The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

grogazola

I am itching to know what's in store for a new Mighty+. Although for now it seems like the Crafty+ is all i would ever need.

I hated on the Mighty at first but all things considered it’s a pretty sweet piece! Puts out crazy vapour for its size. I kind of worry that Canopy could mess up something not broken. That being said if they brought out a Mighty+ I’d be down!

The Crafty+ is ridiculously small and puts out great vapour! @LesPlenty shared a YouTube video on the Crafty+ thread showing why so many of them fail. There is a thermal fuse directly underneath(?) the bowl and it’s rated at 184C. (Is the alternative venting/damaged batteries??)

Not trying to sway you, as sweet as the Crafty+ is the Mighty has a great form factor too. It’s unsure if the Crafty+ changes something about the thermal fuse - and if it doesn’t then it’s still a “disposable vaporizer.”

I still want one!!

grogazola

Mighty through water is my go-to when I'm home.

Local shop had Extreme Q tubing for $10 so I picked up some (I believe it’s PVC.)

I cut it to about a foot, and had a session at 190f > 200f > 210f. It was okay but I think it was user error...abv didnt seem too dark.

Connected one end to the mouthpiece and I connected the other end to one of those “whip to glass adapters” I had laying around from when I had an EQ...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Local shop had Extreme Q tubing for $10 so I picked up some (I believe it’s PVC.)

I cut it to about a foot, and had a session at 190f > 200f > 210f. It was okay but I think it was user error...abv didnt seem too dark.

Connected one end to the mouthpiece and I connected the other end to one of those “whip to glass adapters” I had laying around from when I had an EQ...
If you're using a glass piece you really don't need the CU. If you had an adapter (WPA) you would not have near as much loss.
In addition you may have some leaking going around on those connections.
Ideally vapor would go straight from the chamber through a WPA and into your glass piece, for the most direct delivery.

grogazola

So I ripped off the plastic protector from my Mighty’s serial number sticker a couple weeks ago. Now the serial number sticker is scratching off. I guess it’s only a matter of time until it comes off, which should make a warranty claim a little more difficult. As a Canadian, I don’t really want to send my used Mighty back to the States. Thankfully, the Mighty is a reliable vaporizer!

I saw someone on Reddit covered their serial number in carbon fiber. Anyone else wrap up their serial number sticker after removing the protective sticker like I did??

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
So I ripped off the plastic protector from my Mighty’s serial number sticker a couple weeks ago. Now the serial number sticker is scratching off. I guess it’s only a matter of time until it comes off, which should make a warranty claim a little more difficult. As a Canadian, I don’t really want to send my used Mighty back to the States. Thankfully, the Mighty is a reliable vaporizer!

I saw someone on Reddit covered their serial number in carbon fiber. Anyone else wrap up their serial number sticker after removing the protective sticker like I did??
Take a picture of it, if you haven’t already!

grogazola

When my Mighty was fresh i used a piece of tape to cover and protect the serial number. I think the newer Mightys have more durable stickers

True! Mine’s a 2019 model. Does everyone rip off that serial number plastic protector?? Why is it so easy to scratch off once you remove the plastic protector?

edit - this could look sleek, while protecting the serial number? shaped like a three inch roll of tape, it should make application easy. I think it’s for cars though...maybe not such a good idea to slap it on my vaporizer.

https://www.amazon.ca/VViViD-Black-Carbon-Air-Release-Adhesive/dp/B07DM3Z67R

edit - wowww bad decisions! https://imgur.com/a/h6zY5As

Welp - that serial sticker was pissing me off! Long story short...
EE44-C8-AB-894-A-42-E7-A982-49-D05-DE676-C8.jpg

a>

Looks like a power bank now? I think I may have disfigured her...:disgust:

Last edited by a moderator:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I’ve been sort of wondering if I can swap the heater from a crafty+ into the mighty. Hmm. :)
why not? do it!..:cool:

When i received mine i put a screen protector...:myday:

Jack_72

Hey, I tried to find an answer via Google but was unsuccessful. After I sold my Mighty, I bought another used one and would like to know how old it is. Does the S/N give you an indication of the age of production? Thanks for your help!

edit: Alright I already found the answer on this great thread:
The serial numbers were 'randomized' a couple of years ago, no longer sequential nor do they indicate production date of the unit (except to S&B).
The 20% sticker is a good indication of a late model Mighty, and some have reported that there's print on the end of the box that gives some idea of production date (at least a range).
I think you're in good shape, as most here say that buying direct from S&B is one of the main ways to ensure a 'freshly made' product.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-485#post-1240532

joner

Hey, I tried to find an answer via Google but was unsuccessful. After I sold my Mighty, I bought another used one and would like to know how old it is. Does the S/N give you an indication of the age of production? Thanks for your help!

edit: Alright I already found the answer on this great thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-485#post-1240532

You can email storz and Bickel and check the s/n. I did so to check if a crafty was legit and they not only were able to verify the serial number, but also tell me the month and year of production. I would assume the same could be done for the Mighty.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Is the glass mouthpiece worthwhile? I understand they become detached quite easily from the cooling unit but in terms of functionality are they an improvement?

Glass feels better on the lips but it gets hotter with my use. I didn't notice any difference in vapor. I switched back to the stock plastic. It just seems to work better overall. :2c:

DonMarteng

Is the glass mouthpiece worthwhile? I understand they become detached quite easily from the cooling unit but in terms of functionality are they an improvement?

I very rarely use that glass MP, its a bit nicer feel on the lips and maybe slightly improved taste but the hassle of it falling down every now and then is just not worth it for me ;)
I prefer to use the standart CU after 3 years of testing all kinds of things.

Thebigsmoke

it started again..... after 2 years.
this is a replacement of the original one which had the same issue. (also lasted 2 years)
it will get worse of cause, and i'll do a mod for it.....if i don't find a replacement housing.

Hi sorry to see your vape is also self destructing exactly like mine and I babyed my unit. I sent mine back 3 weeks ago to storz and bickle for a replacement when I check the web site it's been saying prossesing for over a week now. Does anybody have any experience with there RMA time frame. I'm thinking of sending them a message to ask if it would be much longer. Can you tell me what the mod is your going to perform

DonMarteng

it started again..... after 2 years.
this is a replacement of the original one which had the same issue. (also lasted 2 years)
it will get worse of cause, and i'll do a mod for it.....if i don't find a replacement housing.

Had the same issue with my first Mighty after about 2,5 years. Got an updated 2019 modell for 60 Euros as a return unit back then. Took about 2 weeks. I guess it takes way longer now due to the Volcano Hybrid hassles

Top Bottom