once again in the soothing clouds of our beloved plant.

Even though Arizer has never let me down, I thought I'd treat myself with an improvement over the Air, which garnering from reviews the Mighty should definitely offer. I found a deal on Ebay so amazing it had me suspecting it might be old stock, but the seller insisted the batch came in from S&B last month. I got about 25% off of MSRP, so I'm still a bit cautious as to whether all is legit. Decided to go ahead and take the plunge anyway, as buyer protection has me covered. But I'd like to know what formatting is used for the serial numbers of the recent batches, and if perhaps there are some other qualities I should check upon arrival. Any suggestions?

What I really enjoyed about my Arizer vaporizers is their simplicity. Maintenance takes literally no effort whatsoever; besides the occasional alcohol bath for the stems cleaning isn't necessary; putting the glass stem directly into the heating chamber keeps the vapor from passing any materials that might influence purity and taste. These are some things I suppose the Mighty doesn't offer straight out of the box, so I was hoping to gather some info from more experienced users on how to circumvent these issues. I guess what I'm asking for is the easiest way of using the Mighty, causing as little need as possible for cleaning and maintenance, without compromising taste.

Trypsy Summers

Today is a happy day for me as I've ordered the Mighty, and I'm really looking forward to using it. A couple of years back I owned the Arizer Solo and up until this summer I had an Arizer Air. Both were used to great satisfaction, but as I got a bit fed up with the way my vaping habit was turning, I decided to take a break and got rid of my Air. Fast forward a couple of months though, and I'm ready to dabble once again in the soothing clouds of our beloved plant.

Even though Arizer has never let me down, I thought I'd treat myself with an improvement over the Air, which garnering from reviews the Mighty should definitely offer. I found a deal on Ebay so amazing it had me suspecting it might be old stock, but the seller insisted the batch came in from S&B last month. I got about 25% off of MSRP, so I'm still a bit cautious as to whether all is legit. Decided to go ahead and take the plunge anyway, as buyer protection has me covered. But I'd like to know what formatting is used for the serial numbers of the recent batches, and if perhaps there are some other qualities I should check upon arrival. Any suggestions?

What I really enjoyed about my Arizer vaporizers is their simplicity. Maintenance takes literally no effort whatsoever; besides the occasional alcohol bath for the stems cleaning isn't necessary; putting the glass stem directly into the heating chamber keeps the vapor from passing any materials that might influence purity and taste. These are some things I suppose the Mighty doesn't offer straight out of the box, so I was hoping to gather some info from more experienced users on how to circumvent these issues. I guess what I'm asking for is the easiest way of using the Mighty, causing as little need as possible for cleaning and maintenance, without compromising taste.

My Mighty packed up the other day, but that aside, I gotta say; that for a portable, it certainly packs a punch, its kinda the Golovkin of portable vapes - if you ain't ever heard of him, then ask any boxing fan about him! BTW I ain't into boxing, but even I know this dude packs a devastating KO punch.

In answer to your question, the simple functions of The Mighty ensures that it is very easy to use straight out of the box, unless you're a person who rides 'the short bus' - and sits just behind the driver!!

A thing about the Mighty tho, is the cleaning, it ain't hard, but it might seem daunting - the first time, if you ain't sure just jump on Youtube! However, don't be lulled in to a false sense of security regarding the cleaning frequency, yeah it don't need cleaning as much as other vapes (i.e. Arizer Air, Solo, PAX, et al) but depending on your usage, it certainly will need cleaning about once a month (3 weeks), that said, its also fair to say that ya can get some good shit (reclaim) from it!

I'm actually surprised at how charitable I am being - given that my Mighty has conked out, but when its working, this 'little fuck' is certainly in the BIG LEAGUE, especially when it comes to portable vaporizers!

Not saying;), Just saying:2c:, Without saying:\

ONE Level Of Vibrational Energy

Pure Peace:leaf:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Hello and Welcome.
You're gonna love the new toy.
Serial numbers of the most recent months' Mighty's have been a random series of letters and numbers rather than the former regular numbers that we think used to be consecutive. I think they all still begin with MY.

I just posted this same link the other day, to a 'cleaning' tutorial. it also mentions using the dosing capsules which can help keep Mighty clean. (Get some of those!) There are variations on this method posted throughout this thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-332#post-1019109

You seem interested in bypassing the cooling unit, maybe? to avoid goodies being caught in vapor path? Your concern seems to be about the cleaning, but...
If you use a Gong adapter, most often used for adapting a vape to a water tool, that can replace the whole (or in some cases, part of) the cooling unit. One is available in UK from Vapefiend. Or @Ratchett (member here) makes and sells some in silicone (Delta 3D Studio). He also makes a nice stand for Mighty and some other interesting goodies...
Or, if you're handy you can make a Muzzmod, which you can find out about in these pages.

That's the last suggestion, to start reading this thread from the beginning; you won't be sorry!

Most of all, enjoy!

Drug

My Mighty packed up the other day, but that aside, I gotta say; that for a portable, it certainly packs a punch, its kinda the Golovkin of portable vapes - if you ain't ever heard of him, then ask any boxing fan about him! BTW I ain't into boxing, but even I know this dude packs a devastating KO punch.

In answer to your question, the simple functions of The Mighty ensures that it is very easy to use straight out of the box, unless you're a person who rides 'the short bus' - and sits just behind the driver!!

A thing about the Mighty tho, is the cleaning, it ain't hard, but it might seem daunting - the first time, if you ain't sure just jump on Youtube! However, don't be lulled in to a false sense of security regarding the cleaning frequency, yeah it don't need cleaning as much as other vapes (i.e. Arizer Air, Solo, PAX, et al) but depending on your usage, it certainly will need cleaning about once a month (3 weeks), that said, its also fair to say that ya can get some good shit (reclaim) from it!

I'm actually surprised at how charitable I am being - given that my Mighty has conked out, but when its working, this 'little fuck' is certainly in the BIG LEAGUE, especially when it comes to portable vaporizers!

Not saying;), Just saying:2c:, Without saying:\

ONE Level Of Vibrational Energy

Pure Peace:leaf:
Well this all sounds really promising, expectations are rising!

Hello and Welcome.
You're gonna love the new toy.
Serial numbers of the most recent months' Mighty's have been a random series of letters and numbers rather than the former regular numbers that we think used to be consecutive. I think they all still begin with MY.

I just posted this same link the other day, to a 'cleaning' tutorial. it also mentions using the dosing capsules which can help keep Mighty clean. (Get some of those!) There are variations on this method posted throughout this thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-332#post-1019109

You seem interested in bypassing the cooling unit, maybe? to avoid goodies being caught in vapor path? Your concern seems to be about the cleaning, but...
If you use a Gong adapter, most often used for adapting a vape to a water tool, that can replace the whole (or in some cases, part of) the cooling unit. One is available in UK from Vapefiend. Or @Ratchett (member here) makes and sells some in silicone (Delta 3D Studio). He also makes a nice stand for Mighty and some other interesting goodies...
Or, if you're handy you can make a Muzzmod, which you can find out about in these pages.

That's the last suggestion, to start reading this thread from the beginning; you won't be sorry!

Most of all, enjoy!
Thank you. I read the first and the last dozens of pages, but since I don't own the unit yet and I only used my previous Arizers in te most basic ways, sometimes I don't fully understand all the lingo et cetera.

The water tool idea seems great. I've always been a bit reluctant towards it out of fear of losing the precious molecules in the water though. I think I'll start with the dosing capsules. I've actually read the post you linked to before, but forgot the correct terms to backtrack it.

I also read something about using a liquid pad to help prevent residue buildup, so I'll check into that as well. And as for your last suggestion, shipping of the Mighty will probably take a couple of days, so I'm pretty sure that in my anticipation I will read the rest of thread!

Highland_UK

Hi everyone! First post:I joined as I've been lurking on the forum for the last couple of days, trying to learn what I can about the 'Mighty' whilst waiting on the mailman to get here :)
Bit about me: In the UK
This is my first ever vaporizer, moved to e-cigs about two years ago, and had thought it was time to give up tobacco completely as it ruins my throat,lungs ,mood now. Got a couple of questions that I hope you can help me with, I've either not found the answer from searching or just want to be extra-sure as I'm worried about messing up such an expensive machine.

1.) Plugged it in as soon as I received it and it was fully charged-normal?
2.)Still waiting on some Blue Cheese, so all I've got is some Lebanese red pollen hash.
3.)Having no bud to make a sandwich (and wanting pure hashish taste anyway) and only having one liquid pad for now- I'm reluctant to cut it up as suggested, so I'm going to try the cotton technique (thin layer-hash-thin layer).
4.) Do I need to crumble the hash and spread it finely on the cotton- or can i just sit a lil nugget on there?
5.)Would 'Cotton Bacon' - an e-cig vaping cotton be fine for this?
6.)or would it be easier to just stick it on top of the liquid-pad (also same question about what to do to the hash).
Thanks in advance
Highland UK

MinnBobber

3.)Having no bud to make a sandwich (and wanting pure hashish taste anyway) and only having one liquid pad for now- I'm reluctant to cut it up as suggested, so I'm going to try the cotton technique (thin layer-hash-thin layer).
4.) Do I need to crumble the hash and spread it finely on the cotton- or can i just sit a lil nugget on there?
congrats on the new Mighty.

IMO, nugs of hash don't work great as vapor is thin/whispy.
I'd use the cotton-hash-cotton sandwich method with very thin layers of cotton, just enough to contain the hash from falling down thru cotton or being sucked upstream.

Kind of depends on hash type too as even with crumbling, sometimes a big stir/crush hash to powder step gets at some unvaped "innards" for a big finish.

If you happen to find any degummed hemp fiber, I'd grab it as it's an upgrade from cotton. It comes in fluffy bunches and a little lasts a long time. Don't know where to find in UK as it is not widely available anywhere.

Highland_UK

congrats on the new Mighty.

IMO, nugs of hash don't work great as vapor is thin/whispy.
I'd use the cotton-hash-cotton sandwich method with very thin layers of cotton, just enough to contain the hash from falling down thru cotton or being sucked upstream.

Kind of depends on hash type too as even with crumbling, sometimes a big stir/crush hash to powder step gets at some unvaped "innards" for a big finish.

If you happen to find any degummed hemp fiber, I'd grab it as it's an upgrade from cotton. It comes in fluffy bunches and a little lasts a long time. Don't know where to find in UK as it is not widely available anywhere.
Thanks MinnBobber, and thanks for the advice- will go for the cotton method then and keep an eye out for degummed hemp fiber- visiting Amsterdam in December, so might be worth looking there.
Will cleaning be minimal with this method then you think? Maybe a quick brush ISO swab after every bowl?
Won't be a particularly heavy user- probs 4-5 a week- with maybe a session on the weekend- but will probably use bud more in the future.

Highland_UK,

MinnBobber

H -UK,
with hash sandwiched in cotton/hemp, cleaning should be minimal.
Once you get bud, the normal method of ground bud directly in chamber with stock cooling unit(CU) and its stock coarse screen takes a lot of cleaning from:
- resin deposited upstream/ in CU and
- tiny herb dust particles that get sucked upstream. IMO, this is the worst offender for getting dirty CU.

You can install a fine screen in CU as that helps.
You can also use a tiny layer of cotton/hemp to catch virtually all of the herb particles !
You can explore using the new dosing capsules-- a two part mini-container with tiny holes that fits the chamber. That stops vast majority of small particles from leaving

I was in Amsterdam in May and could not find hemp fiber.
Try Azarius headshop as super well stocked. I'd even suggest contacting them now and request degummed hemp fiber.

Highland_UK

H -UK,
with hash sandwiched in cotton/hemp, cleaning should be minimal.
Once you get bud, the normal method of ground bud directly in chamber with stock cooling unit(CU) and its stock coarse screen takes a lot of cleaning from:
- resin deposited upstream/ in CU and
- tiny herb dust particles that get sucked upstream. IMO, this is the worst offender for getting dirty CU.

You can install a fine screen in CU as that helps.
You can also use a tiny layer of cotton/hemp to catch virtually all of the herb particles !
You can explore using the new dosing capsules-- a two part mini-container with tiny holes that fits the chamber. That stops vast majority of small particles from leaving

I was in Amsterdam in May and could not find hemp fiber.
Try Azarius headshop as super well stocked. I'd even suggest contacting them now and request degummed hemp fiber.
Cool thanks- Just shot them over a msg, I'll let you know once they have gotten back to me.
Might try the cotton for the Herb as well- a video I watched on youtube suggested using the liqud pad on top of herb as well as it prevents the cooling unit from ever getting dirty at all-might be a worthwhile trade-off if the amount of bud I have to sacrifice isn't too much?

Highland_UK,
Top Bottom